Chapter 9

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Jungin opened the book. Then, close it back again.  Open, close. She repeated. The choreographing room deserted except for her, her bag and books. It was 9 at night. She leaned against one of the mirror.

"Where is Luhan oppa?" She cried out. She waited for over an hour. They must start to practise for the dance now. They agreed to rent a choreographing room for study and dance practise. An hour for study and another for dance.

Jungin fell onto her knees and she cried out loud. She hated him. He promised to come at 8. She waited for an hour alone. 

Luhan ran and pushed the door of the room. Oh no! She cried. He walked to her and touched her head.

"I am sorry. I forgot," Luhan apologized. 

Jungin still not lifting her head, pushed his hand away. Her sobs got louder.

"I said I'm sorry," Luhan knelt beside her.

"I am scared," she sobbed.

Luhan felt the urge to hug her but what will happen if she hates him?

He circled his arm around Jungin's small figure. She was completely in his arm. Surprisingly, she hugged him back.

"We will go on with the dance tonight. Only dance," he said in her ears.

He got up and pulled Jungin with him.

Luhan swayed her in his arm. Slowly, her smile appeared wider. "I will make you happy as long as I can," Luhan whispered into her ears while they swayed without music.

The practice ended. Jungin fell onto the floor. Luhan watched her on the wooden floor, eyes closed, arms wide open like she want him in her hug.

He gave her a bottle of mineral water and he laid beside her.

"You are good at dancing," Jungin sat up and drank a lot amount of water.

"I learnt with my mama," he said as he stared at the wall.

Beep. Beep..

Luhan's phone rang. A new message was in.

He read the message.

"The owner gave us extra time because I arrived later than you," he spoke.

No responds or words from Jungin. She had her back towards Luhan. Luhan got up on one elbow and peeked. Sleep.

He replied the message with an okay. The phone were kept in his trousers. Slowly, his eyes lids closed and he fell asleep.

 

Jungin shook his body. Luhan awake and saw Jungin. "It's 3 a.m!" She screamed.

Luhan got up and gathered his stuffs. He checked his phone but it was dead! Where is his watch?

"Your papa will be so mad!" Luhan took Jungin's bag and wore it at the front of his body and his bag at the back. Luhan carried Jungin bridal style and ran to the car.

They got in the car and Luhan started the engine.  He saw the digital clock. It was 10.45. Luhan  turned to Jungin.

Jungin giggled and handed him his watch back. He pulled out of the car park and drove away.

"Are you angry, sir?" Jungin asked.

No responds. 

" Are you angry, oppa?" She repeated with more cuteness.

Luhan can't help to hide the smile. Her cute expression never fail to win his heart.

"Yes, I am angry because I have to lift you up. I thought I was carrying a Garfield just now," Luhan said not to soundso cruel.

"I am cute. Orange Garfield!" Jungin made a pair of ears with her hands.

"Stop acting cute," he pinched her chubby cheeks.

Happiness.