0X.

Baby Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Accidents are just life's way of saying "pay attention!"

There's no accidents, just warnings.

It's all a matter of who pays attention first.

Saturday. For most college students, it's a day to sleep in or recover from partying too hard on Friday night. For Choi Suyeon, it's a full day of working at the diner. As she promised (and the other two women absolutely refused to leave her alone until she agreed), Hyeonwoo came along with her that day. He sat in the corner, scribbling on his paper with his crayons and swinging his tiny legs around as he did so. He never did get really fussy unless he couldn't see his mom (which they discovered when Suyeon disappeared to get something from the kitchen-- the four year old practically screamed his head off until Suyeon came over and picked him up), so he wasn't a major disturbance to any patrons of the diner.

    "Orange auntie, could you get me some milk please?" He bubbled, looking up at Seulgi with the biggest gummy smile he could muster as the bright haired waitress cooed over him. She nodded, hurrying off to get the drink as he went back to his art. Amber came back with the drink after ringing an elderly couple up and thanking them for coming by, smiling widely and taking a seat next to the boy.

"Won't you come with tom auntie, Hyeonwoo?" Amber teased, "I promise I'll take good care of you!" She ruffled his hair, causing him to squeal and point his red crayon at the older woman. 

    "No, tom auntie! I will not! I love momma too much!" He stuck his tongue out, giggling. Amber pretended to be hurt, poking his side. "Well if you won't let me take you, would you like to play soccer later when tom auntie has a break?" Hyeonwoo nodded eagerly, giggling and squirming away from the poke attack on his side.

Amber ruffled his hair again, chuckling. "All right kiddo, I'll come get ya when it's time." She hurried off to sit a rather large group of teens, leaving little Hyeonwoo alone for the time being. He paid no mind, seeing his mom flit here and there around the small diner, serving customers and taking orders with a smile, every so often looking over to check on her child.

     Suyeon sighed, blowing some loose hair out of her eyes. It was a decently busy day at the diner, but everyone was getting their food instead of orders going in, so they'd be able to sit in peace for a moment or two. She really wished she hadn't had to bring Hyeonwoo, but he was well behaved enough and Amber was so enamoured with the toddler that she didn't complain at all when given the chance to see him. 

"I literally could not care less of what you think I want five of her child."

     "Key what is wrong with you?!" 

It wasn't like Taemin planned to go see Suyeon at the diner. He and Key were just walking around. Onew and the others were going to try and see if they could get Jonghyun's car working (Taemin may or may not have been at fault for that, but hey, the blonde thought Minho was actually the culprit and he certainly wasn't about to correct him anytime soon) so it left the fashionista and the baby of the group to their own devices. Which, if anyone could see, was a very, very bad idea.

    "So I'm still going to succeed in becoming Suyeon's best friend and kidnapping her kid as mine. And maybe making like, seven clones of him." How they had gotten on the subject of Suyeon while talking about the latest episode of We Got Married (which Taemin did NOT watch, especially not avidly with Key), Taemin had no clue. 

He scoffed at his friend's bold statement. "Right, we'll see about that, I barely got here."

    "At least I didn't go to a preschool to stalk her." 

"Whoa whoa there! Out of line!" Taemin protested as Key shrugged and stuck his tongue out at him. "Nothing is out of line in the game to become the Choi's favorite person."

     "I'd like to see that happen." He rolled his eyes at the elder, who pursed his lips in response.

      "You will. Let's stop by the diner." Key tugged Taemin in the direction of the place, with the younger protesting all the way.

"We don't even know if she's there!" He hissed, pulling his elbow out of his grip. Key smacked him in the stomach, shushing him.

    Taemin groaned, "Seriously Key what the fu--" "Oh my god I am totally stealing her kid now." Key shrieked, looking with wide eyes at the window. Taemin rubbed his still aching tummy (he was sure it would bruise tomorrow) and sure enough, Hyeonwoo sat there, scribbling away on crayons. Taemin had to admit, Suyeon really did have one of the cutest kids ever.

"Look at him! Taemin come on!" The bold elder tugged him along, into the shop and towards where Amber was picking up the tike and heading towards the exit, ball in one hand. Key raised an eyebrow.

    "And where do you think you're going with my future child?" Key accused, hands on hips. Taemin looked over to see where Suyeon was. She was currently ringing up a customer and glancing over trying not to laugh at the scene. 

"He will be my future kid and we're going to play soccer. If you want to join, you'll have to ask the big man in charge here." Amber bounced Hyeonwoo on her hip, causing him to giggle and nod.

   "I like your polka dots!" Hyeonwoo pulled on the vest that Key was wearing, and Taemin swore that if Honey Vocals didn't exist that Hyeonwoo would be the absolute only one that had Key under his spell. 

  "Thank you, can I join your game?" Key asked, smiling brightly. Hyeonwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter