Chapter 12 (Part 2)

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan awake - maybe just a half - when he felt a movement on the bed. Jungin was in her pajama, jumping on his bed. Luhan bounced a bit.

He sat up and pulled Jungin's hand and she fell into his lap. He hugged her tightly. "Stop," he whispered into her ears.

Jungin screamed. So disgusting! She hit him a few times.

Luhan was laughing and protected himself from her. That was hurt! He grabbed her hands.

Jungin pulled away and stood up in front of him.

"I am sorry," he apologized. "Wait! I don't need to because you hit me. That was so bad for a girl like you."

"I am sorry too," Jungin apologized. "Hitting you is fun." She shone an innocent smile to him.

Luhan picked up a purple pillow on the floor and threw it to her.

"Don't throw anything to me. I know you will pick up the chair," Luhan told as he saw her hand crept to the chair of his study table. 

Jungin giggled. Why did he felt so calm and all of his anger towards Kris last night gone? Did she finally made him happy? Then, he knew that she must be God's gift that was special for him but he can't forget Sehyun.

 

Luhan stared at the porridge in a bowl in front of him. Jungin said that cooked it herself. Then, he lifted up his head.

" Try it," she said.

Luhan took a spoon beside the bowl and tasted the warm porridge. Not bad but delicious for a beginner.

"This is good! Where did you get the recipe?" He asked.

"Internet," Jungin answered.

"You are getting good in cooking. I hope you don't hurt youself in the kitchen," Luhan said.

"Okay," Jungin hid her plaster covered cut on her finger.

 

Jungin watched a drama while Luhan was busy preparing a quiz question for the students.

"Kim Jungin!" Luhan called her name.

"Yes?"

"Get the Mathematics textbooks. I prepared a set of question for you." Luhan waved the question set in the air.

"What if I get all answers correct?" She asked while walked to him.

"I will take you anywhere you want. Theme park, vacation, just say it, " Luhan took the remote and switched off the TV screen.

Jungin went upstairs and came down with a few books. She sat next to him.

"30 minutes for you to read them and 2 hours for answering questions," Luhan spoke. 

 

Jungin handed him the all answered question set. Luhan took it and moved his laptop aside.

"You used almost half of your 30 minutes to play phone," he informed.

"I know," she said.

Luhan took the red pen and checked the answers.

 

"Good! You get all of the question right," Luhan handed her the paper back.

Jungin cheered. "You owed me a trip to the theme park!"

"We will go next week," Luhan said. 

"Bring Kai too?" She asked.

"Yes."

 

It was 10.45 p.m. Luhan pushed the door of Jungin's room slowly.

"Already asleep?" Luhan asked.

No answers.

Luhan moved to her bed and checked her. Eyes closed, mouth shut, no snores.

Luhan didn't realized that he was smiling towards his own wife. Too young to be a wife. He kissed her head and pulled the blanket to covered her shoulder.

Luhan sat on his bed. He dialled his mother number but a female nurse answered the call. 

"Tell her I call." He hung up.

Luhan knelt beside his bed and prayed . He prayed for himself,  mama, Sehyun, Jongkook, Kai and Jungin. Please don't harm them. Please protect my mama. I love her. Please always be with Jungin. I love her.

Luhan  tucked himself to bed. He watched the ceiling, there was 12 stars on it. He didn't remember the meaning of the 12 silver star.

Slowly, he fell asleep.