Long Night

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaSOMb-IxU

 

=Key's POV=

I'm not exactly sure how long have i been watching them from the kitchen while eating a gallon of chocolate ice cream. You might think they're doing some normal studying like normal people, but no. One moment they'd be serious and the next moment they'd have one of those cute couple fights. 

 

-flashback-

 

6:45PM

"Ohh, i get it..", Haerin's mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"You better! I've spent like, half an hour explaining to you this ONE problem.."

 

"Wait, what are those two lines?"

 

"...that's eleven"

"Oh. I knew that", she said quickly, feeling stupid

 

7:55PM

 “gimme that pen”

“no I wanna use this one.”

“but that’s mine! I don’t want this pencil!”

“well I don’t want that pencil either!”

“YAH GIVE IT TO ME”

“NO WAY!”

I looked at them from the kitchen and saw haerin jumping and reaching out for the pencil that taemin raised up with his hand so she wont be able to reach it, but i could clearly see the playfulness in Taemin's eyes.

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

It didn't took me long enough to realize that my used-to-be-full gallon of ice cream is now empty. T_T

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

Haerin was in the middle of solving another problem when Key suddenly inetrrupted us. 

"Ya Taemin-ah, run over to the store and buy me some more ice cream"

"Not now hyung, i'm busy!"

"But i want it NOW.", he said, in a diva-like manner. He slammed the money on the table. "Chocholate, araso? And you can buy yourself something if there's any change"

"Araso, araso. Sheesh.."

 

=_= i hate it when my hyungs boss me around. Aishh so annoying..

 

"i'll be back in a bit", i told Haerin. She nodded her head but didnt take her eyes off the book. Maybe she's still mad about the pen thing.I went out the door with Key' hyung's money in my pocket. 

 

------

After buying hyung's icecream,i passed by a bakery. I still have some change left cause i only bought him a single chocolate popsicle stick. What? It's still icecream. Feeling hungry myself, i went inside and took a look. 

I peeped through the glass case and saw my favorite cheesecake. Maybe i should treat myself with this ^^ I''ve been craving for something sweet for weeks now. I reached for my money and was about to pay when I saw a chocolate cake next to it and reminded me of Haerin. I checked my money, but it was only enough for one slice.. 

 

"One slice of chocolate fudge cake please"

 

--------

=Haerin's POV=

"Here", Taemin threw me a paper bag just as he got home.

I curiously opened it and saw my favorite chocolate cake. 

 

"Omo, komaw-", i stopped myself, realizing that i was still mad at him a while back. For a pen, i know. I cleared my throat awkwardly. "I'm not hungry"

"Yeah right. I know that's your favorite!"

How does he know it's my favorite? I dont't remember telling him..or maye i did but i forgot. It kinda took me offguard that he actually remembered that simple thing about me.

 

He sat beside me and opened up the bag. He sliced the cake and put up the fork in front of my face.

“Eat up yeobo!”

"I can eat it myself!" I snatched the fork from him and took a bite myself, and he just chuckled.

 

 

 9:17 PM

"WAIT DONT SHOW ME THE ANSWER. I KNOW THIS", I said thinking hardly. 

After a minute, i showed him my solution.

Taemin looked at my answer. -2. 

 

"Wrong. The answer's 293mL. How the hell did you even come up with that -_- "

"Oh."

 

"Ya forget it, this isn't going to work! How bout this, for every right answer you have, you get to order me around"

"Jinjja??", a smile went across my face, thinking of the posibilties.. 

"IF you get the answers right"

 

Now that i have an objective, i feel twice as smart now ^^

 

I found myself enjoying the last couple minutes. It's been along time since i actually had a really good laugh. 

Make me a sandwich. Drink pickle juice. Hold your breath for 30 seconds. Eat a teaspoon of mustard. Kiss a stuffed toy. Do a girl group dance.Chug a soda in 10 seconds.

 

No matter how ridiculous my requests get, he always says yes. 

 

 

A/N: New character in the next chapter ^^ Clue: look at the tags lol. It was originally l.joe but i'm saving up for a another fanfic lol. Unless you guys want l.joe? Torn between two people >.< Help me pick!! lol Jinyoung or L.joe?? Btw, i found it hard to compile and arrange these "tutor scenes" so used time to tell them apart lol. If this were a drama, then this chapter would be a series of tutoring montage.