Chapter 23

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

It was a very peaceful 2 a.m until Luhan sneezed as he felt like something was tickling his nose. Then, he heard a meow. He lifted his eyelids slowly. White was sniffing Luhan's face.

"Ewwww," Luhan leaned against the headboard of his bed. He picked White and him at its head.

Jungin was sleeping in her own room tonight. Maybe she didn't close the door and that's why White was here.

"What do you want?" Luhan asked White.

"Meow~"

"You should learn how to talk to take over Jungin's heart, okay?" He told the kitten. "Where are you going to sleep tonight?"

White stayed in his hands.

"Whatever. You must go to Jungin's room. I hate you and I don't want you to share a bed with me," Luhan took White to Jungin's room and closed the door.

 

"You want some, White?" Jungin offered White a small piece of fried beef. White bit the tasty beef and chewed it.

"Don't share your food with animals," Luhan advised.

"Why?"

"It will ask for more," Luhan took a bite of his sandwich.

They heard a meow from White. It wanted more beef.

"That's fine," Jungin said and gave White another small piece of sausages.

"It's not good to share foods with animals," he said again.

"Why?" Jungin asked again.

"Because I am jealous. My wife shared foods with kitten but not me," he pouted.

"You are not cute. Plus, you already have a plate full of breakfast." She took a glance at her watch.

"I need to go," she kissed White and went to the door.

"You forgot something, Jungin!" Luhan shouted so she could hear him.

She walked back to the dining table and took her backpack. Luhan held her wrist.

"Wash your mouth," he said.

"Why?"

"You kissed that little kitten."

Jungin went to the sink and washed her lips. She walked back to Luhan.

"Kissed me," Luhan pointed to his cheek.

Jungin pecked on his cheek. Luhan pulled her into his arm and kissed her.

"See you at class."

 

The school ended and Luhan drove in the rain with Jungin. They wanted to go to a pet shop to look for cat food. 

They walked into a pet shop. It smelled like dogs and White here.

"We need the best food for kitten," Jungin asked a middle-aged lady at the counter.

The lady smiled at the couple at the counter.

"We recommend this one," she walked to a shelf and pointed to a purple packet with a picture of a kitten on it.

"We will take that," Luhan said. "I want to have a look at the puppies."

"Sure." The lady took a packet of the kitten food and placed it on the counter.

Luhan watched the puppies in a glass display.

"Do you want a puppy?" Jungin asked.

"I want puppies. Bulldogs maybe. So they can catch White," Luhan said.

"No! We will not having bulldogs!"

"I want a pet too," Luhan protested.

"You can have Iguana." Jungin pointed to a green reptile.

"Dogs!"

"Iguana!"

"Dogs!"

"Iguana!"

"Dogs, please?" Luhan dropped his knees to the floor.

"Get up," Jungin pulled him up. "Okay. We will have a dog."

Luhan got up and hugged her.

"I love you," he kissed her.

"Which dog that you want?"

Luhan pointed to a brown Pomeranian dog.

"She is beautiful, right? She just arrived this morning," one of the male worker who was in the pet shop's uniform told them.

"It's a girl?" Luhan asked him.

"Yes."

 "I want this cute girl," Luhan said.

 

"Look at her," Luhan showed Jungin his new pet was his finger.

"What's her name?" Jungin asked.

"Brown? Caramel? Chocolate?"

"Caramel," Jungin decided.

"Okay, she is our caramel." Luhan kissed the tip of its nose.

Caramel was very cute and beautiful. She was bigger than White.

White walked to Caramel. Caramel barked at it. White walked closer and touched Caramel's nose.

"I hope they can be best friends," Jungin said.

"Me too," he both of the pets head.

 

"Hey~" Luhan whispered into her ears. His arms were hugging her small body. Tonight, they decided to sleep together. White and Caramel were in their bed.

"What?" She asked and turned to him.

"How many kids..," his question was disturbed by a phone call. "Later, okay?" He kissed her temple.

He took his phone and looked at the caller ID.

SEHYUN

He went to Jungin's room and picked up the call.

"You called me, right?" Luhan heard her sweet voice that he missed. The last time he called her was the night of his wedding day.

"I just come back from New York. I am so sorry that I couldn't attend your wedding."

"It's fine. How was you and Kris?"

"We broke up." And she really did. Kris need to go to China and they knew that long-distance relationship will not work for them.

Luhan really missed her. Even a few days ago, he confessed to Jungin but Sehyun, his first love will always have a special place in his heart.

"So, can I have you back?"

"I don't know. What about your wife?"

"I want to meet you. I'll text you the location and time."

"Okay."

"I love you," Luhan hung up.


 

// dramatic music// don't hate me. ㅠㅡㅠ

Ilysm

- zfarahiyah28