Chapter 4

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Jungin sat next to Kai on the table at the restaurant. Mrs. Lu sat in front of Jungin while Luhan sat in front of Kai. Jongkook took the seat beside his lovely daughter.

The waiters served their foods. Jungin and Kai were digging in their pasta, ignored the elders.

Jongkook was talking about the marriage with Mrs. Lu and Luhan. Luhan who was eating his chicken chop nodded to the elders' statements.

 

"So, Jungin, are you agree to marry Luhan?" He asked but Jungin gobbled her ice cream. She didn't realize that he was asking her.

Kai poked her arm. "What?" She turned to Kai. Kai smiled and took the napkin to wipe his sister's mouth.

"Are agree to marry Luhan?" Jongkook repeated his question.

"It's up to you, sir," Jungin told Luhan.

"Just call me Luhan," Luhan said as honest as he could. Act Luhan! Act!

His mother held his hands lightly. "Jungin should call you oppa instead of Luhan. You're older than her," she said.

"Okay. I am your oppa now. Not sir," Luhan spoke.

Oppa? Not sir??? Ewww!

"Since tomorrow is weekend, maybe Luhan can take Jungin somewhere, " Jongkook suggested.

Nice idea, papa. (Insert your annoyed face here)

 

Kai and Jongkook went home. Mrs. Lu need to stay in the hospital. Her manager took her there.

Jungin sat quietly on the seat beside Luhan in his car.

"Where do you want to go?" Luhan's question broke the silence. 

"I don't know. Maybe we should go somewhere far away so I don't have to go to the extra class on Sunday," Jungin joked.

"Do you want a high five on the face?" Luhan asked kiddingly.

Jungin laughed. "Jeju?" Luhan asked.

Jeju?! What?

"I am just kidding, sir," she told him. She don't want to go to a place with him.

Luhan smiled. She was like a second Sehyun to him. But, Sehyun is now happy with a guy taller than him. The guy more handsome than him.

Maybe she was sitting at the stall that sells street foods and eating together with the Kris guy! Maybe he should go there too with Jungin.

Luhan drove to a stall that kept a lot of memories of him and Sehyun.

Luhan and Jungin took the seat inside the tent. Luhan ordered ddeobeokki and beers.

He placed the beer on the table. Jungin stared at the drink in the can. Luhan came back with the ddeobeokki.

"Oh!" Luhan said as he remembered something. Luhan took a bottle of orange juice on the counter to Jungin. "I am sorry. I don't remember your age."

"Stupid," she smiled. Luhan got his fingers near her face and pinched her puffy cheeks.

"Call me stupid again!" Luhan can't help to hide the smile.

"Sowwy (Sorry)," she pouted.

Luhan let her cheeks go. "Good girl!" He patted her head.

"I am not your dog," Jungin threw Luhan's hand away.

"Okay. Eat now," Luhan ate the spice of the ddeobeokki.  He looked at Jungin who was staring at the food. Did she had a staring contest with it? Or... please don't tell me she don't know how to use chopsticks. The spoons were not available here.

"Sir, I need spoon or fork," she whined. 

"They don't prepare spoon and fork here. Here, let me feed you," Luhan spoke and fed her.

She ate everytime Luhan gave her. Their fridge will never empty with these food monsters.

 

"I am full," she tapped her tummy when they got in the car. "Why do you have to tap your tummy?" Luhan asked.

"Because my tummy can take the food I ate," she grinned.

Luhan laughed and shook his head at the childish answer.

"Sir,  can I look at your phone?" Jungin asked. "I don't have my own mobile phone."

What? Her father's rich!?

"My papa don't allowed me to use it yet," she said like she can read his mind.

Luhan took out his smartphone and gave it to her.

The words "wow", "amazing!" "Fantastic," were out of .

"Let's selfie," Jungin pulled his arm. They were waiting for rhe traffic to turn green. Luhan look the camera and smiled sweetly.

They took a few photos.

Luhan's  new memories with his arranged wife. He wanted to start a new life but Sehyun was still in his mind. Will Jungin like him back?


I'm updating before exam..

Hiatus mode "on".

^-^

Wish me luck. Ilysm.

- zfarahiyah28