Chapter 5

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan took Jungin to her home. "Don't forget to go to school on Sunday," he reminded her. Jungin got out and sticked her tongue out. She walked into the house.

Luhan drove to his house. He sat on the bed and took a look at his phone before sleep. "This kid," he murmured. He looked at the wallpaper of Jungin and him with the word 'Ugly Sir Luhan and Pretty Angel Jungin'.

He reset the wallpaper with the original photo of them.

Then, he realized. "Stupid," he screamed out. He set a photo of him and Sehyun as the wallpaper again.

 

Jungin walked into the house. Jongkook was watching a movie with Kai.

She climbed onto the sofa and sat between them.

"How's date?" Jongkook asked.

"We ate ddeobeokki," she replied.

"You should buy me some," her twin said. (I forgot to mention that they're twin. Jeongmal mianhada! Kai was born first.)

"Sorry~," she hugged Kai's muscular arm.

"You should learn how to use chopsticks," her father spoke. Jungin nodded as agree.

"I will teach you," Kai said and took the chopsticks on the table for her.

"Yeah, let your brother teach you. I'll go upstairs," Jongkook got up from the sofa and went upstairs.

Jungin held the wooden chopsticks with her hands. Kai guided her. After a few minutes,  she can use the chopsticks like Kai. 

"I did it!" She cheered. She kissed her brother's cheeks.

"You look so happy. I was wondering if you can be happy like this on your wedding day," Kai said with a sad tone. It was hard to let someone's hand go in life. Kai always there for Jungin. Jungin also always supports and gets his back everytime he about to fall.

"I don't know. Maybe if you are there, I will more than just happy," she said. Like always, her words are like a candy. Sweet.

"I hope your marriage won't let our relationship become different than now," he added.

"Let's not talk about this sad story," Jungin stood. "I want to go to bed," she pulled Kai's hand.

The twins shared a room but different bed. They sat on their bed.

"Let's not go to extra class on Sunday," Jungin suggested. 

"I was thinking about it too," Kai said. "But, I'm afraid Sir Luhan will punish us."

"He will not if we sick," Jungin told him.

"We'll think about that."