Chapter 3

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan's mother told Luhan to move into her house (his house too). At first, he refused but nobody can help to watch the house, mow the lawn, do the dishes and more. His mother don't trust strangers to do those things.

He packed his clothes. He gave the key of the apartment back to the guards. They will give it to the manager later.

Luhan walked into the house. He felt odd and strange. It was like a feeling that lost a long time ago.

On the wooden cabinet, there was a photo of him, his parents and grandparents. They were pretty. 

Luhan went into his room. He remembered the moment when he fought with his mother. Right in front of the bathroom. He won't do it again.

'If omma die, and Jungin stay here, this will be her room and I'll get the master bedroom. She will not be princess here,' he thought.

He hated the idea of marrying Jungin. Jungin is too young and she's his student. 

"I will do anything for you, omma," he told himself, hoped that his mother could hear it too.

Luhan sat on the bed and checked his phone. He touched the brown camera icon to Instagram. Sehyun just uploadw a photo. He waited for it to load.

It was Sehyun with that Kris guy. galaxy_fanfan? Seriously? 

Sehyun was smiling happily and Kris grinned to the camera next to her.

He double-clicked the photo. Maybe a like will piss them off.

 

Jungin ran away from Jongin who was chasing her around the house. Jongkook watched them and sighed. he used his roar and sreamed. (Just imagine Jongkook from Running Man when he screams at everybody)

The kids stopped running, walked and stood in front of their father.

"We will have dinner with the Mrs Lu and his son tonight.  Please wear nicely and I remind you, Jungin. Please don't wear sneakers with dress. I bought a high heel for you and they are perfect," Jongkook said. The kids didn't dare to say a word. "Okay, babies. Let's get ready. Kai, please wear the suits in your room."

 

Kai watched Jungin walked in the high heels. "This is too high. I hurt my feet oppa," she pouted.

"Can you wear the cute black flat shoes? They suit your dress," Kai pointed to the white dress on the bed beside him.

"Mrs. Lu's son is sir Luhan right?" Kai asked her.

"How do you know that?"

"I stalk. And you're going marry him. Oh my gosh!"

"Oh my Gosh," Jungin copied her brother.

My teacher? My husband? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I can't leave my idols alone.!!


Hi! I am sad because my cat died yesterday. But, I am happy to see you read my story. (Yes. I can see you)

:)

I am having an exam. A very important exam. I will update on weekends if I'm not busy. Writing released my stress.

Sorry for errors. 

Upvote, subscribe and comments. :)

I love you.

- zfarahiyah28