Chapter 26

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan walked around the mall alone. He told Baekhyun to take her to the library so he could buy a present for her and Kai. He walked into every boutique but he couldn't find a nice clothes for the twins.

Then , he went into a yellow themed boutique. The shirts that were sold were so cute and beautiful. He could see a lot of couple t-shirts, mugs, rings and more.

Luhan found a couple of green t-shirts. There were a pair of coffee mugs and the words "WE'RE TWINS!". They were too cute! Luhan purchased them.

When he was paying for the t-shirts, his eyes caught a glance at the rings that were displayed in a box on the counter.

"Do you want to take a look at the rings?" A young girl asked in such a flirty voice.

"Yes, please."

The girl opened the box and handed a beautiful ring for Luhan.

"If I were your girl, I will choose this," she winked.

"I like boys. I'm sorry," Luhan lied. This girl was so disgusting. "I'll take the shirts."

 

"Happy birthday to you!" The small group of the invited people sang to the twins.

The twins blew out the little light on the candles. Jongkook cut the cake and served to the guests with Luhan's help.

Jungin sat next to Kai on the couch with Baekhyun and their other friends. Luhan told the students who were invited that he was there to help Jongkook. Jungkook always reminded him to not say a word about the marriage.

Luhan just looked at the kids and he never took his eyes off Baekhyun. But, someone else was also staring deeply into Jungin's eyes. Chen. Why did they call him Chen when his name's Jongdae?

Chen was one of the best student in school. He just moved here from a school in Daegu.

 

After the guests went home, Luhan, Jungin, Kai and Jongkook watched a drama in the living room.

"Do you like my present?" Luhan whispered to Jungin. His hand hugged her shoulder.

Kai turned to him. "I'm not Jungin!" Kai pushed Luhan's hand away.

Luhan laughed. He thought that Jungin was sitting next to him. "Why did you wear a wig? Who gave this to you?" He pulled the wig from Kai's head.

"Chen," he answered.

"Jungin is sleeping," Jongkook told Luhan. She was sleeping in sitting position. Her head on Jongkook's shoulder.

"Take her to bed, Luhan," he told Luhan.

Luhan obeyed and carried her to the room.  "Sweety, happy birthday. I will love you until the end of my life. I promise."

Luhan kissed her lips lightly. "Good night."

 

"Good morning," Jungin shouted into Luhan's ear. He covered his ears because of the noise.

"Don't shout," Luhan pouted. His eyes were half opened.

"My teacher is so cute," she pinched his cheeks.

Luhan sat up and kissed her lips repeatedly with his pouty lips.

"Stop," Jungin covered his face.

"I want more~"

"No. Let's have breakfast," Jungin pulled his hand.

"Are we going to clean up the mess downstairs?"

"We must. Kai is out and papa is going to work."

"I hate this!"

 

Luhan rearranged the sofas.

"Are you okay, honey?" He asks as he saw Jungin who was sitting by the wall.

She shook her head.

"Are you sick? I'll take you to the hospital."

"No. I just...." she tried to explain but the pain in her stomach was too much.

"I'll take you to your room," Luhan carried her.

 

"Seriously? Honey, can we go together?" Luhan asked Jungin who was on the bed.

"I'm too tired to walk."

"But.."

"Please?"

"No one can take care of you when I'm not here."

"We have White, Caramel, Janggu, Jangah and Monggu."

"Okay, I will go." Luhan went out of the room. He came back with White.

"I've told the dogs to guard the house. I don't know if they understand my words or not."

 

Luhan held a shopping basket in his hand. He took 3 big packet of tampons and put them into the basket. He took 2 packets of pantyliners.

Two old ladies watched him and he smiled awkwardly to them. He went to get some food for her. He put chocolates, biscuits and ice creams into the basket.

 

"Thank you." Jungin kissed his cheeks.

Luhan hugged her. "You're welcome," he kissed her cheeks.

"I promise you that I will always take care of you. Just tell me if you ever feel hurt or anything. Let's share everything."