Chemistry

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2eH1Gb2ppE ==> listen while reading. [you guys, this song is just ahflahfdawefiulaweh (≧∇≦) idk i thought it fitted this chapter perfectly lol]

 

=Taemin's POV=

I just came home with the groceries. I placed the grocery bags on the kitchen counter, not bothering to unpack them. I just want to go to my room and sleep..

I was about to open the door to my room when i suddenly heard a girl's voice inside.

 

"Aishh..why is this so hard??", it said, she was half yelling, and sounded pissed.

 

I slowly opened the door to my room saw Haerin. KIM HAERIN. INSIDE MY ROOM. She looked like she was writing something..

 

"Ya, what the heck are you doing in my room?"

"What?", she asked,like she didn't hear the first time, and faced me. "Onew said this was the guest room"

"We don't have a gue-wait, you're staying here for the night?? Why do i NOT know this?"

 

Her eyes widened. 

"Wait. This is YOUR room?", she asked, ignoring my question. I nodded.

 

 

=Haerin's POV=

I quickly went to the kitchen, leaving Taemin behind. I saw Onew unpacking the groceries.

"YA ONEW WHAT THE HELL" 

He looked up to look at me.

 

"I'm not sharing a room with THAT guy!"

"I wouldn't mind", Taemin said coolly.

 

He looked at both of us and took a bite of his chicken. Man, this guy has serious chicken obsessions.

 

"Well it looks like you're gonna have to figure this out by yourselves. Who's sleeping on the couch tonight, i dont' care. Now leave me and hot wings alone!"

 

 

--------

"NO FAIR YOU WERE LIFTING YOU'RE ELBOW", I yelled at him for the 672365th time when that bish lifted his elbow and crushed my thumb in  the thumb wrestiling match. The winner gets to sleep in the bed, while the loser aka Lee Taemin, gets to sleep on the couch in the living room.

 

"There aren't any rules about lifting your elbow!"

"Yes there are! If you cheat one more time, then you're gonna have to forfeit the match and you'll automatically sleep on the couch"

"FIne whatever", he smirked

 

He won.

 

"Lucky...", i muttered. "If my hand weren't exhausted from all that homework writing, i would've won hands down.."

"Yeah, right. You can't defeat me. I'm have the skills of a Jedi Master"

"Tch. You look like one too.", i laughed satisfyingly

"YAH. Who laughs at their own jokes? You weirdo, that wasn't even funny..", he muttered. 

 

I took my stuff with me and moved to the living room. I still have a lot of homework to do >.< Well actually it was just Chemistry. But still, i don't even know how to answer these stupid problems. 

Every other minute, the fact that my dongsaeng and umma would be leaving tomorrow morning would linger back into my mind and distract me, but i just tried to keep it all inside and continue my work.

 

Well, until Jedi Master came to annoy me..

 

"Go away", i said, not leaving my eyes away from my homework

"What are you doing?", he asked curiously, ignoring my insult 

"Doing my homework. Don't disturb me", i said flatly, hoping that my dull voice will bore him away. Just when i thought he left, he spoke up again.

"Want a distraction?"

 

I glared at him. 

 

"Araso, araso", he said. That tone. I know that tone..It's that same tone he uses when he plans something devious..

Just don't mind him, Haerin..-___-

 

I was about to go back to what i was doing when i hear a chair pull up beside me. I look to my side and saw Taemin sitting there, looking at my work. I looked at him and gave him that you-have-got-to-be-kidding-me face. 

 

"What? I'm not bothering you or anything..", he reasoned out and looked like he was trying to hide his smile.

"Whatever", i rolled my eyes and continued staring at doing my homework, and pretended he wasn't there.

 

 

“HOW MANY LITERS OF ACID MUST BE ADDED TO 10 LITERS OF A 20% ACID SOL-“, he read the questions aloud annoyingly.

“DUDE. Don’t you have anything better to do than to bother me? I have so much homework to do! I swear im gonna stab you with this pencil if killing wasn’t illegal..”

 

He just laughed at me. Aishh...of all the “kinds” of Taemin I encountered, Bored Taemin is by far the WORST.

 

 

A minute has passed and I was still reading the question over and over again. And yes, Taemin was still sitting beside me probably looking amused at how unfunctional my brain is.

 

 “You want me to teach you?”, he suddenly blurted out. “You’ve been staring at that piece of paper like it’s some sort of asteroid or something”

 

 “I’d rather not”, i said, even though I clearly needed help. What? I was mad..>_>

“Whatever, I’ll teach you anyway”, he grabbed my notebook and started to write down the solutions. Who knew he was ACTUALLY smart..

Once in a while, he would look at me directly in the eyes and explain the answers, and look down at the paper again and scribble some notes. His eyes weren’t cold as I would expect from him, but instead were surprisingly gentle. I felt chills whenever he looks at me so I try not to meet his eyes and look down at the paper instead. Although I’m not quite sure why.

 

 

 “Okay, solve try solving that one”

He handed me the problem. As much as I tried to understand it I couldn’t. Umma and Haeyoung were lingering back in my thoughts again. I was still angry about what happened and why they didn’t tell me about it earlier. I’ve been holding up my anger for hours but now it suddenly exploded. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t notice how my anger suddenly turned into tears.

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

I told her to answer another problem by herself this time. That’s the easiest one in her homework, im sure she can now do that with her eyes closed. Considering how good I am in Chemistry ^^

Huh. I never knew the real reason why she stayed here for the night in the first place, but the reason didn’t really matter anymore I guess. After a minute I looked at her paper, but she didn’t answer anything.  -_-

“Ya, do you still NOT get i-“

I suddenly saw tears roll down her cheeks and dripping on the paper.

 

 

A/N: Yay for double updates like i promised!! :D ohh, cliffhanger right there.lol