XIV.

Baby Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make a promise, don't break a promise.

Be careful when you say you promise.

Bad things can come for those who don't keep a promise.

When Taemin drinks, he drinks. Which leads him to be pretty ing wasted. It also makes him do really stupid things and have little to no memory of how he did things or how he got places. So how he ended up in front of Suyeon's door at this hour (which he hadn't a clue what hour it was, it was dark, so probably unreasonably late) is a blur to him. More like a blackout, but regardless. 
    "Suyeeeeeeeon O..open uppppp!" He slurred, scratching the door. His hands lost most of its motor functions after shot six. He made it work. He continued scratching and calling Suyeon's name until a rather frazzled and still half asleep version of her opened the door. Taemin gave the young mother a lopsided grin.
          Her eyes widened in shock. She was certainly alert now. "What the hell Taemin???" Suyeon hissed, clutching the door. Taemin just smiled at her again, stumbling and leaning against the door frame, assaulting Suyeon's senses with his alcohol laced breath. She wrinkled her nose.

"Suyeeeeeon. Heeeeeeey~" He drawled. Taemin still had that lazy grin on his face. Suyeon's nose wrinkled even more as his breath took over her senses. She swallowed, moving her head away.
    "Oh my god, are you drunk?" She asked, immediately smacking herself in the forehead at the dumb question.

"Noooo nooo... Yes... very... very much so." He stumbled over his words, still grinning. This grin was stupid, Suyeon decided, and she glared at him. 

    "You're telling me you came here, to my house, drunk and--" She glanced over at his glassy eyed, dumb grin, absolutely plastered face and sighed, "Ugh. This isn't going to do me any good when you're too plastered to even remember how you got here. Come on, let's get you inside. One word and I will drop you and you will sleep on the ground. And I will regret nothing." She lectured him, opening the door and helping him in, stumbling a little when he let most of his dead weight rest on her, but steadied herself.

He dropped his head on her shoulder, nuzzling into it, "Youuuuuu are reaaaaally nice."

   "Sometimes I wish I wasn't."

He pouted, "Awww but Suuuuuyeeeeeon~"

      She glared at him. "I said be quiet, do not test me. You can't wake up Hyeonwoo, he'll get upset." 

Taemin was quiet for a moment, then blubbered a bit louder than necessary. "Oh my god He's going to hate me--"
 

"I said Be Quiet Taemin." She bopped him on the head, hissing through her teeth. He blubbered a little more, quieter but still a bit loud to her.

     "I... i don't want him to... to hate me. I doughnut you to hate me... Do you hate me?" Taemin managed to get out. Suyeon would've pointed out the fact that he said 'doughnut', but decided against it because he might start wailing about the breakfast treat and that was the last thing she wanted right now.

"No, Taemin," She sighed, edging him towards the couch, "I like you very much. You're a good friend."

    "Aw... that... that's too bad... Cause... cause I like you a lot...Probably more than I should... You make me feel funny sometimes..." Taemin seemed more sure of his words, but he was still very much gone.

"Oooookay Taemin you are 100% plastered and have no idea what you are talking about, on the couch you go." Suyeon twittered, trying to ignore the drop in her abdomen when he said what he did.

    "But Suyeeeeeon." Taemin protested, holding onto Suyeon, "Can't I sleep with youuuu?"

"Absolutely not!" It came out louder than she intended, but it got the point across regardless. The glassy eyed boy was quiet for a couple seconds, before whispering, "Shhhhh~ Don't wake the baby."

Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "I will kill you tomorrow."

     "....With love?"

"No. With strangely arsenic flavored coffee and the body decomposed in a plastic tub of sulfuric acid." Suyeon deadpanned at him.

     "...what."

"Exactly. No one would know. I could totally get away with this. I could."

      "Suuuuuuuyeon~"

Suyeon didn't acknowledge him until she heard a soft snore, making her snap out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter