Articles

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-qyIxtW7Q <=== listen to while reading ^^

 

=Haerin's POV=

I woke up quite early today. I usually wake up later since it’s a Saturday, but apparently not today.

Guess what though? I just had the weirdest dream last night. Some famous guy actually forced me to be his pretend girlfriend. And I remember hating him a lot in my dream too. I shivered at the thought and went straight to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

 

“YA NOONA YOU’RE UP!”, Haeyoung asked as I passed by him in the living room playing in his laptop.

“No I’m sleepwalking”, I said sarcastically

“NOONA YOU GOTTA SEE THIS. YOU’RE ON ALLKPOP!”

 

I suddenly came into a halt. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY.

 

“MOVE IT”, I quickly rushed to his side and pushed him away from his laptop, causing him to fall over.

“YA!”, he yelled, but I just ignored him and read the article.

 

Shinee’s Lee Taemin Spotted with Mystery Girl?

Shinee’s member and group maknae, Lee Taemin was spotted with a mystery girl just yesterday evening. Both were spotted near Seoul High, the school where the girl was clearly studying since she was seen sporting the official school uniform of the said school. From the pictures above, [just pretend there are pictures lol] Taemin himself have officially revealed to everyone of the couple’s budding relationship. He confidently confirmed it with a sweet kiss on her cheek. The girl’s identity remains unknown but not soon enough for quick netizens and shawols to find out.

A new couple has emerged onto the industry. What do you guys think? Any opinions? Go ahead and comment below!

Stat tuned at allkpop for more updates! 

 

Showing 1-63 of 427 comments:

Sgaddict    0 minutes ago

She’s so pretty!! Unni, don’t mind those mean people! Hwaiting! ^^

taeminnielove   0 minutes ago

NOOOO NOT MY TAEMIN TT___TT OTL

Shawol4ever     1 minute ago

HAHEFKJHADA WAEE…

Katiee867      1 minute ago

IMMA KILL THAT BISH. NO ONE DARES TOUCHES LEE TAEMIN!!!

Yuriyuri        2 minutes ago

O-o   TT__TT

 

See, I just knew this would happen. If it weren’t for those loan sharks then I wouldn’t have signed up for this.. But seriously, 427 comments in one day? I bet most of them were my written by my newly-gained haters.

“Noona, you didn’t tell me you were dating Lee Taemin!”

“Shut up, I’m not”, I told him bluntly and went to the kitchen.

 

Forget it, there’s only one thing to do at a depressing situation like this. Eat.

As I went to the kitchen, I saw my bag hanging on the doorknob and I remembered the contract with Lee Taemin that i never got a chance to read. I opened my bag and took out the contract and finally read it.  

 

 

AGREEMENT entered into this ___ day of_____, 20__ by the dimwitted Kim Haerin and highly respected maknae, Lee Taemin.

 

NOW, THEREFORE, both sides hereby agree as follows:

 

1. Kim Haerin MUST follow all the rules below if Kim Haerin wants to get that pay. Otherwise, I won’t Lee Taemin will not give her her salary

2. For everytime Kim Haerin is late for an event that needs her presence, 3000 won shall be subtracted to Kim Haerin’s pay EVERY SECOND Kim Haerin is late.

3. Aside from being Lee Taemin’s stunt girlfriend, Kim Haerin must also do the following:

     a. Hand water bottles to Lee Taemin and/or his hyungs during rehearsals.

     b. Please remember that every Tuesday is laundry day. I think you and I both know what

        that means.

 

4. Lee Taemin will decide when he will pay you, therefore Kim Haerin must wait patiently.

5. This contract will end after EXACTLY one hundred days. Not 101, not 99, but 100 days.

 

6. If Kim Haerin sees banana milk in the refrigerator, DO NOT DRINK. I REPEAT DO NOT DRINK. Such unlawful action SHALL BE PUNISHED SEVERELY.

 

WHEREFORE, We affix our signatures.

 

_________________      ______________________

 

 

 ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME.

 

I felt myself fluster with anger as I read every single instruction stated in it. I agreed to act as his stunt girlfriend and NOT his maid. I was so furious that I almost didn’t notice that there was also something written at the back of the paper. Bad handwriting..must be his. He wrote what seemed to be his dorm number and address, and under it said,

 

I also saved my number on your phone that you left in your bag, just in case. Whatever was in your speed dial#1, I replaced it to my number. Sorry I’m kinda more importa It’s on speed dial #1 :) You’re welcome.

 

I furiously took out my phone and dialed his number but he wasn’t answering. I went into my room and quickly wore a pair of jeans and sneakers. You are so dead, Lee Taemin, I thought as I left the house.

 

 

=Taemin’s POV=

Me and my hyungs, except for Minho who went out to the gym, where watching Infinite Challenge on tv . While Key hyung was reading a magazine.

 

Ding dong.

 

“Taemin go get it”, Key ordered me, his eyes still glued to the magazine.

“No I’m watching”

“I SAID GO GET IT!”

“IT’S OPEN!!”, I yelled, too lazy to get up the couch.

“Aishh..why are you so lazy”, Key told me off and hit me in the head with his rolled up magazine.

 

The door opened but it wasn’t Minho. It was Haerin. She stood there looking furious and stared at me like she was gonna murder me or something.

 

“HEY DOUCHEBAG, I QUIT”, she yelled, too angry to even notice my hyungs around.

Not wanting my hyungs to hear us, I walked over to her, grabbed her wrist and led her outside so we can talk in private.

“What do you mean quit?”, I asked

“I didn’t sign up to be your personal maid! I’d rather go back to that coffee shop instead”

 

 

=Haerin’s POV=

“Well you can’t. You already SIGNED the contract so that means for 100 days, you’re mine”, he smirked

“But what am I supposed to do with those haters? That wasn’t part of the deal either!”

“Of course dating a celebrity like me would obviously cost you haters, you brickhead.”

I glared at him.

 

“But don’t worry about it. I’ll take care of everything”, he assured me. “As long as you do EVERYTHING in that contract, ESPECIALLY the last one”

He looked at his watch and checked the time. “Omo, we’re gonna be late!”

“Huh?”

 

He took my hand and started walking, while I catch up to his pace.

“Ya! Let go!”, I said and tried to seize my hand back but whenever I do, he tightens his grip on me.

“Wae? We’re a couple aren’t we? Isn’t this what couples normally do?”

“Where the heck are we going??”, I said, still catching up to him

“Nowhere. Just some live tv show”