Discovered

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9ZltPDu2E

 

Haerin's POV

Beep, beep. Beep, beep. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I threw the alarm clock across the room. No need to tell me what today is, i already know. The bet that me and Minyoung made is gonna happen today -__-

Ohgod..im starting to think spicy rice cakes aren't worth it anymore. I reached for the checklist on my bedside table and read it again. 

 

TAEMIN CHECKLIST:

 
made by: Minyoung :)
 
[QUICK REVIEW: IF YOU LOSE, GIVE ME JONGHYUN'S NUMBER. IF YOU WIN, I'LL TREAT YOU SPICY RICE CAKES EVERYDAY FOR A 
 
MONTH.]
 
O Skinship
 
O Establishes mutual interest
 
O Teases you
 
O Lingering eye contact
 
O Not mentioning other girls
 
O Carries on conversation
 
O Shows Concern

 

-___- I dont think i can do this. But i can hear those spicy rice cakes calling out my name.. TT_TT  Whatever, im just gonna get this over with. Just think of the prize, Haerin. It's all gonna be worth it in the end. Besides, it's a sure win. There is absolutely NO way i'm losing this bet. NO WAY. I mean, just look at the list. For all this time ive been with Taemin, he's probably done less than half of these things. Or maybe i just didnt notice it. The way i see it, i was already the winner from the time the bet just started. That, im sure of. 

 

Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa~ Dashi dorawa, doraw-

I heard my phone ring. It's probably Minyoung. 

"Hello?"

"Ya Haerin-ah, it's me Taemin. Im here outside your house. Ready for our date?", he smirked, annnoyingly exaggerating the word 'date'.

"I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT A DATE. I HAVE TO BUY SCHOOL RELAT-

"Call it whatever you want, but im calling it a DATE", he interrupted. "So aren't you gonna let me come in? Im not planning on waiting out here you know"

"No you're not coming in. Stand there and wait while i take a long bath and dress up", i said and hanged up. That's right, Taemin. Wait there for hours while i enjoy a long bath. I did an evil laugh, which was so awkward i dont think i'll ever do it again =.=; 

 

After taking a bath, i wore my usual clothes. Shirt, skinny jeans, and sneakers. I tucked the checklist and a small pen in my pocket and headed out the door. 

"I thought you said you were going to take a long bath?", Taemin asked

"I did! That was one of the longest baths i had!", i said as a matter-of-factly.

"Your bath took around twenty minutes..", Taemin said. "Whatever, at least i dont have to wait long."

 

---

When we arrived at the mall, i took out my checklist. I quickly reviewed it and also checked the box that says 'Teases you'. And that's probably the only box that i can check too. 

"Is that supposed to be you shopping list or something?", he blurted out suddenly, making me jump.

"Huh what? Uhh yeah. It's a shopping list! What else would it be?"

"Well what's the thing you need to buy anyway? Let's just buy it already cause im getting hungry and want to eat"

"I have to buy ahh uh..OH. PENCILS.", i snapped my fingers as soon as i got an idea. "I need to buy pencils. Let's go to the bookstore"

"Alright. Let's go buy those pencils you need for school.",he grabbed my hand and started to walk. "Geez, why cant you just admit that you want to go out with me..", he muttered. 

 

---

I pretended to pick the 'right' pencil while Taemin decided to hang out and read in the children's section -__-  

Holding hands isn't considered skinship right? People hold hands ALL the time. So i wont check it then. I picked out a number of random pencils to buy. I went back to Taemin to tell him im done. 

"Ya, im done picking pencils"

"Hold on. Im not done reading..", he said, totally engrossed in what he's reading. 

"What are you reading?". i asked. I looked at the front page of the book he was reading and see it for myself. 

 

The Complete Pokemon Pocket Guide!

 

Of course..=.=

I snagged the book away from him.

"YA! Im still reading that!"

"Well not anymore. Besides, there are books WAY better than this. Your'e kidding me right.."

"Oh yeah? What book could possibly be better than Pokemon?"

"Harry Potter! What else? Aish jinja..im gonna pay for these pencils now. Go and return this.", i said and handed him back the book.

"Fine ><", he groaned.

 

I put the list inside the paper bag and after i finished paying, i saw Taemin on another counter. Apparently he decided to buy the book. Im not even gonna say anything anymore =.=;

 

---

"So where do you wanna eat?", Taemin asked me.

"Well..i dont really feel like eating lunch. But I could really go for some icecream right now..", i said, feeling a little hungry as well.

"Araso, icecream it is. I know a park near here that sells really good icecream"

"Really??", i asked. I hope i dont drool on my way to the park.

 

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnSDiYAiZZY&feature=related

Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of people in the park. I could actually count them in one hand. Probably because of the weather. From how the clouds looked, there's a possibility of raining. Minutes ago it was pretty sunny, though. 

"Two chocolate icecreams please"

We sat at a bench nearby and ate our icecreams. Taemin was right. This icecream is HEAVEN. 

 

"So..how many days do we have left?", i suddenly blurted out. He looked at me, with a sort of puzzled look on his face.

"You mean this contract?"

"Yeah", i said. I felt a little awkward talking about it now. Aish..why did i even say that in the first place..

"26 days. Although im trying not to count it", he said. 

"Oh. That's less than a month", i said. I felt something funny in my stomach thinking about it. I saw Taemin's lips form a small smile but i couldn't exactly read his eyes. 

"Why? Are you gonna miss me?", he asked

"Yeah right. Im gonna be so happy to finally get away from your clutches", i said, although the question took me aback. I felt raindrops. "Looks like it's starting to rain"

 

Taemin's POV

We sat near the bus stop and waited for the bus. Yes, even idols like me can take public transpo once in a while. All you need is a good disguise and you're good to go. 

I looked at Haerin. She's surprisingly quiet rather than being her usual complain-y and loud self. Maybe it's the weather.

Aish..why do i have this weird feeling in my stomach? Ever since Haerin reminded me of the contract. I wonder if she's feeling the same thing in her stomach..

"Haerin-ah"

"Ya, Haerin", i looked over to her and saw her already sleeping. I didnt know it was possible to sleep in a place like this -__-

I looked around. It's already dark and still no buses around. Well, there's no use waiting. I walked over in front of Haerin and bent down to carry her on my back. Thank god it's not raining too hard. 

 

---

I gently laid her down her bed and covered her in her blanket. My back doesnt even hurt after all that walking. I placed her 'grocery' in the bed side table. A piece of paper slipped out of the plastic. 

"Must be the receipt..", i muttered

I took the piece of paper. It wasn't a receipt. It was a checklist. 

 

TAEMIN CHECKLIST:

 
made by: Minyoung :)
 
[QUICK REVIEW: IF YOU LOSE, GIVE ME JONGHYUN'S NUMBER. IF YOU WIN, I'LL TREAT YOU SPICY RICE CAKES EVERYDAY FOR A 
 
MONTH.]
 
O Skinship
 
O Establishes mutual interest
 
O Teases you
 
O Lingering eye contact
 
O Not mentioning other girls
 
O Carries on conversation
 
O Shows Concern
 
 
So this is what today was all about. I chuckled. But then i noticed Haerin didn't check most of the boxes. She really doesn't pay attention to me -__-
 
Mianhae, Haerin. You lost the bet. 
 
 
 
---
 
Key's POV
 
I went to the kitchen for some late night snacks when i heard a door close. Ugh. Must be Taemin. Coming home so late, that's unusual for him,
 
"Ya Taemin! Do you know what time it is?" I said. i saw him holding a paper bag from Kyobo Book Centre. "And what did you buy?"
 
"The whole Harry Potter book series. Pretty neat huh?",he said and excitedly went to his room. "Oh wait hyung!", he said, coming back to the kitchen
 
"What?"
 
"Ya, teach me how to make spicy rice cakes"
 
 
 
----
 
This isnt the best update, but hey, it's still an update lol. Im trying to get used to writing again so sorry if this chapter is sorta bad >< im reaching to the of this fic, so dont worry 8D