Chapter 18

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

"I'm home!" Jungin said loudly so Luhan can hear her. She took off her shoes and went to the living room.

Luhan was sleeping on the couch with his blanket wrapped around his body.

Jungin watched him as he slept. She moved her right hand and placed it on his forehead. Luckily, his body temperature was lower than before.

She went to the kitchen to prepare another bowl of soup for him.

Then, she saw a bar of chocolate on the counter. There was a note on it.

'for my Jungin. Tqvm. :) '

She kept the chocolate in the refrigerator so it would not melt. She took the vegetables and cooked for her husband.

 

Luhan opened his eyes to the sound of the TV.

"Arghhh!!!!" He screamed as he saw Jungin's head popped out surprisingly at his feet.

"I made soup, meat and rice for you," she told.

Luhan turned his position to the sitting position so Jungin can sit next to him and she did. Luhan clutched on her arm.

"Feed me," his voice came out weak but a little stronger than the morning. "Please?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Then the game started again and it went on for a minute until Jungin gave up. She went to the kitchen and brought the meal for him to the living room.

Everytime the spoon went nearby Luhan's lips, he would opened his mouth to accept the food.

"Remember our first date?" Luhan asked.

Jungin fed him another spoonful of rice while nodded to his question. Luhan munched the deliciously fried beef.

"I was feeding you like this," he said. "I will take care of you too, Jungin. Even you are in health or not. I want to always be there for you."

Luhan said the words and he realized her smile. He really hoped that he will not be the person who make the smile fade one day.

There is no more Sehyun in his heart. The person who was living in it was in front of him. She took care of him when he sick. All he can say was thank you. Also, there was a thank-you action to do too.

Luhan leaned closer to her and kisses her lips lightly. "Thank you," he mumbled to her lips.

Jungin blushed so hard that she couldn't stop smiling. She went to wash the dishes and gave the pills to Luhan.

 

Jungin went to Luhan after she took a bath and wore a nice jacket with a pair of shorts.

"I need to go to supermarket," she told him.

Luhan stood slowly. "I'll drive you there."

"I will take a bus or walk. The supermarket is nearby," she said. Luhan need to take a rest at home.

"I said I will go too. I don't want you to be with someone else who unrelated to you," Luhan explained. "Plus, I know you don't have money to buy groceries. So, I should go with you."

Jungin agreed and he drove her to the supermarket. He walked faster than before. He was getting better. He was in charge of pushing the cart.

They went to the meat section and chose what they want to try.

An old lady greeted them. They didn't know her. She was very pretty and cute even she looked so old.

"You have a very pretty girlfriend, son," she told Luhan.

"She is my wife," Luhan said and pointed to Jungin.

"Oh! She looks very young. I hope you can have beautiful babies," she told them.

Luhan and Jungin thanked and bowed to her before she went to the counter to pay for her things.

"She said 'babies'," Luhan whispered into her ears. Jungin smacked his arm lightly.

After a few minutes of choosing the vegetables,  they went to the chocolate section.

"I already gave you one at home," Luhan reminded her.

"Can I have Pepero?" She took a red box Pepero to him? She widen her eyes and pouted cutely.

"You are not cute," he lied. "You can have it, duckling." Luhan took the Pepero and put it in the cart.

"I am not duckling," Jungin pinched his arm. Luhan winced because of the pain and laughed to her cuteness.

"You are my duck. My pretty duck," Luhan joked and ruffled her hair.

"Let's go," Luhan said and she followed him.

 

Tomorrow was weekend so they decided to watch movie together before they sleep. They watched a movie entitled The Starving Game. They were waiting for the pizza to arrive.

The bell rang. "The pizza is here. Go and get it," Luhan handed Jungin the money for the pizza. She went to the door and opened it.

"Jungin!" Baekhyun was at the door. "Luhan was at home? Can I get in?"

Before she could answer, Baekhyun already went to the living room. How did he knew that Luhan was living here. Luhan didn't tell the pizza restaurant when he ordered it.

"Hi," he greeted Luhan. Luhan turned to Jungin who was shrugging before she closed the door.

"I know what happened here. About both of you," Baekhyun said before he grabbed a slice of pizza from the box.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked. Jungin already sat on the couch next to him.

"You, Jungin, husband and wife." Baekhyun smirked.

What the.......!

"Who told you?" Jungin asked.

"My granny. She talked to you at the supermarket today," Baekhyun said. "Don't worry. I will keep this secret."

They really hoped he will.