Chapter 21

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan's car stopped and parked in front of a cafe. He walked into the black and white themed cafe followed by Jungin.

"Latte?" Luhan asked Jungin.

"Iced caramel latte," she said.

"Okay. Go and look for a table for us. I'll buy the drinks," Luhan kissed her cheeks before he let her hand go.

Jungin smiled and went to an empty table and sat on one of the black chair around the white table.

After a few minutes, Luhan arrived with two iced caramel latte.  He took a seat next to Jungin.

"For you," he handed her drink.

Luhan was staring at her when she was drinking. He crept his hand to hers and grabbed it. Jungin who was surprised because of the sudden action of him turned to face him.

"What is it?" She asked as he didn't stop staring. She took out her compact mirror and checked her face.

Luhan giggled. He placed the compact mirror on the table and cupped her face.

"You are perfect for me. You are beautiful," he said as he caressed her soft cheeks. He placed his hands back on the table. "I don't want to lose you. I want you to be mine forever."

Jungin was thinking if he didn't want to lose her, is that means that she can't go to the university abroad?

"I don't want you to leave this country without me. So, you must join a university in Seoul."

All Luhan could see in her eyes was disappointment. He didn't know that Jungin always dreamed of herself at a university in London or Tokyo.

Luhan touched her hands. As a husband and a teacher for Jungin, he wanted her to achieve her dream and have a happy future. She have to go her dream university and get the job that she wants.

"Can I go to study abroad?" She asked.

After a pause, Luhan answered. "I will think about it."

Honestly, he didn't want to leave her. If she go, he will go too. From now, he just want to be with her.

 

The couple walked to a BBQ house nearby the cafe. The waiter jotted down their order in a small green notebook. Later, the foods were served on the table for them. Luhan opened up a can of beer and drank it.

"You look like a bad boy when you drink the beer in your school uniform," Jungin commented.

They looked around but the others didn't care about their business.

"I don't really care," he said and continued to eat the grilled beef.

 

The stars were shining brightly in the sky when Luhan and Jungin arrived at home. Luhan went to the kitchen and opened the sliding door to the backyard.

He looked up to the sky. "Baby," he called out Jungin's new nickname.

There was no responds so he called her nickname one more time. She must be upstairs. Luhan closed the sliding door and went to Jungin's room.

He couldn't find her in it. Maybe she was in the bathroom. He lay down on her bed and took a book on the bedside table.

"And Then She Fell," he read the title. "Maybe next time," he place the book back on the table.

"What are you doing in my room?" A voice asked.

Jungin was standing beside the bed.

"I am waiting for you," he tugged on her arm.

"No," she giggled because of his action. He lay down back to the bed.

"Let's watch the stars outside," he asked her to join him.

"I love to see them," she jumped with excitement. "But, you must change your clothes first."

Luhan stood up. "Okay, my girl," he said and pouted his lips for a kiss. "Kiss oppa," he said seductively. Plus, he winked.

That was enough to melt the icebergs and girls' heart.

"I don't want to kiss you," she told him.

"What if I kiss you?" Luhan lifted up an eyebrow. 

Jungin shook her head.

"Don't lie to oppa," he hugged her body. He moved face nearer to hers. Jungin's eyes were automatically shut.

"You want oppa to kiss you?" Luhan asked.

Jungin opened her eyes and pushed him away. She tried to sulk but Luhan already saw her smile. She walked to the door.

"Okay, baby. I'm sorry. Come here," he opened his arm waiting for a hug.

Jungin walked slowly towards him and hugged his solid body.

"The stars?" Luhan walked with her to the backyard.

The grass were cut short every Friday by a worker. Luhan took off his jacket and spread it on the grass for Jungin. She lay down on his jacket.

"I will wash it later," Luhan said.

"Wash my clothes too," Jungin told him.

Luhan lay down next to her. "Maybe I will, my lazy girl," he took her hand and kissed it.

Thye watch the stars and searched for constellations. Jungin moved closer to show Luhan the Big Dipper.

"I want you to be close with me like this," he hugged her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

"You will divorce me in the future?" Jungin asked. She hid her face in his neck. Her hoarse voice told him that she was crying.

"Do you love me?" Luhan asked.

Jungin shrugged.

"Baby, if you love me, I will never divorce you. Because I love you so much," Luhan kissed the tip of her nose and moved to her lips. 

 

Jungin woke up. Luhan's arm was around her body.

"Are you awake, baby?" Luhan asked and kissed her neck. "Sorry about last night. It was an accident." Luhan caressed the bruise on her arm.

"I am fine," she sat on the bed corner and checked on the bruise. Luhan accidentally hit her arm with a mug when he wanted to make a coffee.

"Get ready to school," Luhan pushed her out from his room. He knew that she will see him but not today.

 

Jungin opened the door. "Be careful," Luhan advised her. "Okay!" She went to the gate.

There was a box outside and she peeked in. There was an adorable white kitten in it. Besides, there were a letter, a small blanket, a small packet of kitten food and some little toys in the box too.

"What is it?" Luhan went to her.

"Can we keep it?" Jungin asked.

"No!" Luhan said sternly.

"Please?" Jungin begged. "Please, please, please?" She showed him the eyes that she was sure that he couldn't deny.

Luhan sighed heavily and pressed his temple. The risk of having a cat was she will love it more than him.

"Okay, we can keep it," Luhan watched her kissing and hugged it.

"Go to school. I will take it inside," Luhan took the kitten and it's box into the house. Jungin walked to school.


 

Hi! Update~ ^-^

I hope u like it. They will have a cat.

I will update again soon. 

Upvote ,subscribe and comments. :)

Ilysm

- zfarahiyah28