The Deal

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=491RefxQGwc <=== listen while reading ^^

 

=Haerin’s POV=

 

“I don’t need your money, I need you”

 

I choked on my candy and accidentally swallowed it. 

 

“I don’t have time to play games with you. If you must know, I have work to do. I’m leaving”

 

I rolled my eyes and walked past him, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

“YA! Do you even know who you’re talking to?”, he yelled back at me and came closer to me. “Didn’t think I’d have to resort to this but...”, he mumbled. He looked around again and this time took of his shades and loosened his scarf to reveal his face. There was something awfully familiar about him. Although I can’t quite put my finger on it...so I just blinked at him.

 

“You really don’t know me? Wow, I never knew girls like you can ACTUALLY exist..”, he scoffed.

“Tch. What an airhead..”, I mumbled.

“Ah forget it. So much for plan A..Anyway, there’s no use asking you for money when you clearly don’t have any, so you’re gonna have to pay me back in another way instead.”

 

Aishh…I knew it was too good to be true. I don’t like how this is going..

 

“It’s easy. Be my girlfriend for 100 days. All you have to do is to smile at the camera, follow me everywhere, what girlfriends usually do. And act pretty. On second thought you don’t have too, You’re pretty enough already.”, he said, examining my face.

“Ya, did you hit your head or something? Why would I want to do that?”

“Even if I tell you why, your small brain won’t be able to process it. Anyway, do you know how many girls are willing to wait in line for hours to date me? And since you’re actually doing ME a favor, I’ll even pay you every week just to be my pretend girlfriend. And trust me, I pay better than that crappy coffee shop of yours.”

“Why me? There are plenty other girls who’s much more willing to do it than I am. ”

“Aishh..you and your questions.. I chose you cause we’d look cute together, alright? And because you're not clingy like other girls. And don’t worry, after 100 days, we can just pretend that we never met and everything will be back to normal. Oh yeah, I almost forgot”, he took out a paper and a pen and handed it to me. “Let’s make this thing legit. I stayed up late making this contract, so don’t make it go to waste."

 

“All you have to do is sign”, he said and waited for me patiently to think about it.

 

Should I? All I have to do is to smile, wave and look nice, and get paid JUST for doing that. But then again, I don’t want my hair pulled out by his angry fans, and If I say no than I have to pay him and my money would still be insufficient to pay for the loansharks. But if I do say yes, I can finally pay back our debts and all that. GAHHHH…

I sighed. Ahh…this deal is both a blessing and a curse. I was so busy contemplating my thoughts that I forgot to do the MOST important thing to do when signing a contract- READ IT.  

 

“I’m doing this for my family’s benefit and nothing else.”, I mumbled while looking at the contract. His lips formed a sly smile as I signed.

“Happy?”, i said

 

Soon enough, a few people started noticing us.

"Hey, is that Shinee's Lee Taemin?"

"Omo, it's Taemin!"

"Who's that girl he's with?"

"Taemin!"

One by one they started to notice us and turned into a small mob. Most of these guys took out their cameras and recorders and started to shuffle towards us. Man these guys are fast…

“Hey put back your disguise, people are starting to recognize you.”, I said looking down while trying to cover my face with my bag. “We’ll talk about this some other time, im leaving before I get ambushed by these people. ”, I said. I started to walk away when he stopped me again, this time grabbing my wrist.

“Where do you think you’re going? You’re not leaving without me. You’re my girlfriend now, remember? I’ll take you home.”

“Bu-

“But first, smile for the camera”, he smiled and said to me. He walked closer to me and kissed me on the cheek. Suddenly, I was blinded by white flashes.