^-^

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bciCMhe61c0

 

=Haerin's POV=

0.0

Wtf is he doing here??

He came closer to our table.

 

"W-what are you doing here? You lost or something? You can buy your banana milk at the convenience store across the street..", i said, trying to sound as calm and not surprised as possible.

 

Taemin wasn't looking at me though. He was looking at Jinyoung. I tried to read his expression but failed. Well for starters, he didn't look mad at all. But he didn't look happy either. Or surprised.

 

"Hey, can i steal my girlfriend for a sec?"

"Araso", Jinyoung tried to hide his smirk but nodded anyway. "Well bye Haerin, see you in school tomorrow ^^ ", Jinyoung said, popped earphones in his ear and went away.

 

"See you in school tomorrow! Psh.", Taemin rolled his eyes and mimicked him as soon as he walked farther away. I don't remember Jinyoung sounding so high-pitched, well until Taemin decided that he sounded like that.

 

He abruptly grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. As soon as we got out of the restaurant he turned around to face me.

"Ya, i'm starting to realize that this relationship is very one-sided"

"M-mwo?"

"Look at me, making an effort to see you today and in turn, i see you eating out with some guy that's not me!"

"But i haven't seen him in along time! Besides, what's wrong with eating with a friend?"

"It's not that. You're not getting the situation here. Do you know what's gonna happen if someone sees Lee Taemin's girlfriend hanging out with another guy, especially in a really public place like this? Even if he's your friend or not, people are gonna make assumptions. Not only your life's gonna be in jeopardy, but mine as well. You don't want that to happen, right?"

"I guess not...><"

"That's why im begging you. Until the 100 days are over, just stay by my side. Just for 100 days and after that I'll let you go. You can do whatever you want and i promise you i won't be there to tell you that you can't do this or you can''t do that. But for now, you're mine."

 

I don't need to tell you how strange i felt hearing him. So i won't. He looked at his watch.

"Crap..5 minutes left..", he muttered and held my hand and started to walk.

 

"Y-ya! Where are we going now?"

 "Just another tv show again. You should know stuffs like these happen from time to time. The reason will always be like that so don't keep asking me that question over and over again everytime i grab you hand like this and take you to some place you don't know, cause it's always important that your'e with me"

 

He looked back at me and inspected me from head to toe.

"And you look fine, so don't worry", he smirked, reading my mind.

 

 

---

 

So we were playing games on the show. Of course, what do i expect from a variety show? =.= There's ALWAYS games. I may not be good at lying but i'm pretty professional when it comes to fake smiling. 

 

So yeah, we had a game. A simple game of charades, but with a twist. Of course, there's ALWAYS a twist >.< If you weren't able to guess what they were acting, then you have to do whatever they tell you to in front. Like truth or dare, minus the truth. 

Before i knew it, it was my turn to act. PLEASE BE EASY PLEASE BE EASY T-T

 

I opened the little piece of paper and read it:

 

My phrase: Fat guy swimming.

 

You have got to be kidding me =.=

How the heck am i suppose to act this out?? Aishh...

 

So there i was, looking like a retard whilst trying to act out a fat guy swimming. I could see Taemin in the corner of my eye, laughing his out. 

 

"SUMO WRESTLING??"

"SCAVENGER HUNTING?"

"CHICKEN???!!"

 

I lost. Obviously. And they all looked satisfied, as they thought of a good dare.

 

"Oh i got one! Sing and dance to snsd's Gee!!", one of the hosts said. Stupid host.

"I'm not really good at..^^;; "

 My voice was drowned by everyone else's yelling.

 

"YEAH DANCE TO GEE!!"

"GEE!!"

"OMO OMO GOOD IDEA!!"

 

Taemin on the other hand, did a thumbs up and nodded his head in approval, while still laughing.

 

"Wait! Can i tell a joke instead?", i asked, attempting to change their minds. I'm not kidding about not being a good dancer. I don't even dance or sing. Except in the shower where no one can hear me.

"Well it depends if it's really good. Let's hear it then!", the emcee said.

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

"Okay!", she said satisfyingly. She took a deep breath and searched for the right words to her joke.

"So, there's this rabbit, and he was hopping in the forest, a-and saw c-carrot, and wwas lik-BAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHA"

She bursted out laughing like it was the funniest joke in the world. Seriously, who laughs at their own joke? 

"Yah! That was horrible!"

"Do Gee!!"

 

"I haven't even got to finish my joke yet.."she sulked. "Gahh..araso, araso! I don't even care anymore! Aishh.."

 

 

Neomu banjjak banjjak nuni busyeo NO NO NO NO NO! 

Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun OH OH OH OH OH!

Neomu jjarit jjarit momi deollyeo gee gee gee gee gee!

 

I'm not exactly sure whether she's yelling or rapping or reciting the song, or she's just not born to be a singer. And her dancing wasn't exactly the best either. It was all so dorky, but i found it cute in some way. Especially the fact that she actually had the courage to show that "profound talent" of hers. She could act stupid infront of everyone and not care, unlike other girls who'd rather look "hot" at all times.

 

 

=Haerin's POV=

After all those games, we finally calmed down. And by calmed down, i mean it was time for interviews. And by interviews, i mean it was time for taemin and me to lie about our so-called relationship. After the quick commercial break, that is.

 

 

A/N: Quick teaser for the next chapter:

Chapter 21: Indirect Confession 

keke ^^

Exams coming up next week, and after that christmas vacation!! can't wait >.< 

if you're wondering what's up with the title, i have no idea.lol. i can't come up with a title haha.