49 Days

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWBMMYoz4Aw

 

=Taemin's POV=

As we reached the dorm, i opened the door to see Jonghyun and Minho watching tv, Key probably preparing dinner in the kitchen, and Onew in a corner in his own world. I felt kinda thristy after all that walking, so i went straight to the kitchen and took out my last carton of banana milk. Damn..last one. I hate it when i run out of milk -__- The feeling of running over to the supermarket and running back here and refill the fridge with milk is pretty tiring stuff. 

 

I went back to the living room with my milk. After a couple of sips, i extended my hand to Haerin and absentmindedly offered her my drink.  

 

"Want some?"

 

My hyungs gave me strange looks. 

 

"What?"

 

"Since when did you share banana milk with anyone???", Minho asked and still in shock.

 

Come to think of it..i NEVER shared my banana milk with anyone before. Not once. I even remember the day i first wrote that contract of ours like it was  yesterday.

 

6. If Kim Haerin sees banana milk in the refrigerator, DO NOT DRINK. I REPEAT DO NOT DRINK. Such unlawful action SHALL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.

 

iI was the 6th rule of the contract that I made myself, and I completely disregarded it. 

 

"Oh. Well, do you still want some though? I can just run over to the store and buy some more if i want to.."

"No. I don't want my saliva to mix with yours", she said flatly and not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Tch. Fine. More for me then. You don't know what you're missing, this is freakin delicious!"

 

 

"DINNER IS READY.", Key shouted from the kitchen.

 

 

---

 

 

=Haerin's POV=

I sat next to Onew and Taemin was infront of me. Omo, the food looks so good. I never knew Key could cook that well. You could say that I'm pretty close with these guys now, so there's no reason for me to not eat a lot. Especially that these are my favorite dishes ^o^

I helped myself to the food and didn't even notice the guys watching me while i eat ever-so-happily, until Key spoke up.

 

"Hey guys, slow done with the eating! You'll get indigestion if you eat too fast! And this isn't a contest of who can eat the most =="

 

I looked to my side. I see Onew's eating as much as i was. But he had more chicken on his plate and i had more beef. Eitherway, we were both eating like pigs. 

 

"Who knew someone with a thin body like her would posess the spirit of a food god..o.o", Jonghyun whispered.

 

Uh, im right here... -__-

 

 

After finising a few more cups of rice, i finally felt full. I felt like i needed some desert to really finish up my meal though. I snapped my fingers as i remembered something.

 

"Oh yeah, i  almost forgot! Yah taemin-ah, where are those candies you promised me?"

"What? Oh those..I uh, i ate them. Sorry."

"YAH!"

"Oh hey look at thetimeitsgettinglateilltakeyouhomenow ^^; ", he rambled, probably hoping that i forget all about it. He stood up and took my bag ready to leave. I glared at him.

"Araso,araso,  i'll treat you icecream when we pass by a store, okay? So let's go"

"I guess that's okay too ><.", i stood up and followed him. 

"Bye Haerin!", the said but not in unison. I waved them goodbye and followed Taemin out the dorm.

 

---

 

Just outside the dorm, we spotted a 7-11 store nearby, and he bought me icecream like he promised. 

"Happy now?"

"Yep", i said as i my icecream.

 

We just walked silently cause he waited for me to finish my icecream untl he decided to say something. I still don't get why he prefers walking than riding a car. Not that i want to. But i guess he just prefers walking. Nobody could really notice him that much cause it's dark and his beanie and scarf seemed to hide his somewhat small face.

After i finished it, i heard him sigh loudly.

 

"It's still a pretty long way to your house and i'm getting bored", he said. I felt his arm around my shoulders. 

"Get off."

"I don't want to! Get used to me being like this, cause i'll do this more often and you'll just have to deal with it". he smirked.

Oh god...i feel lke punching him in the face..im only controlling myself for possible paparazzi's lurking around.

 

---

We arrived at my house.

 

"Hey thanks for walking me home", my voice cracked when i said the 6 letter-word aka thanks. Im not the kind who doesn't gives out "thank-yous" a lot so it was kind of weird for me to say that.  "And for backing me up during the interview so..", i trailed off and just turned around. i was about to go in when he spoke up.

 

"Haerin-ah, did you really think i was lying?", he suddenly asked. I turned around to face him. He couldn't describe the tone of his voice. He sounded kind of pissed but at the same time hoping for me to give him the answer that he wanted to hear. 

"Im pretty sure you were. I mean what's there to believe? You totally hate m-

"I don't hate you.", he interrupted. "Why do you keep thinking that way?", he asked, sounding more serious. 

"I don't know, cause you always make fun of me, and you always tease me, and you keep ordering me around"

He scoffed. "Do you think i'd walk all this way with you if i hated you?"

 

I dont' know how we suddenly lead to this conversation but i didn't like it. For some reason, i couldn't look him in the eye and stared somewhere else. Probably cause when he turns serious, he's always the one saying the right things and i couldn't think of any possible thing to say back and end up turning quiet. 

 

"Ya, why can't you look at me? Am i really that ugly that you can't look at my face?"

"No it's just.."

"Then why don't you ever look me in the eye?!"

 

Because i didn't want to worsen the situation and because i still owed him a lot, i slowly looked up.

 

Next thing i knew his lips crashed into mine and sent my knees literally going weak.

 

 

---

A/N: I never thought i would be able to update today but i did. I managed to write another chapter just before the fireworks start distrubing me =D HAPPY NEW YEAR!!