Tutor

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEBY0q7eKoM&feature=related --> listen to this while reading ^^

 

 
=Haerin's POV=
 
 
 
As i got to school the next morning, i saw half of the student population staring at me. I suddenly felt that weird, familiar aura again. That same chilly aura from these people that i first felt when the news about me and Taemin got out. That kind of aura. Aishh..what did i do now?
 
 
Having nowhere to go and needing privacy, i went to our empty classroom. Good thing i came in early today ^^ I sat on the chair next to the window. After a while, i saw Minyoung enter the classroom. She saw me and quickly sat next to me. She looked at me with wide eyes. 
 
 
"What?"
 
"You guys..k-kissed?"
 
"Huh?"
 
 
She quickly took out her phone and showed me a blurry picture of me and Taemin with his lips on mine. Judging from the angle it was taken, it seemed to be taken from a small window outside the room.
 
 
"YAH WHO TOOK THIS?? It's not even what it looks like! Ahh molla..>.<"
 
"Well eitherway, you're the luckiest girl now! Everyone's jealous of you!"
 
 
 
Students started coming in the classroom cause classes was about to start. Girls could only give me death stares cause our Science teacher came in early. Whew. But then again, that teacher was a pedonoona -__- She's usually strict during class but today she made sure to be extra stern just for me.
 
 
 
"Don't forget about your long test tomorrow! If you fail that test, I doubt all of you will ever be able to pass my class. That test is 35% of your overall grade in Chemistry."
 
 
 
I glanced over at Minyoung, confused. 
 
"She told us yesterday about that", she whispered.
 
Oh right. I wasn't present yesterday..
 
 
 
-----
 
 
After school, i was just about to go home when i realized that i had some cleaning to do. How am i supposed to study now? Cleaning that room's gonna take forever T_T Maybe if i do it really really fast, i might be able to clean it in just 10 minutes, then run back home and study for tomorrow's test. 
 
 
I opened the door, Taemin heard me and looked at me.
 
"you're late!"
 
 
I still felt a litte awkward about that incident but he seemed so cool about it like nothing happened. Ahh whatever. I ignored him and did a "hwaiting!" sign to myself as my 10-minute cleaning plan enters my head. I quickly took a rag and started cleaning as fast as i could. Taemin looked at me weirdly.
 
 
"Ya, what's with you? Geez take your time, we're not playing Cleaning Dash here"
 
I glared at him. "I just want to finish early today -__- "
 
 
"Oh. Wae?"
 
 
I paused. I didnt want to go to that process of explaining to him the whole test thing so i lied.
 
 
"I'm just kind of uh, s-sleepy"
 
 
"I know you're lying", he chuckled
 
 
"What are you talking about? Im not lying!"
 
 
"Yeah right. I know you're lying when your voice gets all fidgety", he smirked
 
 
It's true. I do stammer a lot when i lie -__- I gues there's no point in covering it up anyway.
 
 
"Alright fine! I have a huge chemistry test tomorrow and i need to study!"
 
 
"Really? Why didn't you say so? Let's go then"
 
 
 
He grabbed my hand and started waliking
 
 
"Ya, where are we going?"
 
 
"Dont you wanna pass that test or not?"
 
 
I paused for a while. I can NOT  fail that test. I could go home and study by myself but i dont even know where to start. I dont even know what a damn molecule is. Who am i kidding, I NEED help. 
 
 
'Araso...but we're not even finished cleaning yet! Choregrapher park's gonna kill us -__- "
 
"No prob. I'll take the blame for it", he smiled and continued leading me all the way to the dorm.
 
 
 
--------------
A/N: T___T school again..i felt the need to update even if it's just a short one. it's friday tomorrow and i might be able to update. kyaaa i hope you'll like the next chapter xD i tried to make it as sweet as possible. ill just need to "polish" it then publish it tomorrow after school keke ^^