Chapter 27

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

"I'm bored." Jungin said loudly so Luhan who was in the kitchen could hear her.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Luhan walked to the living room and sat next to her. It was a week after her exam ended. They only need to wait for the results.

"Holiday?" Jungin suggested. They can take Kai and Jongkook too.

"Just the two of us," Luhan said.

Jungin disagreed. "It's not fair for Kai. We should take papa with us too."

"We will tell papa about this."

"Phuket?" She asked.

"We will discuss this with papa."

 

 Luhan dropped his body onto the soft bed. Jungin sat next to him.

"Are you tired?" Luhan asked his wife. He took a small pillow into his arm and hugged it.

Jongkook couldn't join them because he had to attend a meeting with his client. Kai joined Chen and Baekhyun for a trip Jeju Island.

"Miss papa and Kai?" He asked and sat up to hug her.

Jungin nodded. She never separated far away before.

"Come on. Consider this as our honeymoon," Luhan told her.

"Okay," a smile appeared on her face. "Let's have fun! Can't wait to go to the beach."

 

"What's wrong buddy?" Baekhyun asked Kai who was sitting on the huge rock by the sea.

"Nothing," he said. Kai missed Jungin. He really wanted to go to Phuket with Jungin but his dad told him to not join her and Luhan.

"Just let them have times for themselves," Jongkook told him after Jungin and Luhan went back to their home.

"Okay, papa. I will do anything for her happiness," Kai said. Jungin's little smile will always make him smile too.

 

 

Jongkook flipped through the pink photo album full of Jungin and Luhan's photo on their marriage day. She looked so beautiful and mature in her dress and make up. Luhan was so extremely handsome in suits.

He remembered the momeries of him taking care of the twins by himself.

"Papa! Kai pulled my hair!!" Little Jungin cried out loud.

Little Kai showed his innocent face.

"Not me," he said.

"Say 'I'm sorry' to Jungin now," Jongkook held Kai's hand and told him. 

"I'm sorry," he said quickly after he saw his dad's deadly stare. He hugged Jungin and went to garden with her.

 

 

Luhan held Jungin's hand while they walked by the sea. They sat on the sandy spot and watched the sun set.

"Jungin?" Luhan called out her name.

"Luhan?"

"Oppa," Luhan corrected her.

"Oppa," she said in a cute voice.

"I want to ask you something. I tried to ask you once but a phone call disturbed me." Yes, a phone call from Sehyun.

"Go on and ask."

Luhan exhaled a heavy sigh. "How many kids do you want to have?"

"I don't know. 12?" She laughed.

Luhan laughed with her and hugged her waist.

"Sun sets," Jungin told him.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

The sun sets to the horizon and Phuket's sky was dark as the moon replaced the sun.

Luhan turned and kissed her lips.

"I love you so much. I want to have a perfect family with you."

Jungin held his hand.

"Thank you for everything. I love you too."

THE END (?)


 

So, this is the ending of Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife. I'm not good at ending a story. I feel like I want to write more. Do you want sequel? Comment please? :)

Thank you for supporting my story and JungHan couple. I am sorry if I dissapoint you with my writing style.

For Xiumin's stan, I have one-shot story entitled Ring For My Crush.

For Malaysian and Luhan's stan, I have a malay story entitled Minah K - pop dan Abang Nerd. 

Thank you again for your supports. I really love you all.

- zfarahiyah28