Lies

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF4V8jF53_4&feature=related --> listen while reading ^^

 

=Haerin's POV=

I lazily rubbed my eyes. As much i i'd like to go back to sleep again, i still have to go to school >.<

But that's weird, i don't remember sleeping with a blanket yesterday but i saw myself covered in a warm but slightly small, dragonball z blanket. I hesitantly sat up, realizing i have to go to school. My school uniform was all crumpled up from sleeping, but it's as if i have any other choice anyway. I grabbed my backpack and all my other stuff with me.

I didn't bother saying bye to the guys, they's still probably sleeping anyway. I was about to leave the dorm when a sleepy voice stopped me.

 

"You going somewhere?"

I turned around and saw Taemin with a bowl of cereal in his hands. 

 

"I have school remember =.= "

He glanced at the wall clock and smirked.

 

"Who goes to school at 11:30 in the morning..", he said and took a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"MWO?" I took a glance at the clock myself and it read 11:30. "YA, you guys know i have school tomorow and you didn't wake me up?"

"Don't blame me, i didn't even get to sleep well last night since somebody used my one and only blanket!."

 

 

*flashback - Taemin's POV*

I wonder if she's asleep. Maybe i should go check..

I quietly went to the living room, making sure i wouldn't wake anyone up. I saw Haerin already asleep on the couch. But she looked uneasy. She didn't have any blankets on and the weather was freezing cold. I don't have any other blankets other than my favorite dragonball z blanket, but i guess i could sleep without a blanket just this once..

I got my blanket and covered her. And then i heard her snore. Not like loud and annoying but more of like a sweet soft snore that you can barely hear. Tch. What a dork. I didn't even realize that i was looking at her for a whole minute already. >.<

I never knew what it feels like to look at someone and smile for no reason, well until now..I must be nuts =.=

*end of flashback*

 

 

=Haerin's POV=

"What blank-”, i stopped mid-sentence when i realized that the blanket was his. 

"Yeah that's right. I hope you appreciate what i go through for you", he smirked

 

Aish..of all things, i really hate feeling guilty for something the most..

 

"So where are you going now?", Taemin added

"Probably home. Oh yeahh, Umma and Haeyoung just left for the states..", i muttered

"Mwo? Since when are you living alone?"

Oh crap. I forgot. I only told the other guys except for Taemin the reason why they left. And i dont think i want to tell him either..

 

"It's-it would take too long to explain", i quickly said, hoping he would get over it and change he subject.

"I got time."

 

"Well uh, my mom and brother she-they..needed to go to the us cause uh, for some business purposes, and stuff like that so.."

The whole time i was explaining, i kind of stammered and tripped over my own words. Trust me, it's hard to make up a story on the spot just like that. 

He looked at me suspiciously, but surprisingly didn't ask further questions and "believed" me,

 

"Well do you want me to walk you home? Remember what i said about bloodthirsty fans? You'll be safer if i come with you"

"Aren't you busy with rehearsals or something?"

"Nope. I uh, have the whole day off. Might as well do something productive."

 

 

He suddenly took my school bag and led me outside the dorm. 

Well, now that i thought about it, i couldnt risk myself walking on broad daylight where his followers are possibly lurking around and plotting to kill me already. So i guess it's okay..

 

While we were walking, some of the people didn't notice us cause Taemin had his usual "beanie" disguise while i kind of lowered my head so people wouldnt notice me. But some people saw through our little cover up. I saw a group of  girls gaving me some nasty death glares that were literally throwing daggers from their eyes. Taemin looked at group of girls. Their stupid faces suddenly softened when they saw him looking at them.

All of a sudden, i felt Taemin's hands intertwine with mine.

 

"Ya, what the he-"

"Just wanna make things clear for them. So dont let go of my hand, araso?"

 

 

============

 

I got the key under the mat just like what my mom said and entered the now-deserted home =.=

I saw a note sticked to the refrigerator and it was from mom.

 

Haerin!

I left some money for you on the kitchen counter for your food. I'll send you money monthly so don't worry too much. I'll call when i have time! Saranghae! 

Love, 

Umma 

 

I felt my stomach grumbling just thinking about food. I checked the refrigerator for food but there were just nothing good to eat. I'm too lazy to cook so decided to go the store and just buy some milk and cereal for lunch.

 

I was in the dairy section of the store when i saw a group of familiar guys nearby. It was the shinee members buying a pack of bottled water. But i didnt see Taemin with them.

 

"Ya guys, it's Haerin!", Minho noticed me and called me over. 

"You're here too? Omo, what a coincidence..", he said.

I hesitated at first but I just suddenly had the urge to ask.

 

"So..where's Taemin anyway?"

"Oh, he got punished arriving really late at dance rehearsals today. Choreographer Joon made him clean the whole dance studio.", Key said as a matter-of-factly

"Mwo??"

 

 

--------------

I quickly went to sment's practice room after paying for my grocery. He told me he had the whole day off =.= I opened the door and saw Taemin lazily wiping the mirrored walls of the room while a fit ajusshi, who im guessing was choreographer Park, was sitting in a corner reading a magazine and looked like he was in a really bad mood

Taemin saw me and asked if he could be excused for a minute.

 

"Just ONE minute", choreographer Park said flatly and went back to reading his magazine.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ya, I thought you had the whole day off!"

"I did! I just uh, didnt think there would be practice today..", he said, kind of stuttering.

 

I was about to say something when choreohrapher Park interrupted between us. Apparently, he was eavesdropping from behind that magazine..

"So you made this guy late?"

"Well not exac-

"Well that solves it then. Both of you should clean the studio for a week! Since it's both your fault anyway! Shinee's the last group to practice today, so lock up when you're done", he threw the keys to Taemin. Either i was just hallucinating or i just saw Taemin smile in the corner of his lips.

 

========

A/N: sungha jung's cover of 오늘밤은어둠이무서워요 on repeat while doing this long chapter (@⌒ο⌒@)b