Chapter Four

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lay." 

"Yeah. That's me." he replied. 

"W-what are you doing here?" 

I mentally smack myself for stuttering and for asking such obvious question. 

"Finding this dog's owner which I suppose is you." he answered. 

"Well that's nice captain obvious." I said yanking the leash from his hands. 

A long silence settled after my answer. I decided to leave since I didn't want him in my presence anymore. 

"What about you? What are you doing here?" 

"I can't take a walk?" I said looking straight into his eyes. 

He quickly looked away, avoiding my eyes. He scratched the back of his neck probably because of the awkward atmosphere. 

"Sorry." He said and ran away before I can even react. 

When he was long gone, I sat down at a bench with one question echoing in my mind. 

What is he sorry for?

The next morning, I woke up to an alarm blasting in my ears. I shut it off lazily and suddenly got attacked by a wet tongue my face. I giggled and tried to defend myself. Once I was out of the bed, I made my way to the showers and turn on the cold water that I hate so much in the morning. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I wrap my damp hair in a towel and searched for my uniform. I changed into it and dried my hair. After that, I directed myself to the kitchen to find some frozen instant rice sitting on the table. My parent never cared about what I eat at all. Sick of instant food, I grab an apple and left the house. 

I arrived at the front. I was looking forward for today since it's Friday and that means that I'll be able to go to that Han shop owner and do some art. I took a deep breath with a smile on my face when suddenly, someone pulled my bag off my back and two buckets of ice cold water drenched me to the bone. I stand there, frozen, as I watched Daehyung grin victoriously and threw my bag to the side. I dropped the half eaten apple to the floor due to shock and finally look down at myself. My white blouse was completely transparent and people could see the bra I'm wearing. I quickly crossed my arms on my chest trying to feel less due to the wet blouse. People laughed as they pass by me. I cursed myself for not bringing a coat or something, because I could really use one right now. I walked towards my bag in order to claim it, but someone stop me in my tracks. That someone was Lay. He took off his blazer, wrapped it around me and buttoned the buttons. 

"Make sure you don't get a cold Soomi. I'm g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter