Chapter 2

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan dashed into the room with his mother's name on it. He saw the face of his beloved mother on the bed. Kim JongKook was there too. Luhan bowed to him.

"Omma, are you okay?" He asked abd held his mothers ild hand.

"I am better after I took those medicines they forced me to do it," she said and squeezed his hand. "But, I am happier to see you here. Do you know that I miss you?"

"I love you, omma. I mean it. I am sorry. Please forgive me," he pleaded.

"I love you too,  honey," she pulled him into her hug and kissed his temple.

Luhan can't do anything to stop his tears. He felt like he was the worst person on earth. Hr sobbed in her arm. Jongkook tried to calm Luhan.

 

"Luhan, can you do something for me? My last wish," she said.

"What is it, omma? I will do anything for you," Luhan said and he really meant it.

His mother sighed. "I want you to marry Jongkook ajusshi's daughter, Kim Jungin," she said. "Please."

Luhan glanced at Jongkook behind him. He smiled his most sincere smile.

"I'll think about it," Luhan spoke. He really need to think about it. He will do anything for his nother and to be in the will. Money or true love?

But, eternity love is more important. He need to talk to Sehyun about this.

"The doctor said that they can't save your mother. She have a month left to live," Jongkook said with a sad tone in his voice.

Jongkook was sad to leave his childhood friend,  the one he treats like his own sister.

 

Luhan asked to go to meet someone and his mother let him go. Maybe important task, she thought.

Luhan arrived at the cafe on time. Sehyun arrived 5 minutes later.

"Oppa," Sehyun kissed his right cheek. 

"Sehyun I need to talk to you," Luhan sat and she also did.

"What is it? You look sad," Sehyun held his hand.

"My mom will die. She have only one wish she asked from me. She wanted me to marry her friend's daughter," Luhan explained the whole situation.

The happiness in Sehyun faded. "But I still love you," he held her hands tighter.

"Your mother is your very first live not me," she told him but she kept the sweet smile on her face.

"I will divorce her one day and I will marry after that," Luhan said.

"No. Actually I already found someone else, " Sehyun lied. She pulled a random guy arm. She caught a tall man with blonde hair's arm.

"He is my new boyfriend," Sehyun smiled.

"Yes. Hi! I'm Kris and you are?" The man pointed to Luhan.

Luhan faked a smile. He is not for you, Luhan. Maybe Jungin will be the one for you.

He got up and shook his hand. "I am Luhan, Sehyun's ex noe," he said. "Please take care of her. She really likes you," Luhan added. He waved them goodbye before he went out of the cafe.

Sehyun sighed in relieve. "You hate him?" Kris asked her. Sehyun shook her head.

"I am sorry about that," she bowed to him.

"It's fine," he replied.

"Really?"

"Yes. Wanna go get some coffee and cakes?"

They walked to the cashier, held each other's hands.


 

Hi! Sehyun met Kris? Wow! I think I will write a fan fiction for them. I will think about it.

I was thinking to beautify my stories (posters, background etc.) But I will do it after my laptop been repaired.

Sorry for  errors..

Comments, subcribe and upvote!!

Thanks for the comments and subcribes.

I love you.  

- zfarahiyah28