Unexpected First Kiss

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjpTp9qpegg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLDC2A586FAABE497F --> listen to this while reading ^^

 

=Haerin's POV=

"Well that solves it then. Both of you should clean the studio for a week! Since it's both your fault anyway! Shinee's the last group to practice today, so lock up when you're done", he threw the keys to Taemin. Either i was just hallucinating or i just saw Taemin smile in the corner of his lips.

The choreographer left the room mumbling to himself, and slammed the door behind us.

 

"Yeah he's usually like that", Taemin suddenly blurted out. "One time, Onew got late for rehearsals and choreographer Park strapped him to a chair and made him watch that guy eat chicken.", he said, as if that would make me feel any better.

 

Aishh..I felt exhausted just thinking about how im going to live every single day starting tomorrow:

     -wake up

     -go to school

     -detention with my math teacher after school

     -clean the dance studio

     -go home late

     -do truckloads of homework

     -and if i'm lucky, get ONE hour of sleep

     -repeat cycle

 

 

=Taemin's POV=

I was cleaning the glassed walls of the room while Haerin was on her knees, cleaning the floor with a wet rag. My heart seems to beat a little faster everytime i glance at her trough her reflection in the mirror. -_- This is definitely NOT normal. I mean, i was never this kind of guy before i met her. Just the fact distrubs me. 

 

From day one i feel myself going through the same process:

     -wake up

     -think about Haerin

     -vocal practice

     -regular weight chech

     -think about Haerin

     -go home

     -brush my teeth and change into pajamas

     -think about Haerin 

     -go to sleep 

 

Yep. That pretty much sums up my life now, With Haerin constantly bugging me in my thoughts and all. And i don't think she even has the slightest idea how hard it was to force myself to stop thinking about her sometimes. Even someone as stupid as a can of spam would know that i'm lying if i say i didn't like her.  

 

 

--------------

 

=Haerin's POV=

 

"Haerin-ah"

...

"Ya! Haerin-ah!"

...

"YAH YEOBO"

 

I nearly jumped when I heard Taemin calling me from the other side of the room. I was thinking hard about countering mutas on starcraft while unattentively wiping the mirrored walls parallel to Taemin.

 

"What? And dont call me yeobo! "

"I'll call you whatever i want YEOBO. Why are you so preoccupied anyway?"

 

Oh my god. Please tell me Bored Taemin isn't back..

 

"How to counter mutas as protoss wae? as if you'd know that", i muttered

"You really play those?", he asked and looked at me with a bewildered expression in his face.

"Yeah -_- Why?"

"I thought girls like you were mythical.. Like unicorns. I never thought i'd actually see a real dork ever in my life", he smirked

"Tch. Why don't you just go get a girly girl girlfriend then? You prefer them anyway", i said. 

"Girly girls are okay too but...there's something undeniably attractive about girls who would rather play online games rather then talk about make up all day. I prefer them", he said casually

 

I honestly dont know how to respond to that, so i just awkwardly continued cleaning the mirrors.

 

"Hey, give me that bucket. My rag got dry again", he said, pointing to the bucket filled with water.

 

I looked at him. He was on the other side of the room. Being the stubborn person i am, i stuck my tongue out to him.

 

"No. If you want it, you can come get it!", i yeled back at him.

 

He scoffed.

 

"Are you really gonna be that stubborn? Okay fine. Ya YEOBO, if you don't give me that bucket right now, i'm gonna kiss you"

 

Psh. He wouldn't dare. I turned my back on him and wiped the mirrors again. 

 

"Alright, you asked for it"

 

I suddenly footsteps coming closer. It was too late when i turned around cause he had already trapped me, with both palms face flat on the mirrored walls.

And just like that, he kissed me.

Kissed me.

KISSED ME.

MY FIRST KISS, GONE LIKE THAT.

 

"You didn't think i would do it, didn't you?", he smirked. His face was still so close to mine that our foreheads were touching.

He bent down, got the bucket, and went back to the other side of the room to wipe the rest of the walls. 

I stood there still in shock. How could he act so coolly after that? I really don't give a big deal about first kisses like other people do, but i just didn't expect my mine would be from him. My heart was still racing. Who woudn't? It's humans' natural instinct to react this way when someone crosses their personal space. Or maybe it's just me.

Oh crap, if this happens in the first day of cleaning, i cant imagine what's gonna happen on the next few days T_T

 

 

A/N: Halloween treat for you guys keke. Although i don't see anything Halloween-y in this chapter xD