Prom for Two

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

Haerin's POV

Ding dong~

I opened the door and saw Taemin standing in front of me.

"You didn't even ask me if you can come over..", i muttered. I saw him holding a large paper bag. "What's that?", i asked and pointed to it.
 
"Oh this? Well i went to the store before coming over and bought us ramen. I didn't know if you liked the seafood flavor or the spicy pak choi flavor or the mushroom flavor, and whether you liked Shin ramyun or Mashineun ramyun. So i bought whole packs of shin ramyun and mashineun ramyun with all the  flavors."
 
"You didn't have to buy ALL flavors", i muttered. If there was one thing i didn't like, it was the feeling of being indebted to someone.
 
"No, I want to. Besides, i dont want to get you upset if i bought the one you didn't like", he said ans stepped inside the house like it was his.
 
---
 
All the cooked ramen was set on the table. Yeah, i decided that we eat everything. It's better to have a variety of flavors rather than just one. I the tv and flipped through the channels. I guess missing prom was a good idea after all. Staying at home and watching tv while eating warm and delicious ramen sounds so much more rewarding than prom itself. 
 
"Ya Haerin-ah", he said, interrupting my thoughts.
 
"What?"
 
"Remember that one time we went to the bookstore and i was reading sme pokemon book and then you said it was a stupid book and that i should read harry potter instead?"
 
I nodded and took a mouthful of noodles.
 
"I just finished reading the whole series"
 
I choked on my ramen. "What?? You're lying"
 
"I'm not! I really did!"
 
 
*flashback*
 
Key's POV
 
4:25am. I forced open my tired eyes and rubbed of the the eye boogers. Aishh..
 
"I am the master of my own bladder..i am the master of my own bladder..", i repeated to myself and attempted to go back to sleep. But no, my bladder does not allow me. T_T I shouldn't have drank all that orange juice before going to bed. I dont want to get out of bed but i might as well. Either that or wake up with pee on my bed, 
 
I forced myself up and went to the bathroom. After doing my business, i noticed a light from Taemin's room. He always sleeps with all the lights off so he must be awake. Really? At this time? I went to his room and peeked inside. 
 
"Yah, why are you still awake? Go to bed", i ordered
 
"Yeah, yeah. After i finish this chapter..", he said with his eyes still fixed on the book. I looked at what he was reading. Harry Potter, huh. "It's almost 5am. We have rehearsals at 6am. Now i know why you so dull in the morning =.= "
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
"I'll prove it to you!", he said. 
 
"How?", i asked. "Oh wait, i know how", i smirked
 
 
HARRY POTTER: THE GAME SHOW 3000
HOST: KIM HAERIN
 
CHALLENGER: LEE TAEMIN 
 
I, the host, would not be called a host without a microphone. So I used a carboard tube from a consumed roll of tissue paper. 
 
FIRST QUESTION. DIFFICULTY: EASY 
WHO IS HARRY POTTER'S FATHER?
 
"Easy. James Potter. Man i could ace this test like it's one plus one"
 
"Oh really?", I asked. "Let's see about that"
 
SECOND QUESTION. DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM 
WHO IS HARRY POTTER'S FATHER? WHAT COLOT OF EARRINGS WERE PROFESSOR TRELAWNEY WEARNG DURING THE FIRST CLASS OF THE THIRD YEAR?
 
"What kind of question is that?!"
 
"A medium difficulty question"
 
"Uh..i dunno..blue."
 
"No. Scarlet and gold.", i said and hit him with a toy hammer hard.
 
"Ya! What was that for?"
 
"Didnt i tell you? Everytime you answered wrongly, i hit you with a hammer", i said as-a-matter-of-factly
 
"You didnt..-__- And how come i dont get any reward if i give the right answer?", he complained
 
"Alright fine. If you answer correctly, you get 2 claps from me"
 
"-__-"
 
 
 
--
 
3rd Person's POV
 
After the mini-game show, they were wiped out. Taemin looked at her.
 
"Why do you look so pooped as if you were the one getting hit by hammer for more than 20 times =.="
 
"HEY. Hosting a game show is not as easy as it looks."
 
"Whatever", he said and chuckled.
 
He suddenly stood beside Haerin. He leaned over and took her hand. She looked at him.
 
"What are you doing?"
 
Taemin just smiled. She thought he was going to whisper something in her ear, but he pulled me into his arms, and started dancing with her. 
 
"I didn't want our dance lessons go to waste", he said. His eyes were fixated only at Haerin's while she stared at the floor and tried to avoid any eye contact.
 
Oh no. That weird feeling. It's coming back.
 
"I-I'm thirsty", she said and pulled away. Haerin started to walk to to the kitchen when he spoke up.
 
"Are you really thirsty?", he asked
 
She gulped. "Y-yeah"
 
"The reason why you pulled away, is it because you're feeling something weird in your stomach?"
 
Haerin didn't respond cause she knows he's right.
 
"Or maybe because you heartbeat has gotten extremely fast, adn you feel your hands get cold?",he asked.
 
"Just give me a sign", he thought.
 
 
"Haerin, do you even know what a heart feels like when it beats abnormally fast?"
 
"What are you talki-
 
Taemin suddenly took her arm and turned her to face him, He took her hand and placed it on his chest. She could feel his frantic heartbeat. He then saw her expression. Blank and lost. He sighed and released her hand. 
 
"Are you really that blind?"
 
"W-what?"
 
"Can't you see how hard im trying? Dont you have any clue how much i care for you and do anything just to see you smile? Do you even notice how much im willing to change everything for you? Do you really not see how much i like you?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
I update REALLY slow nowadays >.< I just feel like im losing my "touch" if you know what i mean lol. Maybe  just need to listen to some more OSTs XD