Chapter 15

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Jungin looked at the smartphones that were displayed in the glass shelf. Luhan pointed to an iPhone 5s. The salesman took out the phone and handed it to him.

"How about this?" Luhan asked and showed to phone to Jungin. The smartphone fitted perfectly in his hand.

Jungin shook her head, disagree.

"I like yours," Jungin said.

"Just use iPhone 5. Your hands are too small for iPhone 6," Luhan protested. Why did he need to spend an amount of money that over his budget for her phone?

Jungin pouted. "I thought that we can have same phone after we got married," she looked at the iPhone 6 that were displayed under her arm with a pair of puppy eyes. Then, she gazed at Luhan with the same eyes and smiled sweetly.

Hold me back! Luhan thought as he tried to control his mind to not kiss her. Was it love?

But, no! He will pay for this and he will not use a big amount to pay it.

"Iphone 5!"

"6." She begged with those puppy eyes and cute voice.

"5!" Luhan shouted.

The salesman told him to lower his voice.

"6."

"5." Luhan said more quietly.

"6!"

"5!"

And the war went on for about 3 minutes until....

"I will just buy you a walkie-talkie," Luhan growled. Couldn't control feels.

"Fine!" Jungin stomped her feet and sat on a red sofa by the wall.

Luhan signaled the salesman to wait. The salesman seemed to understand. 

Luhan walked to her and stood by her. He played with her straight hairs but she pulled them away from him.

"Just pay for the walkie-talkie and let's go home," Jungin said.

"I'm sor-."

"I want pink walkie-talkie if they have one."

Luhan exhaled the sweet smell of the lavender perfume of the mobile shop and let it out with a heavy sigh. He sat next to her. When he tried to hug her, Jungin pushed his hand away.

" off!" She cursed.

What did she said?! Luhan's fingers automatically went to her cheek and pinched it lightly. He was not sure if the salesman heard them or not.

Again, Jungin pushed his hand away.

"It's hurt!" She cried out.

"Where did you learn that word?" Luhan asked. His expression turned angry. "I slapped a student who said that word to me once. I have no doubt to slap you if you ever say that word again. I hope you got that."

Luhan felt a part of his heart broken. His heart ached to see her sobbing and her eyes glued on the floor after he told the story.

Jungin lifted her head up.

"Why do we need to fight for phones? I want to wait in the car," she spoke.

Without hesitation, Luhan gave the keys to her. She walked out with the keys to the car that were parked outside the shop.

Luhan went to the counter and met the salesman.

"I am sorry about the little chaos," Luhan apologized.

He took out his credit card and handed it to the salesman.

"I will have the black iPhone 6, please," Luhan told the salesman.

"I will get it ready," he smiled.

Luhan wiped the tears that streaked down his cheeks. Luckily, the salesman didn't see his tears.

 

Luhan walked to the car. He opened the door and got in. Surprisingly, Jungin was sleeping. What if a murderer get in the car and kill her? What if a robber get in and drive her away?

Luckily, she save. Luhan her hair gently and touched her face with the back of his hand.

He should be lucky to have her in his life. Luhan looked at the beautiful lips of hers. He felt the urge to kiss her. In a slow pace, he leaned over to her face until their noses met. He placed his lips to hers.

First kiss in her sleep.

He felt that their lips fitted perfectly. He pulled away before he could kiss her deeper. Those kissable lips. Luhan smiled and covered his face.

 

Jungin awake to the sound of Luhan called out her name. She looked at him. She didn't knew why his face looked happier and shinier than before. What happened? Maybe she should be happy for him too.

Jungin smiled.

"You look prettier when you smile," Luhan poked her dimples.

"Where are we?" She asked after she realized that they were not at home.

"Ice cream?" Luhan cheered.

Jungin was not in mode for ice cream. She shook her head.

"So, you want to go to the theme park? I owed you a trip," Luhan suggested.

"Can we go home?" Jungin asked. "I want to go papa's home. I want to stay there."

"No! Stay with me!" Luhan's anger were back.

He saw the shocked face of her of the loud voice. He took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Tell me why do you want to go?"

"Because you are fierce."

Luhan hugged her tightly.

"I am not!" He said in a cute voice.

"Yes you are."

Luhan pulled away.

"A fierce husband won't buy you ..... this phone!" He cheered while showed the iPhone 6 to her. "For my lovely wife," Luhan handed it to her.

Jungin cheered happily and took the phone from him.

"Thank you, oppa. I feel like I will kiss you right now!" She accidentally blurted out. She covered her lips quickly.

Luhan smiled and blushed a light pink colour. He fanned himself with his hands.

"Just a little bit here," Luhan pointed to his cheek. "Come on. We are married. This is normal."

Why did he became different at that time while he was completely different person at the shop? Before, he acted like a tiger but now a cat.

Jungin kissed both of his cheeks. "Done!"

"How about here?" Luhan pouted his lips ready for a kiss.

"ert."

"I paid for thousands and you can't even give me a kiss?" Luhan also realized that he were different. He need loves. He need to be loved.

Jungin hid her face. Luhan knew that she was shy.

Luhan held her chin and kissed her lips. This time, he kissed those lips deeply.

Luhan crept his hand to her shirt. But, Jungin pulled away as she felt his hands on her. She turned away with a smile.

 

Luhan thought of what he did today. He kept looking for the answer why he really the kiss from her. Plus, he need to know why he didn't think about Sehyun.

It was a rainy night so Luhan decided to sleep earlier. Slowly, he drifted to the dreamland and Jungin was there.

 

Soft knocks on the door were heard. Luhan went to open it. Jungin was there.

"Can I sleep here? There's thunders," she said after she got him in her hug.

"Are you afraid?" Luhan hugged her back and brought her to his bed.

"Can we call Kai? He also afraid of this situation," Jungin said and pulled the blanket over her.

Luhan joined her on the bed and let her sleep in his hug.

"Kai will be okay."


Hello! It's me! I guess that this update will make you guys, JungHan fans happy.

Jungin and Luhan K.I.S.S.I.N.G

I hope you will forgive my mistakes, bcs eng is not my first language. 

I am sorry if this story sounds weird to you bcs I am just a beginner. 

I hope you will alwys support me. Thank you for everything.

If there is any confusion, pls comment or pm me.

Upvote, subscribe and comments. :)

Ilysm

- zfarahiyah28