Surprise, suprise

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88zWXhl1EDE

 

Haerin's POV

Have you ever had one of those days when life suddenly decides to gang up on you?

I sat there, along with these two other people, in a nicely furnished room. I sat there and processed what has just been said by one of them. When i heard it, i thought i was going to be happy and finally free, but i wasn't. In fact, I was bereaved. And somewhere deep down inside me was hoping he was feeling the same way too. 

 

 

*flashback*

"Are you really that blind? Do you really not see how much i like you?"

 

"YA KIM HAERIN!!"

"H-huh..what?" 

I snapped out of my daze. I was eating lunch with Jinyoung at school. I know Taemin told me to not eat with him, but Minyoung didn't go to school today. I didnt know how long was i in that trance but i noticed i was still fiddling the food on the table with a fork and Jinyoung was done with his plate. 

"What's wrong with you? You keep dazing off!"

"Mianhae", i said sheepishly. Aish..Taemin why do you have to make things so complicated? I cant sleep, i cant eat and i cant even study because your stupid voice with that stupid phrase keeps playing in my head like a broken record. It's like, i dont know what to feel anymore =.= I looked at Jinyoung. He was the opposite of me. Unlike me who finds it hard to understand emotions, Jinyoung probably knew everything about the problems of the heart. Maybe because he's had a gazillion of yeojachingus in the past. Who knows.

 

"Yah Jinyoung..."

"Mwo?"

I ressisted but decided to tell him anyway. About "that" night. At this point, im not talking to the famous idol that Taemin hated, but to my besfriend since i was 6 years old that i trusted ever since.

 

I looked at Jinyoung and his face was blank but was listening to every word i said.

 

I sighed loudly and started fumbling. "What if i sort of kind of, maybe lik-

"This is bad", he said and interrupted me.

"Huh? What's bad?"

"Don't you get it? Both of you are bound by a contract. If there is one thing that you should NOT do, it's to fall in love. Form the start, you were warned. No matter how you try and fix everything, when the contract ends, it's all gonna be over. You just cant go against it epsecially that the sment's president is involved. Aishh..i was afraid this was gonna happen somehow."

"Oh..", i muttered. That was the only thing i could say. 

 

Jinyoung dropped his chopsticks on the bowl. "Let's talk outside", he said and grabbed my arm.

 

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY

 

"What did you want to say?"

He didn't say anything but he was looking deep in my eyes, like searching for something. He suddenly pulled me into hug.

"Ya what are you doing..people are going to see", i said, but he hugged me even tighter and whisepred in my ear.

"Please. Just forget him. I dont want you to get hurt."

 

---

I was walking alone, confused, and on my way home. I thought about what Jinyoung said. He's right. I can't keep this "relationship" or whatever this is going, when i know how it's going to end anyway. That's it. From now on, i have to take a step away. Because if i move any closer, i think im gonna fall into Taemin's trap. And that's what im afraid of.

 

---

A couple blocks away from home when a black van stopped in front of me. 

The tinted window rolled down and a man in a black suit appeared.

"Miss Kim, the president needs to talk to you."

"H-huh?"

 

*end of flashback*

 

The van stopped and led me to a room inside the building. I looked around. This room was awfully familliar. I've been here before once. It was the SM president's office. I saw Taemin sitting across the table.

"Have a seat, Ms. Kim"

I sat down and looked at Taemin with a questioning face as if to ask "What's going on?", but he just shrugged his shoulders as if to say "I don't know either"

Mr president turned around his swivel chair and faced us. He slammed a pile of papers. It turned out to be a bunch of stolen shots. It was a picture of Jinyoung when he whispered in my ear, but it didn't look like that in the photo. In that angle, it looked like he kissed me. Taemin wasn't saying anything, and i can't get myself to look at him.

 

 

"I'm terminating the contract"

 

 

 

Have you ever had one of those days when life suddenly decides to gang up on you?

I sat there, along with these two other people, in this nicely furnished room. I sat there and processed what has just been said by one of them. When i heard it, i thought i was going to be happy and finally free, but i wasn't. In fact, I was bereaved. And somewhere deep down inside me was hoping he was feeling the same way too. 

 

 

 

 

---

BADA BOOM. Im a ninja. Updating when you least expect me to.