Chapter 25

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Jungin walked through the gate of the house. She was welcomed by a dog. She really wished that White or Caramel welcomed her home. But, all she got was Monggu's fat .

Kai walked out of the door with two other poodles on their leashes. He also held another leash for Monggu on his left hand.

"Sis?" Kai asked as he saw Jungin's sorrowful face. "What happened?" He let go the leashes and hugged his twin sister.

"Nothing. I miss this house," she lied. She hugged him back. She heard barks from three poodles by them.

"Let's walk them to papa's office," Kai said. Jungin nodded. She needed more fresh air. She helped to put on the leash on Monggu's neck.

They walked to a park nearby Jongkook's office. They took a seat at a bench in front of a lake.

"Did papa know we are here?" Jungin asked.

"I texted him before we go."

Jungin threw a ball for the poodles to catch them. Kai saw her face didn't show any hint of smile.

"Are you okay, sis? What Luhan hyung did to you?" Kai asked.

"I am fine." Jungin tried her best to smile to her twin brother.

Then, her iPhone vibrated. She received a message.

Where r u? ~ Luhan

@ park with kai. I gonna sleep @ papa's home 2night. Feed white & caramel. ~ Jungin

I will not feed them if ure not here. I miss u. ~ Luhan

Jungin rolled her eyes. Stupid answer for a smart person. He will feed them anyway.

Im not going home. I miss papa & kai. Pls feed them. ~ Jungin

Ure going home 2night. I will go 2 papa's house to fetch u ~ Luhan

No. Just stay @ home. I already hv my uniform here. Meet u @ school. ^-^ ~ Jungin

I asked papa just now. He said I can come. I'll take White and Caramel too. ~ Luhan

Me & kai share a room ~ Jungin

"Did you just said that we share a room?" Kai asked. Jungin didn't realized that Kai was peeking at the conversation the whole time.

"We really do, right?" Jungin asked.

Kai shook his head. "Dad made you a new room next to mine."

wow! ! (Just kidding. Dont angry) hehehehe ~ Luhan

"Your teacher is so ert," Kai commented. "Don't tell him that I know about this." He walked to tree where Jangah was peeing there. What a cute dog.

Jungin's phone vibrated as a call was in.

"Hello?" She picked up the call.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know I am ert. Please come home. I really really miss you." Luhan told her.

"Feed White and Caramel please?"

"I already did. Please come home?"

Did he know about his mistake? "I want to spend a night with Kai and papa."

"Can I come?" Luhan asked. Jungin could hear his voice and a little sob from him. She felt pity to him so she allowed him to come.

"Thank you my baby Jungin. I love you."

Jungin hung up before Luhan could add more sweet talks.

 

Luhan hugged Jungin tightly. He felt so bad for her because of his date with Sehyun in the evening.

"Are you mad of me?" Luhan whispered.

Jungin threw a small pillow from her bed to him and it hit his chest. She took another pillow and threw it to him.

"I'm sorry I left the pets at the neighbor's house. I am afraid if the poodles fight White."

Jungin left the room and went to Kai's room.

Luhan knew that she was moody because of his date with Sehyun today. It turned out that there will be nothing between him and Sehyun. He took out his phone and texted to Jungin.

Mad at me? ~ Luhan

U must be happy, right? ~ Jungin

No. Not at all ~ Luhan

A date should be fun. ~ Jungin

Date? ~ Luhan

With Baekkie's cousin. ~ Jungin

Baekkie? Baekhyun? U nvr call me w/ cute nicknames.  ~ Luhan

U were on a date w Baekkie's cousin? ~ Jungin

Come upstairs so i can explain. U already past ur bedtime. It's 10.30 now. ~ Luhan

U love her? Oh Sehun? ~ Jungin

*Sehyun ~ Jungin

U re cute. Come in the room & i'll explain. ~ Luhan

 

Jungin pushed the door of her new room. Luhan was on the bed in his blue pajama. Jungin stood in front of him by the bed.

"Come here," he tapped the empty space on the bed.

Jungin crossed her hands. Luhan stood up and pulled her hand to the bed.

"It's not like what you think. Sehyun was my girlfriend but now my ex. We broke up a few days before our wedding. I didn't know that she went to New York. I was waiting for her. And last night she called me. We had a date but we can't keep our relationship because she is going back to New York." Luhan explained. 

"You agreed to date her. You don't love me anymore?" Jugin asked. Her eyes were glassy.

"I was stupid. I love you more. I am so sorry. I was so stupid," he took Jungin's hand and placed it on his cheek.

"Slap me, baby. I deserve it," he said.

"I really hope you can always be honest to me because qe are husband and wife. I forgive you. I really hope we can share everything from now," Jungin said while Luhan's flawless face.

"I love you," Luhan said. "I mean it." He really did. Luhan kissed Jungin's lips lightly.

 

The next morning, Jongkook prepared breakfast for himself, his kids and his son-in-law. He served the chicken sandwiches on the table.

"Papa," Jungin went to kiss his cheeks.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Help me?" He handed her a jug of milk.

Jungin poured the milk into four glasses. Luhan was sitting at the seat around the table. She took a seat next to him.

After breakfast, Jungin walked with Kai to school.

"Did you know that their birthday is around the corner?" Jongkook asked his son-in-law.

Luhan nodded. "It is on Saturday and today is Thursday."

"Yeah. I was planning to have a party only for us and maybe some of their friends."

"Cool."

"Son, this party is a secret. Just two of us who will plan this."

"Okay, papa."


 

I know some of u are upset bcs luhan is going to marry (age 27,28) and he will quit entertainment industry.  Pls support him.  We should be happy for him. He is a good boy bcs his parents want grandchild(ren) so badly.

Support exo, Luhan and Kris.

Cant wait for Somewhere Only We Know & Back to 20 movies.!!!!!

Ilysm.  Thank you.

- zfarahiyah28