Chapter 24

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Baekhyun watched the girl on a bench at the school's garden. His heart ached to know that she was married. He walked to her.

"Jungin," he called her name.

Jungin turned to his direction and smiled. That's Byun Baekhyun, the person who owned one of the most beautiful eyes, hair and fingers.

"What's wrong. Don't pull a face," Baekhyun pinched her cheek. "You look prettier smiling."

Jungin heard Luhan's phone call with Sehyun. She walked slowly without a sound from Luhan's room to hers. She placed her ear on the door and heard the whole conversation. 

"Back to earth, Kim Jungin," Baekhyun waved his hand a few times in front of her.

"Oh! Baekhyun."

"Do you want to go somewhere? Where is your Romeo?"

"I don't know. I want to go home alone today," she sighed deeply when she remembered Luhan's conversation with Sehyun.

"Let's go."

"Where are we going, Baekhyun?"

"I'll make you happy. You should spend time with me, your bestfriend." In his heart, he hoped that they can be more than that.

 

Jungin followed Baekhyun to the bus stop nearby their school. After a few minutes waiting, a red bus arrived and stopped in front of them. They went to the furthest seat from the door.

Baekhyun stood up and pulled Jungin with him as they arrived at their destination. He held Jungin's hand tightly. Jungin felt Baekhyun's warm hand in hers.

As they walked into the cafe, they saw a familiar figure with a girl. Jungin saw the man's face was tight as he held and kissed the girl's hand. 

"What are Mr Luhan doing here?" Baekhyun asked. He also stopped at the door with Jungin. "And did he just kissed my cousin's hand?"

"Your cousin?" Jungin asked. Baekhyun s his habd around Jungin's tiny waist and pulled her out of the cafe.

"I'm sure you have seen her face in the photo in my wallet," Baekhyun guessed. "That's Oh Sehyun, my cousin."

"Baekkie, let's go somewhere else," Jungin pulled his hand and walked away.

 

Luhan went to a table where Sehyun was sitting there. The face that he missed was here again. He took a sit in front of her.

"Hi!" Luhan waved to her.

"Luhan, I really miss you."

"I miss you too," Luhan held her hand. Her hands was not as soft as Jungin's.

"I thought about us last night. I don't think we can be together," Sehyun said.

Luhan held her hand and kissed it.

"Why?" He showed him the best puppy eyes he can make. 

"Long distance relationship. You are staying here while I need to work in New York."

"You're right." He had someone at home. He realized that meeting Sehyun was a very bad decision.

"I am sorry."

"I am fine, Sehyun."

He found a girl in a school uniform with a boy also in a school uniform outside the cafe. That was Jungin and Baekhyun. Then, he knew how the feeling of a bad husband who at love.

 


 

Short update (shorter than other chapters). Just 500+ characters.  I'm sorry but I will try to spend more time with asianfanfics.com. 

Ilysm. <3

- zfarahiyah28