Chapter 8

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan waited for Jungin at the street nearby the school. He didn't want the others see her get into his car. The day before, he parked at his usual parking space which was deserted on weekend and holiday. He will be the only to park there.

Jongkook called him that he must take Jungin to a bakery so they can choose which cake they want. In his mind, he only thought vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla and strawberry.

Luhan the radio and Beast's song, Fiction was on. His life will be a fiction. Sometimes, he wondered if Beast created the song because a lot of fans write fan fiction to them. Nonsense.

Jungin ran towards Luhan's black car not far from the school. She was sweating like she ran around the school for hundreds times.

"Did something chase you?" Luhan asked as she sat on the seat next to him. He handed her a box of tissues.

Jungin took a few them and wiped the sweat on her forehead and neck.

"I can't find the car. I burst into a stranger's car that same as yours. That was so embrassing!"

Okay, Luhan must control his lips. He will laugh a lot if he didn't. 

"Where is Kai?" He asked.

"He want to go home. It will be just you and me," she cheered.

"Why are you so happy that your twin will not join you?" Luhan asked. He step on the engine pedal and drove to the bakery Jongkook told him to go to.

"He looks so tired this morning. Do you see him at class today?"

"He is lack of sleep, I guess?" Luhan guessed.

"Maybe."

 

They watched the cakes in the display shelf. 3-tiers cakes, 2-tiers cakes, one-tier cakes and more. They only have to choose.

A man in his 30's walked to them. He introduced himself as Hyun. He was the owner lf the bakery.

"Can you tell me what flavour that you want?" Hyun asked. He took out a red notebook from his aapron's pocket and flipped it to a blank page.

"Vanilla and strawberry," Luhan told him. Hyun jot down on the notebook.

"But, I want chocolate cheesecake," Jungin pulled Luhan's arm.

"Vanilla and strawberry. Mama loves it," he supported himself.

"Chocolate cheesecake!"

War again. How can he even live with her under one roof?

"I am not going to start a war here," he turned to Hyun. "Can we have different flavours for every tiers?" Luhan asked.

Hyun nodded.

"You should tell me earlier," Jungin pouted. 

Why did she pout to other guys in front of him? He must be the only one to see her beauty. Okay, he must be crazy to think about that.

Luhan shook his head. That action brought confusion towards the two others.

"You are not agree to have different flavours for every tiers?" Hyun asked.

"No. That's fine. I was thinking of something else," Luhan said.

Hyun took them to a room.  They sat around a cute white ceramic round table with white chairs. A younger girl, served them a piece of brownies each. Then, she came back with a tray of tea.

They discussed about the cake  it will be a 3-tiers cakes. Chocolate cheesecake at the bottom, plain but delicious vanilla at the center and strawberry cakes on top. Above the cake, the decided to place a love shaped chocolate.

 

It was dinner time when they got out of the bakery. Luhan stopped at a Korean BBQ house nearby.

The sat cross-legged around a small square table. They were served with Korean beef, chicken and more.

"Luckily, they serve spoon and fork here for you," Luhan smiled and handed her a set of cutlery.

"I think I will try to use chopsticks," she took them and placed them by her plate. Then, she reached for a pair of chopsticks nearby.

Luhan looked at the girl who once don't know how to use the two pieces of stick. She used them like a pro.

"You must be practising a lot," Luhan praised her.

"Kai taught me," she said and popped another small pieces of chicken into . 

Girl, she must learn a lot to live. Luhan also. He need to learn to accept the fate that was in front of him and forget the past who was kissing him goodbye.  In other phrase, live Jungin, forget Sehyun.