XXX.

Baby Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't just live happily ever after.

There's some work to be done to get that.

Chances to take, people to trust, and above all, time. 

    After that kiss, it didn't take long at all for the entire college to figure out that one of the resident pretty boys Taemin had settled down with resident baby momma Suyeon. There were negative reactions to the new relationship, but there was also, surprisingly enough, a lot of positive support, a lot of it coming from ShinEE, Baekhyun and his friends (which Suyeon soon learned were now nicknamed 'EXO'. she thought it was weird, but when she found out a majority of them were in the Astrophysics/Astronomy department, it didn't surprise that much anymore.) and her friends as well. Even some people they weren't even that good of friends with would hush people who were whispering harsh things loud enough for them to hear.

It was certainly a change for Suyeon, but she couldn't say she minded it. One thing she did mind though, and it was the silly "ship name" that Key had insisted on shoving onto them. The 'Taeyeon' ship was sailing strong, in his words, and unfortunately, it caught on. 

    "You must name your first child that." Key exclaimed at lunch, causing both her and Taemin to sputter and almost choke on their food.

"S-shouldn't we focus on Hyeonwoo first?!" She asked, trying to fan her face. Taemin just sat there, red tinge spreading up to his ears. 

    "Hell no, I want a baby girl to spoil too!" Key insisted, leaning over the table.

"Key... It's not your baby?" Minho blinked, looking at his friend with an estranged look. Key quirked an eyebrow. "So??"

    "So you're not denying about liking the idea of having a baby with Taemin?" Kai pointed out, laughing as Taemin shrieked and covered his face and Suyeon just looked mortified. Onew's dying cat noises came from the end of the table.

Key laughed at their leader. "Oh, I was starting to miss those noises of yours!"

    Sometimes Suyeon really disliked her new friends. She made note to talk to Taemin about trying to find different ones. They'd keep Onew and Baekhyun, but that was it. Maybe Minho, he wasn't that bad either.

Her friends were great, and the people that did try to keep other people out of their business were great, but that doesn't mean that Suyeon didn't hear people, especially the girls, whisper to themselves when she passed by. She decided instead of creating a scene, she'd answer it in her head. It made her feel just a little better, but she'd take it.
   "Why is Taemin dating her?" This one didn't especially bother her. Because he likes me and I like him. Isn't that what usually happens when two people like each other?

"I bet he's using her as a quick ." She'd always snort at this one. If only you knew how innocent the kid is. He barely goes further with kissing me without pulling away and asking me at least three times if I'm okay with it. Sweet and certainly not just using me as a quick .

"She's got a kid. Why would he tie himself down for that?" That one hurt. Don't you dare bring Hyeonwoo into this. For your information, he loves my child and doesn't see him as a burden. Hopefully.

Just because she could snap a quick reply in her head, doesn't mean that they still didn't bother her. But when Taemin had her, and she kissed him, she could forget about it for a while. After all, it wasn't their life, it was her and Taemin's. 

  What she didn't know was that Taemin was getting similar problems. Only instead of whispering behind hands and in halls, they would come straight up to him and demand answers. He decided to be short and to the point. He didn't want to overstep the privacy boundaries that Suyeon liked to have when it came to her life. And to be honest, some, if not all, of their questions really overstepped his own comfort zone. 

"So how good is she in bed?" Taemin hated this question more than anything. "None of your business."

    "How'd she manage to get you?" He'd just shrug nonchalantly at this, although he'd really want to respond with "I think it's how did I manage to get her?" 

"What does she have that I don't? A kid?" Girls would mostly ask him this. "Leave her kid out of this. And for starters, she's got a great respect for people's privacy that you so obviously lack." Call him rude, but they were sort of asking for it in his opinion. 

     "You use protection right? Don't want to be the next baby daddy." Taemin seriously hated this one as much as the first. " off." 

This went on for a while, all the while, neither of them talking about it. They didn't want to burden the other. However, one day... Some girl got really onto Taemin's last nerve.

    "Is she blackmailing you with the fact that it's your baby? Because you can report her for that." She was short, shorter that Suyeon, with even shorter blue hair and heavy, overdone eyeliner. She was in one of his classes, he recalled a girl named 'Sumin' looking like her in his Modern Dance class. His jaw clenched.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter