NG

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSMNTV1fpvw&feature=related => listen while reading ^^

=Haerin's POV=

 

After a long day of school, not to mention a pile of homeworks that needed to be finished by tomorrow, i went to Taemin or should i say Shinee's dorm. Aishh..I officially hate Tuesdays..

 

The door wasn't locked so i opened it. All of them where sitting on the floor, playing cards. Well except for Taemin, wherever he is. 

 

"Ya guys, it's Haerin!", said the guy with the strong bone structure and muscles. From what Minyoung described me, he's probably that Jonghyun guy she was talking about. "What are you doing here?"

"I bet it has something to do with Taemin", the guy with the high cheekbones smirked. Key. I remember hearing Minyoung mention that to me. "You're in luck, Taemin's not here today. I told him to go buy groceries, so yeah. Wanna come in?"

 

I couldn't say no. My feet hurts and i needed rest my feet. So i entered their dorm and sat down. 

 

"So what did that guy ask you this time?", Key asked.

"Uh yeah. He said it's part of my job being her fake girlfriend to wash his underwear =.= "

"Aishh..this guy..", he muttered. "Don't worry, i'll do it. I'm usually the one to do the laundry around here so i'm kinda used to it i guess", he assured and said to me. "But Haerin-ah, you should know, Taemin's not that bad. Sometimes i even get the feeling that he actually likes you", he added

 

I saw everyone in the room nod in agreement. 

 

"Mwo? That's the stupidest idea i've ever heard! You saying that that guy likes me is like telling a guy to slam a revolving door"

"Tch. I'm just saying. if you happen to touch Taemin's heart, which you DID, there's no turning back for you", he smirked.

"Hey guys! Are we gonna play cards or talk about realtionships??", Onew interrupted, while having a bite of his drumstick.

"Araso, araso!"

"Ya Haerin-ah, you wanna play? We're using candy instead of money ^^ ", Onew asked

 

Homework or play Go-Stop? Guess i could play a couple of rounds. I mean, this is much better than doing my homework anyway. Besides, these idiots have no idea how incrediby good i am at this game >:D 

 

 

I didn't notice how long have i been playing with the guys cause when i glanced out the window, it was already pretty dark. 

 

"What time is it?", i asked

"Uh..9pm.", Minho said. 

"9pm already? I thought it was like, 7..Well i guess i should go home now. Let's play again soon!", i said grabbing a whole bowl of candies.

"No. Never.. I'm never playing Go-stop with you ever again..", Onew muttered, but i just laughed. 

 

I was about to get up when i recieved a phone call from mom

 

 

=3rd Person's POV=

She was about to leave when she received a phonecall. Her mom breaks down the news to her about her mom suddenly moving to America along with Haerin’s younger brother, Haeyoung so that her she could finally solve their loanshark problems. 

 

"MWO? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didnt tell you before hand cause i knew youd react this way!"

 

Haerin knew she there wasn't any other options so she just kept quiet.

 

"Haerin-ah where are you?", her mom asked

"I'm in..Minyoung's place", she lied. She didn't feel like telling her mom that she was with a bunch of guys and were playing card games till 9pm.

"Good. I don't want you to take public transportations this late at night so you might as well sleep there. Araso? I have to go now, we'll leave frist thing tomorrow morning, keys are under the mat. I love you! I'll call you soon!", she quickly said and Haerin didn't get a chance to talk back

 

 

=Haerin's POV=

 

"WAIT I CANT STAY HE-

*beep beep beep* 

 

I feel like the universe is playing tricks on me. Just after the my mom called, my phone went dead, and i didn't have my charger with me -_- 

I was so angry that i didn't notice that there were still other people in the room. Does that mean they heard everything?

 

"So..Minyoung's place?", Jonghyun's tone was like as if he was asking for an explanation. I was about to explain when Onew interrupted me.

"Hey, why don't you just stay here for the night?", Onew suggested. By the look on their faces, they seem to be okay with it. 

"It's okay, i can take the bus."

"Are you sure? Cause i know this one guy, who knew this guy, who was the cousin of this one guy who works at Chicken Palace. And that guy was a girl and she was taking public transportation around this time too.."

 

I blinked at him. Everyone was staring at him as well. Probably cause none of us understood what he was trying to say. He basically just made the atmosphere awkward.

 

"What's your point?", Minho blurted out.

"Huh? Oh right. The girl who was working at Chicken Palace, who was the cousing of the guy who knew this guy, who i happen to know, took the bus going home one time and she got robbed. At least that's what i've heard.."

"Well i guess that settles it", Key clasped his hands. "Haerin-ah, you wouldn't mind staying here for the night right? Well unless you'd like to take the risk and end up with the same fate as Chicken lady."

"Well I guess not.."

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

Stupid hyung..Why do i have to go buy the groceries -__-

I was expecting to see Haerin and Key just ruined it for me. Stupid hyung..

 

 

A/N: F this chapter..>.< Form the title itself, you can see how totally disapointed i am with this chapter.lol. The reason i had to even do this is make the story flow smoothly. I saved all the good scenes for the next chapter which i might post today as well cause i already know what's gonna happen KYAAAA 

the next chapter's gonna be really sweet I SWEAR ^0^ [to make up for this NG chapter lol]

 But seriously, this update for me lol