79 Days

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xToR14Uvu-Y

 

=Haerin's POV=

 

"Alright bye, see you tomorrow", i told Taemin as i got my school bag. 

"Wait!", i heard Taemin call out to me as i was about to leave the dorm.

"Wae?"

"Should i take you home?", he asked. Although it was clearly a question, his eyes seemed to say "please don't say no". Well what's the big deal anyway..i guess i could help for some company. 

 

I kinda got used to people who looking at us.

It's weird though. That me and Taemin can walk for hours in dead silence and feel no awkwardness between us. 

 

Somewhere down the road, we came across a muddy path. I didn't even notice that it rained a while ago until i saw the ground damp from the raindrops when i looked down at my feet. T_T i hate stepping on muddy waters..but it's not like we have any other choice anyway. I continued to walk but Taemin suddenly pulled me back.

"What's wrong?"

"You can't just walk over there! You're shoes are gonna get all muddy and stuff!"

I smirked. "Ya, it's just a small puddle of muddy water, no big deal"

"Well not for me. Get on", he said and bent down to offer me a piggyback ride.

"Ya Taemin, you dont hav-

"Get on or i'll carry you in my hands if you don't want to", he smirked

"Araso, araso.."

---

"Why are you so heavy? You're not even fat -_- "

"What do you expect? I like eating!"

 

---

"it's not muddy here anymore, you can let go of me now"

"Nah, i dont think i will", he chuckled. The next thing i knew he start walking faster.

"Well you could at least slow down, i might fall off!!"

"No way, this is fun. If you think you'll fall then hold on to me tight", he smirked and started running and made me wrap my arms around his neck tighter.

"YAH GET ME DOWN!!"

 

And he did. When we reached my house, that is -_- 

I glared at him but he just chuckled. Not that i find it weird or anything but, he usually answers my glares by teasing me even more, but today he didnt. Im not that used to this side of Taemin, i guess. The somewhat "good" side.

 

I cleared my throat.

"So thanks for uh, helping me and stuff.." i muttered. He seemed amused by the fact that i actually ate my pride and tried to thank him. Yes, it's called manners. "Well bye", i said as i opened the door to the house. I was about to go in when he spoke up.

 

"Do me a favor and don't ask me the reason on what i'm going to do next"

"H-huh?"

He suddenly turned me around and gave me a hug.

 

"You should go in now. It might rain again. good luck tomorrow"

 

Like he said, i didn't question him about why he did it. I thought I was better off not knowing the answer. Although i couldn't help but wonder.

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

I watched her as she went inside the house. 

You're as slow as a freakin turtle, can't you see that i like you? How many times do i have to drop hints for you to realize that? 

 

-------

 

=Haerin's POV=

For some reason, i couldn't get myself to sleep so i decicded to study some more until i feel sleepy.

 

--

dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa. Dashi doraw-

 

i got woken up by my cellphone ringing. i didn't even realize i had fallen asleep in my desk. i got my phone and read the message. It was from Taemin.

 

You're probably asleep now but it's just that i dreamt that i forgot to tell you good luck on your test while i was there so i woke up to tell you good luck on your test to make sure. hope it goes well :D

but then again, you're not awake are you? if you are, go to sleep! or you'll have panda eyes when you wake up. I cant be seen with a girl with huge panda eyes :P

 

I checked the time. It was 2:45am. It kinda made me shook my head and laugh at its stupidity. 

 

--------

=Haerin's POV=

I don't know why, but i feel really good about today's test. I ACTUALLY studied this time ^^ But im not overly confident about it, though. Aishh whatever..no negative thoughts today!

"Hwaiting!", i mumbled made a fist in the air. 

 

While i was on my way to the classroom, our assistant principal who spotted me. He was carrying a lot messily piled up papers and a couple of books. He looked relieved when he saw me.

"Kim Haerin!", he ordered me to come over to him, so i did.

"Ne?"

 

He dumped the papers and books in my arms. I could barely see anything in front of me because of the mountain-like pile of papers and books in my arms. 

 

"Take that to the principal's office, will you? I have a class to attend to"

 

Lies..=.= You just dont want to carry it..

 

"Okay"

 

Sheesh..i was having a really good day and he just ruined it >.< I was pacing cause i might get late for class. As i turned around the corner, i accidentally bumped into someone. I have bad reflexes so as much as i tried to balance it all in my arms again, it flew all over the place. 

hfjkashdfahlewhajhahefa.

Patience haerin...-__-

As i bent down to pick up the pieces of papers, i saw a hand reach out to me. 

 

"Mianhae! I'll help"

 

I was still pissed at that time that i didnt even look at the guy, whoever he is. 

"I got this", i said as i continued to pick up the papers. 

I heard him chuckle. 

"Kay, have it your way", the guy said and went off. 

I facepalmed myself. God that was embarrassing..T_T Whoever he was, all i could remember is his white, slightly worn out sneakers. 

 

I quickly delivered the papaers to the principal's office and went straight back to my classroom seconds before classes start. 

 

"Class, before we start, we have a new student!, the teacher said. "Please introduce yourself to the class"

I looked at the guy standing next to the teacher. The girls swooning.He hasn't introduced himself yet but everyone seemed like they already knew him. I looked at him again. My eyes went directly to his shoes.

A pair of white, slightly worn out sneakers. 

white, slightly worn out sneakers..where have i seen that from?

 

Oh crap it's him 0_o 

 

I looked out the window, hoping that he won't remember me.

Too late.

I could see him looking at me, smirking slightly in my side vision.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Jinyoung! Nice to meet you", 

 

 

 

A/N: finallyy after days of no updates xD been very busy with school and all its crappy homework T_T a lot of you guys preferred jinyoung so there you go :D btw, happy 11th! :DD i forgot to make a wish cause i dozed off and woke up at 11:34am. T__T no epic wishes for me this year >.<