Chapter 6

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan woke up at 6. "Mama, I'm hungry!" Luhan shouted from his bed. Then, he realized that his mother was not there. "I miss you, mama," he spoke and turned his head to a photo on his bedside.

Once, he threw the photo on the floor because he was so angry at his own mother. Now, the photo of him as a little boy and his mother is a treasure for him.

Luhan walked to the kitchen. He took out a packet of expensive Korean beef that Jongkook gave to him. Jungin brought it to Luhan.

"Ah! I forgot to thank him," Luhan took the phone on the table and dialed Jongkook's phone number.

Jongkook answered the call after a few rings. "Hello, Luhan." He bid.

"Hello and good morning to you," Luhan bid him back.

"You're a morning person on weekend? Incredible! Unfortunately,  Jungin is not a morning person on weekend," Jongkook let out a laugh.

"That should be on my diary, sir," Luhan said.

"Just call me papa. You will be my son-in-law in a week. We -me and your mother- decided that your wedding ceremony will be on next Saturday. We will try our best to keep the wedding simple. And I hope you will never tell any student of the school about your marriage with my girl. Only teachers will know about it," Jongkook explained.

"Okay, papa. Thank you for the beef," Luhan thanked him.

"I know you love beef since you were a little boy," Jongkook told him.

"Before I forget, please remind Kai and Jungin to go to the school on Sunday. They have to attend extra class," Luhan said. 

"Cool! You can take Jungin to the wedding dress boutique after the class. Take Kai with you too. I think Kai need a proper suit for the wedding, " Jongkook suggested. 

" Sure. I will."

"Cool!  That's all for now. Goodbye, " Jongkook hung up after he heard another goodbye across the line.

 

Jongkook ate the cereal while waited for his kids. He prepared pancakes, the kids' favorite. Kai walked down the stair with Jungin on his back.

"Are you too old for piggy-ride?" Jongkook asked and scooped another spoonful of cereal to his mouth. 

Jungin got off Kai's back. Kai straighten his back. Silent crack of bone can be heard if someone stood nearby him.

"You're too heavy too," Kai mumbled silently.

"Who is heavy,  oppa?" Jungin glared at him.

"My fat sister," he said and tried to sound innocent. 

Jongkook served the pancakes on the table. He took the blueberry jam, maple syrup and honey for them.

"Today's drink is....... milk!" Jongkook cheered. He just wants his children to stay healthy and fit.

The twins sighed and rolled their eyes. Not milk again!!! They hate milk.  Their best drink for breakfast is coffee latte.

"No excuses!" Jongkook warned sternly. "Plus, no excuses to skip extra class tomorrow."

"What?!" Both of them said.

"But, what if we sick?" Kai asked.

"You will be excused but if you go to school, Luhan will take you for shopping. You can get the wedding dress and suit for Kai," Jongkook said. He knew his children. Whenever shop were mentioned they will forget everything. Yes, shopaholic. 

The children whispered to each other. After a moment, they agreed to go school and shop!!

 


 

I will update about their shopping trip on the next chapter.

Please, comment, subscribe and upvote if you love Jungin and Luhan.

Ilysm.

- zfarahiyah28