Abducted

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant aka Lee Taemin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZBc <== listen while reading ^^

 

=Taemin’s POV=

 

“Taemin…”

 

 

“Lee Taemin…”

 

….

 

“LEE TAE MINNN!!!!”

 

I jumped off my seat, surprised by Mr. Choi’s yelling. Me and my hyungs were having one of those boring conferences with the SMENT president again...

 

“Were you listening to what I was saying just now?”

 

I just blinked at him.

 

He sighed. “I said, Jessica’s dating rumors with two of our SuJu members is causing up a storm in the media as well as creating fanwars. Now that their Asian tour is coming up, I can’t have stupid rumors flying around or else our whole production will get ruined and huge amounts of money will be lost.”

 

I stared at him, and gave him that and-what-does-that-have-to-do-with-me face.

 

“I decided that in order to cover up those rumors, I will need to execute a publicity stunt. Therefore Lee Taemin, you’re getting a girlfriend.”

 “MWO??”

 

My hyungs were trying so hard not to laugh. I shot them a nasty look.

Although it's in my nature to answer back, I know I can’t do anything about it. It's THE president. What the president wants, the president gets.

 

“Don't worry, it doesn’t have to be a real girlfriend. Just somehing that the media can focus on more, instead of SNSD. Probably for about three months...yes, 3 months will be long enough to cover up sica’s story..”, he said rubbing his chin. “You’ll be needing a girl who’s willing to bear with you for almost 100 days. I’m giving you the freedom to choose any girl you want, unless you want me to pick one fo-

“That’s not necessary. I know the perfect girl for the job”, I interrupted.

 

 

=Haerin’s POV=

“Haerin-ah, does your mom ever teach you proper table manners?”, my bestfriend Minyoung asked me with a disgusted look on her face. I was literally stuffing rice in my mouth cause I was so hungry. Well, im always hungry, but who cares.

“What im hungry”, I said with my puffed cheeks due to my overcrowded mouth full of rice.

“Tch you’re lucky you never gain weight... Well anyway, do you wanna go shopping with me today? It’s Saturday tomorrow and we don’t have homeworks. My treat! So how bout it?”

I swallowed my food and it took me about 3 seconds to answer back. “Nah. I have detention remember? Ill be staying here for a couple more hours -__-  ”

“Oh yeahh. That ..”, she pouted.

 

I was just on my way out of school. I unwrapped a piece of candy and popped in into my mouth. While I was walking, I suddenly felt someone grab me from behind and dragged me to the nearest corner.

“YA!! LET GO OF ME YOU BIT-

“Will you shut up??”, he hissed and covered my mouth with his hands. “It’s me, the one you owe 6000 bucks to!”

He quickly looked around to see if people noticed us, then let go of me. I looked behind and it was a dead-end. Oh, great. No escape plans for me this time.

 

“How the heck did you find me here??”

“You left your bag in the coffee shop while you tried to ditch me yesterday, you pabo” He threw me my bag and I catched it with both of my hands.

“Kim Haerin. You DO know you still owe me for killing my Sparky, right?”, he smirked.

 

I glared at him.

“For someone who’s pet died, you don’t seem too sad about it..”, I muttered. “Gimme like, a couple months or something and ill pay you back in full"

“Forget it. There’s another reason why I came here.”

 

“I changed my mind. I don’t need your money. I need you”