Chapter Two

Just Rumors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I pick Soomi." his voice echoed. 

I looked at him completely surprised and he just smiled back. Suddenly, this tall girl stood up and went towards Yixing. On her way, she smiled evilly and blew kisses towards my classmates. She looked back at Yixing, but he quickly said something to her. 

"Soomi, sorry. I meant Park Soomi. Not Kim Soomi." Yixing told her. 

"What? You chose that outcast Park Soomi over me? Yah! Get your mind clear! I'm Kim Soomi!" the girl yelled after processing what he said. 

"Yeah. Pretty much." Yixing said with a poker face. 

Kim Soomi walked back to where she used to be with anger boiling in her face. I, on the other hand, was stared down with a bunch of scrunched up faces. 

"C'mon Soomi! I picked you." Yixing said cheerfully to me. 

I stood up and dust off my pants and walked towards Yixing. At the same time earning death wishes from my classmates. I didn't know how to act in this situation, because it wasn't the usual anymore. I just stood behind Yixing while trying to hide my face from my classmates with his back. 

When the two teams were formed, I was flooded by unnecessary hisses by most of my own teammates. 

"That pig is just going to drag my grades down." 

"She's so lazy. Did you see her sit down when all of us were standing when we started forming the teams?" 

"Why did I have to be teams with a dump?" 

"I bet she threatened our precious Yixing in picking her." 

"HEY! Everyone! Get to your positions!" the coach ordered. 

I obeyed and stood on the field. Everyone else pretty much ignored the coach and continued chatting. After a while, I was joined by Yixing and three of his friends. 

"Hey Park Soomi! Meet my friends." Yixing said. 

He gestures the three people beside him. I didn't want any friends at this school as well to avoid goodbyes when I will leave, but they quickly started introducing themselves. 

"I'm Luhan. Soccer is my hobby and it's nice to meet you." the first one said. 

Before I could answer him, I was cut off by the second one. 

"I'm Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen. It's easier. Oh! And singing is my hobby." he said. 

"My name is Kim Minseok, and like Chen, call me Xiumin." the third one said. 

*They seem so nice...*

I looked at Yixing when he suddenly started talking. 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself properly to you. I'm Zhang Yixing. You can call me Lay. You can call me by either names." he smiled shyly. 

*I don't know if I should let them be my friends...* I thought. 

"C'mon~ Let's play already!" Luhan whined impatiently. 

*Maybe they are different... Since they approached me so openly compared to the others.* I smiled. I still feared that I will hurt them, but I will give them a chance to prove myself wrong. Even if deep inside, I didn't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter