Saved

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aS5n_RR26c <== listen to while reading ^^

 

=Haerin's POV=

 

I woke up early the next morning for school. 

School. 

Just the word itself gave me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. There's no use skipping school since i'm going to show up after some time anyway. Realizing how late i woke up, i quickly took a shower, got dressed in my uniform and didn't bother to take my breakfast.

I went into ninja mode as i reached the school grounds, avoiding any kind of contact with any human being, even if it takes taking the longer route going to the classroom. I just don't feel like answering questions from anyone right now.

I was so busy trying to avoid everyone that i didn't notice that i was 20 minutes late for my first period. I opened the classroom door and all eyes were suddenly on me. 

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, 20 minutes late..", Ms. Joon, my geography teahcer hissed.

"Sorry Ms. Joon", i said, half meaning it

"I know it's not easy having a celebrity boyfriend but please see to it that you're not late in my class again, araso?"

 

I heard most of my classmates whimper at Ms. Joon's remark. 

"Ne"

 

I walked over to my desk, trying to avoid everyone's stare and Ms. Joon carried on with her boring geography lesson.

 

After a while, Minyoung, who was sitting next to me, passed me a piece of paper with her writings on it:

     Saw you on tv..YOU'RE DATING LEE TAEMIN??? [I'm not mad btw, I like JONGHYUN <3But seriously..YOU'RE DATING LEE TAEMIN??? OMO HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T LIKE THEM GIVEN THE FACT THAT YOU BARELY LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SPAZZ ABOUT THEM WITH YOU!

 

It took me a while before i could come up with an answer. I honestly don't know whether i should tell her the real reason why i got in this mess in the first place - which is because i needed money to pay those loan sharks away and i guess for killing taemin's pet bird Sparky as well. I scribbled down on the piece of paper and passed it back to her:

     Well technically yes, but it's NOT what you think it is. Kinda hard to explain.

 

She looked at me with a confused look on her face, scribbled something again and passed it to me

     Araso..but watch your back though. Haerin-ah, right now you're the most luckiest and hatest girl that girls envy in all of Korea. Okay maybe i'm exaggerating but still..these girls WILL do things to you so watch out. Well anyway, since we're kind of like best buddies and all, do you mind if you get me an autograph from Jonghyun?? PLEASEEEE IM DESPERATE!!!

 

Psh. What a way to cheer me up.

"Give me five slices of my favorite chocolate fudge cake THEN i'll give you your stupid autograph, how bout that"

"JINJA?? KOMMAAAWOOOOOO!!!!", her voice boomed and interrupted the whole class. 

"Kwon Minyoung. Detention. After school.", Ms. Joon said in her usual expressionless tone, but Minyoung was too stoked to even care. 

 

*Lunchbreak*

Minyoung went ahead to the cafeteria to look for empty seats while i stayed behind and went ot my locker. As i was stuffing books in my locker, i heard a couple of footsteps coming closer behind me. I turned around and sure enough, there were 3 girls standing in front of me, arms crossed. They weren's just girls by the way, they were the school's queenkas. But to me, they're just a bunch of airheads =.=

 

"What"

"YA. Who do you think you are getting you're hands on my Taemin??", the girl in the middle yelled while the twi girls on each side nod in agreement.

I scoffed. "I don't have time for this", i said as i walked past her.

"YA! Where are you going? I'm not finished with you yet!", she yelled and yanked my arm, causing me to turned around to her."GET AWAY FROM LEE TAEMIN OPPA OR I WILL SERIOUSLY KI-"

 

She stopped in the middle of her sentence and her eyes suddenly widened as she looked at something behind me. The girl on her right dropped the book she was holding and the girl on the left's face turned tomato red. I turned around curiously and saw Lee Taemin standing a few inches away from me. What's he doing here all of a sudden..

 

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!", he said as he walked closer to us. "Let's go", he grabbed my hand and dragged me the other way. 

"L-Lee Taemin oppa!", the annoying voice of Miss Middle said. He halted but didn't turn around. "A-are you really dating that girl? Is she really you're girlfriend?", she asked as if tv shows and news forums weren't good enough proof for her. 

"No she's my wife", he said almost sarcastically and looking amused. He turned around to face them. I suddenly felt him hold my hand tighter. "You like me right?", he asked them. What kind of question is that? Talk about being arogant..

"If you hurt her, you hurt me too. Think about THAT next time you lay a finger on her"

He walked away, and since he was holding my hand tightly, it was mandatory for me to tail behind him. 

 

"Aishh..where are we going this time huh? I 'm supposed to be in school!"

"Ya! I'm more important right now! Me and my hyungs have dance rehearsals and i need someone to buy and fetch us water. If you read the contract, you'd know"

"I HATE you..", i mumbled. I glared at him but i noticed the corner of his mouth form a small smile.

 

==============

A/N: Not one of my best updates, i know lol