Chapter 22

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan was waiting for Jungin in the living room. She and her classmates had an English class with Mr. Namjoon after school.

The soft and fluffy ball jumped on Luhan's lap.

"Ewwww," he placed it away from him. "Your ex-master left a letter for you, right?" He asked the cat. It looked at him and it walked away from him. "That was rude, kitty. You need to learn etiquette."

Luhan went to the box that came with the kitten nearby the front door. He took out a piece of paper from it.

 

Hello. Pls take care of my kitten bcs I am not able 2 afford his foods anymore. I've lost my job. I hope u can take care of him. Thank u.

 

The kitten went to him and brushed its fur with Luhan's feet. Luhan pick it up and tickled its chin.

The bell rang. Luhan went to open the door. Jungin was there and took the kitten away from him.

"Did you eat today?" She asked and sat on the couch.

"You know that he won't answer you, right?" Luhan took a seat next to her. "To answer your question, he already ate his breakfast and lunch. Now, I want his skinny master to have her lunch."

"It's a male?" She asked Luhan. Luhan nodded.

"My new boyfriend~," she cheered.

Luhan turned his head to her in disbelieve. Did she just said her new boyfriend was a cat? Luhan shot a glare at the kitten who was nibbling on Jungin's little finger.

"Go and change your clothes, baby," he told Jungin.

She obeyed and went to her room. When Luhan was aboug to pick the kitten up, he tried to catch Luhan's finger. Unexpectedly, he caught his forefinger. That was not hurt but Luhan hated cat.

"You hurt my Jungin and I will throw you away," he warnes the kitten. He shot a deadly glare to the white ball on the couch and walked to the kitchen.

 

"His name is White!" Jungin shoved the little kitten in Luhan's arm. He held White and his body.

"Come here, White. I will show you to papa and Kai," she took him from Luhan's hand and went to the living room. She took a picture of him and sent it to Jongkook and Kai.

 

Papa : Kyaaa~ he is so cute! :*

Kai : Can I go to your house?

 

She replied an 'okay' to Kai.

"Kai is coming here," Jungin told Luhan.

"Honey, I need to go to buy the groceries. Can you wait for Kai at home?" He asked. He already in his jacket and jeans.

"Okay. I will stay at home. Buy us some chocolate," she said.

Luhan smiled and kissed her.

"White want kiss too," Jungin moved White closer to his lips.

"No. I want to keep the taste of your lip on mine. Maybe next time," Luhan went to the door.

 

After a few minutes, Kai arrived at Luhan's house. After Jungin opened the door, Kai was standing in front of it with a dog.

"Why did you bring Monggu here? I have a cat now," she hid White away from Monggu.

"Don't worry. Monggu is getting older and she doesn't chase cats or anything else anymore." Kai explained. "Don't worry. He made best friend with a cat next door."

Kai walked in and Monggu followed him.

"Papa told me to take Monggu for a walk," Kai told her. He sat on the couch and Monggu sat by his feet.

"Can I have a look at White?" Kai asked. Jungin sat next to him and he petted him.

"I really miss you, oppa," Jungin hugged him.

"Me too," Kai kissed her cheeks. "I miss my twin sister. I miss to run around the house with you. Papa miss you too."

"I want to be with all of you," Jungin said.

"Move in back to our house," Kai suggested. 

"But, I have Luhan here."

"Be a good wife and take care him. I am surs he can make you happy for a lifetime."

 

Luhan walked into the house with the groceries and the twins helped him to keep them.

"For my favourite twins," Luhan handed them two bar of chocolate.

"Kai, this is for papa," Luhan gave him a big packet of Korean beef. "And these are for Monggu, Janggu and Jangah." Luhan gave him a plastic bag with some dog treats. Kai thanked him.

"Sis, I need to go. Bye," Kai hugged Jungin.

"Take care of papa," she whispered and kissed his cheeks. Kai ruffled her hair. He walked to the door and went home.

"I bought some milk for White," Luhan poured the milk in a bowl for White. "Here you go."

Jungin took the bowl and White to a corner in the kitchen. White the milk and ate his food.

 

Jungin placed White in his cat bed that Luhan bought after school today. She went to her bed.

"You like it?" Luhan asked. He pulled Jungin under the blanket with him.

"Go and sleep in your room," Jungin pushed his body away. But he was stronger.

"No. White is plotting an attack on me. I want to be here," Luhan pouted.

"Fine," Jungin said.

 


 

Hi. Pls vote for exo at Mnet Asian Music Award. Pls. They deserve the awards this year. Please vote for them every day and support them.

Thank you.

Please vote for EXO.

- zfarahiyah28