92 Days

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIiQbjIE-lY ==> listen while reading ^^

 

=Haerin's POV=

"Look, about not buying you water, the store was REALLY closed and that time i was REALLY hungry and i smelt food and my stomach was grumbling and i happen to know a bbq place nearby so i figured-

"Forget it, it's just water. Ya, do you have any idea how worried i was?? I thought you got mobbed or something!"

"Since when did even start to worry about me anyway?" i said.

He looked taken aback with what i said, like he didn't know the answer to the question. 

"Since..you-uh gahh whatever that's not the point!  The point is next time you should tell me where you're going off to!", he said and mumbled the last part. "And if you're ever planning on eating, tell me. We'll eat together, araso?"

"I guess i'll never have a good lunch ever again =.= ", i muttered. He just smirked.

 

 

I noticed the sky and it was getting pretty dark. I guess i should be going home now. Finally.

 

"Okay bye", i said to him and walked pass him.

"Ya! Where are you going?"

"Home, where else?", i replied, still walking. 

"Wait!", he said, running up to me. 

"What?"

"Want me to come along with you?"

"No i'm fine", i said and continued walking. 

"Are you sure? Cause i can"

 

I looked at him. There aren't a lot of people in the street so i don't find any reason for him to act. But if this is what it takes to make him shut up then i guess it's okay. 

"Whatever", i said. 

 

 

Neither of us were talking. I glanced up at him and he seemed occupied about something. But i just can't stand this dead silence and awkwardness. I gotta say something..

"Ya, why do you look so occupied? What are you thinking?"

He didn't respond. He didn't even look at me.

"I just remembered. It's Tuesday tomorrow, you know what that means right?"

 

Tuesday? What about Tuesday? I thought hard, and then it hit me.

 

   b. Please remember that every Tuesday is laundry day. I think you and I both know what

        that means.

 

"You were serious about that? Ahh..why do you hate me so much huh?"

"What makes you think i hate you?", he smirked, but his eyes remained questioning and serious.

"Well maybe because you're always making m-"

"I don't hate you. I never hated you."

Both of us fell silent for a while. But then he spoke again.

"Besides, even if i say i hate you, i never really could. Yeah. just thought i'd let you know"

 

Neither of us spoke again until we reached my house. I couldn't even say anything because i don't have any idea how to answer him. 

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow. then. And yes, you're still doing laundry ^^

"Tch. Whatever. Just make sure you pay me tomorrow!"

"Yeah yeah. Sleep well"

 

 

[A/N: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY ---> listen to this while reading!! ^^]

 

=Taemin's POV=

 

I jumped into bed right after changing into my pajamas. My feet hurts so much =.=

Well at least i got her home safely. I still couldn't sleep so i took out my phone and checked for messages. None.

For some reason, i suddenly decided to check the calendar on my phone.  I counted off from the day i first met her until now. 92 days. I had this weird feeling again my stomach as i thought of what would happen when that time comes. Would i finally be happy that this fake relationship thing is over? Or would i have fallen for her already and cry when i realize I would wake up one day and she won't be there? Are we gonna see each other again in the course of time and act like complete strangers, or maybe greet each other like childhood friends? Maybe i'll see her one day and we'll meet eyes. I would meet eyes with that person i used to know so well, and remember how things used to be and how it will never be.

 

Aishh..why am i even thinking like this..There's still a lot of days left. It's not like time will quickly pass by without me knowing it. 

 

 

A/N: Let me just use this extra free space to spaz about SG :D

SECRETGARDENSECRETGARDENIAHEWFKAHDFLUQAWEFUHALUFEHAFEWKHAWFHASDFLAHWEUFIH 

I'll watch it all over again while i'm still on break ^0^