Chapter 20

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

"I hate you!" The lady threw their marriage photo on the floor. "You don't have to cheat on me!" She threw vases, magazines and everything that she could reach.

"I will divorce you!" The man (her husband) said. He walked to the door and got out from the house.

 

Luhan and Jungin watched the drama before going to sleep. Luhan were holding a big bowl of chips and shared them with Jungin.

"I hate her husband," Jungin said out of blue.

Luhan turned to her. "Why?"

"He cheated on her right in front of her eyes," she answered. She turned to him. Should she ask or not? She chose the first option.

"Luhan oppa," Jungin called out.

"Yes?" Luhan glued his eyes on the television even the commercials were on.

"Are you going to divorce me before I go to the university?" She asked.

Luhan felt like his heart was shot by a machine gun. Should he tell her honestly or lie?

He shrugged. "If you want to leave me, I will divorce you."

All he wanted to do was screaming. 'I LOVE YOU!!' But the words didn't came out.

 

Baekhyun pulled a chair and sat next to Jungin. Jungin looked so sad today. She kept her head on the table even when the teachers were teaching at the front.

"Smile, my Jungin!" Baekhyun poked her cheek. He poked for a several times until her smile appeared.

"What is it?" Jungin asked him.

"Do you want to take me around the city today? I asked Kai and he said he will go if you go too," Baekhyun said.

"Okay. I have nothing to do at home too," she told.

The bell was ringing and the school ended for today. Jungin went to Luhan's desk in the teachers' room. The teachers knew about them so it was not a problem.

"Can I take Baekhyun around the city today?" Jungin asked.

"Take Kai too," he stated a condition.

She did an okay sign with her hands and Luhan did too. He also closed his eyes to make his pose cute.

"You're not cute," Jungin punched his cheek lightly.

Luhan laughed. "Go," Luhan pushed her arm.

'And don't fall into Baekhyun's arm.'

 

"Should we visit Namsan Tower?" Kai asked while he ate his fish cake.

"I heard that it was an amazing place. Let's go!" Baekhyun followed Kai to Namsan Tower. Baekhyun held onto Jungin's hand and felt her warm hand. 'She let me hold her hand!!!!' Baekhyun cheered in his mind.

They took the cable car to Namsan Tower which was on a hill.

"Look at the view from here," Jungin took him to a place where they could see a panaromic view of Seoul city.

"Wow! I love this place," Baekhyun said in amusement.

They watched the view from the top of Namsan Tower. Then, they went to the place where a thousand locks were locked by a gate.

Kai took out the lock that he just bought and wrote on it.

'I miss you, mama and I love you papa. I will take care of Jungin.'

Kai locked his lock with the others.

Baekhyun also wrote something on his green lock.

'BH ♥ JI'

Baekhyun kept his lock away from Kai and Jungin.

Jungin bought a pink lock and used a black marker to write on it.

'Mama, Papa, Kai, Jungin and Luhan. ♥'

 

They were eating spring potato at the stall nearby the locks. Jungin's phone was ringing and Luhan called her.

"Hello?" She talked.

"Hello, Jungin."

Silent for a while.

"Why did you call me?" She asked.

"I miss your voice in the house. Where are you? I am going to your place."

"Namsan Tower. Come here."

"It will be a date. Just me and you. No Kai no Baek. I am at the car park. Wait for me at the bench by the locks."

"Okay. Bye." She hung up.

A date? Jungin smiled.

"Luhan oppa is here," she told Kai.

"Are you going on a date with him?" Baekhyun asked.

"No. But-." She lied before Kai told Baekhyun.

"Let's leave. Let the couple have a date together," Kai pulled Baekhyun's hand.

Kai also knew that Baekhyun already found out that Jungin and Luhan were married.

"Nice phone, sis. Papa also get me one," Kai showed off his new phone. Then, they walked away. She also realized that Baekhyun was winking towards her. So adorable.

 

Jungin walked to the bench by the locks and took a seat there. She received a message from Kai.

'Luhan told me to leave. Sorry. I love you, sis.'

She typed the reply.

'I love you too, Kai.'

Someone touched her hair.

"Jungin-ah," he whispered sweetly.

Jungin turned to him.

What?!

Luhan was in his old school uniform. He looked younger with his beautiful brown hair.

"I found this in my wardrobe. It fits me perfectly," he said. "I will take you around the city today," he added.

"You look so young today," Jungin said.

"I know," Luhan leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Pretty."

"Who is pretty?" She asked while hid her blush.

"Me," Luhan got up and went to the shop to buy locks for them.

Luhan went to her and handed her a red lock. He took the pink lock.

'Luhan ♥ Mama & Jungin.'

Luhan showed it to her. Show your love. Show how much you love her. Jungin smiled.

"What should I write on mine?" Jungin asked.

"Our marriage? Our love? Us? I love you. Do you love me?" Luhan spoke.

Jungin giggled and asked him. "Is that a question?"

Luhan held her hand. This is the time. Don't let her go. "Answer me if you think that was a question," he held her hands tighter.

Jungin shrugged and kissed his cheek.

"That means yes, sweetheart," Luhan said.

Luhan cupped her face and placed his lips on hers. He hugged her body with his right hand and held her hand with his left hand.

"Write anything you want, baby," Luhan said.

"Baby?" Jungin asked.

"You are my baby now. My darling, my sweetheart and my everything," Luhan told her.

'J ♥ L'

"I will lock this together," he walked to a place a little bit far from the bench. Jungin stayed at the bench.

"What?" He found a green lock with 'BH ♥ JI ' on it. This little greasy boy. He really wanted to burn the lock.

Luhan locked their locks together and snap a picture of them. He went to Jungin and held her hand while walking towards the car.

"Where should we go?" Jungin asked Luhan.

"Heaven?" Luhan joked.

Luhan held her hand. "I love you, my 17 years-old wife," he kissed her hand.

I will love you, forever.