Diary

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

my top 2 saddest ost's of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjgEVVYH3w

 

 

 

-Taemin's POV-

 

It's been a week since you left. 

 

I woke up with tears in my eyes. At that point, i knew i was dreaming of you again. I couldn't remember what it was about, but I knew you were there. You always were. Ever since you walked out of my life you never left my mind, and started living in my thoughts like i didnt have a choice. But I can't help it. I just miss you so much. I know i'm supposed to forget you and all the memories i ever made with you. Everyone else keeps telling me to move on, but they obviously have no idea how hard i've already tried. I wish forgetting would be as easy as a quick shot in the head. No pain. Quick and easy. But then again, those where the happiest time of my life and i dont know if im willing to take the risk of losing it. Every little thing reminded me of you. You dominate every free moment i have and you never gave me a chance to think about anything else.

 

When I make up my bed, i remember when you slept on my bed and i found out that you make this funny soft snore when you sleep. I knew you slept comfortably cause i kissed you on your forhead unknowingly and you didn't flinch. And your hair smelled like cherry blossoms.

 

When I change my clothes, i realize how much different you were from what i thought was my "ideal" type. My ideal type would be some girl who would wear dresses and likes to look pretty like all those celebrities on tv. You, on the other hand, dress up for no one. You prefer wearing funny statement shirts and official shirts form your favorite bands, plain skinny jeans and sneakers. You hate high heels and wearing dresses. You hated make up. In my opinion, you didn't need it anyway. You look most beautiful without it.  

 

When i pass by the living room, i remember the time when you asked me to teach you math and biology because you at it. And when you asked me if i can teach you how to dance because you were an awkward dancer. You complained that we didnt have music so i hummed to you the whole night.

 

When I go to the studio to practice, i remember the time when i kissed your lips for the first time. We got in trouble and the choreographer told us to clean the whole studio. I asked you to pass me the bucket of water and you said 'get it yourself'. I threatened you and told you that if you dont give me the bucket that instant, id kiss you. You thought i was joking. I wasnt. 

 

When i pass by restaurants, i remember the time when i saw you with another guy that wasnt me. That was the time when i felt for the first time what people call 'jealousy'. The pain was excruciating. 

 

When I'm idly sitting around doing nothing, i remember those times when i would use idle moments like these to make up lame excuses just so i could see you for the day. 

 

Sometimes when i go to the mall, i would see couples and imagine that it was us. When i go shopping, i absentmindedly shop for things you like. When I see a good movie, I'd tell to myself 'I wish you were here to see it with me'

 

And then i realized, it's only been a week. Did you ever have moments like these? Even for once?

 

 

Maybe i should just stop hoping. 

 

"The one thing I would challenge is the term "beautiful mind." Wiltshire's ability is breathaking, to be sure, but the capacity to forget, and to not be fixated by tedious detail, is crucial to the function of a normal human mind."

 

When time goes by and i keep living life, i'll probably learn to forget. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a year since you left, and I still think about you everyday. I guess memories of us will always be a part of me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Poor Taemin >.< Just so i wont come off as a shocker, the next chapter would be the last BUT if i suddenly want to change the ending or make some alterations to the story, i could extend for one or two more chapters lol. Im not telling if it's a good or bad ending KEKEKE /evillaugh

loljk. Even I dont know the ending. Im still racking my brain up for ideas. 

 

quick spazz. KHALIL FONG KHALIL FONG JKAFSHJKHASDKHASDH OMG PERFECT VOICE KJASHFDKJAHSDAJKSHFDJSD EHRMEHGEDD JSUT GAHHHH KAHLIL FONG. 

红豆  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDSiT4nAEZU

黑洞里 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGYXZvI6Qp8

THIS LOVE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akXSEBZGjaw

some of his songs arent on yt so ill post them myself. HIS VOICE IS PERFECTEU T_T 

AND HE SPEAKS PERFECTEU ENGLISH. NOT ENGRISH. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnvfaPDtrwo <-- I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN PART 1....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3AV3N22ZOw&feature=related <-- he speaks mandarin here and reminds me a little of hyunbin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxL_wnoDm4 <-- listen to his NOT engrisheu accent. btw his awkward smile in the first part LMFAO. [0:46 and onwards - he reminds me of some kpop artist but idk who lol. 2:36 - I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN PART 2....]

er..i feel like an idiot for doing all these promotions of khalil fong =.= havent spazzed like this since shinee's lucifer comeback. and THAT was a LONG time ago. Forgive me.