Chapter 7

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan wrote on the whiteboard. He placed the marker back into his pencil case.

"So, I hope you can finish this homework by tomorrow," he told the students.

"Yes," the whole class said.

"You can go now. Kai and Jungin, please stay for a while," Luhan added.

The students kept their books and pencil cases in the bags and they left the class.

"We're going to shop?" Kai asked excitedly.

"Yeah, let's go. Here's my car's key. Get in there first. I have something to do," Luhan gave the key to Kai.

"Okay, sir," he said.

"And please don't mess the car," he begged.

"Don't worry. We won't," Jungin said.

"Good twins," Luhan left the class.

 

Kai the ignition of the car. He moved to the seat veside the driver's. Jungin sat at the back seats.

After a few minutes, Luhan came to the car. He got in and sat on the comfy seat.

"No touching?" He asked.

The twins shook their head. "Good twins," he said with the same tone he used before.

 

The car parked in front of the boutique. Luhan turned to the twins. Maybe he should advise them.

"Twins, please don't get far away from me. You must always be near me. Don't go anywhere without me," Luhan explained.

"Whoa! You sounds like our father," Jungin said.

"Even worse," Kai laughed. Jungin joined him.

"Ha ha ha," Luhan let out a fake laugh. They're so annoying. "Got the rules?" He asked.

The twins nodded.

"Plus, don't call me sir. Call me oppa or hyung," Luhan told them. He won't let anybody know that he will marry his own student. Luckily, they were allowed to wear any type of clothes today.

The twins nodded again.

"Say it," Luhan commanded.

"Hyung," Kai said. "Oppa," Jungin continued.

"Nice. Call me that too in front of our parents," he said.

"Okay," the twins said.

"Good twins."

 

"Oppa can I have this?" Jungin pointed to a strapless white dress. The dress was a knee high. There were light pink flower on it.

Luhan looked at the little dress. "You should try it," he said. "You are fat. Maybe, the dress will feel bad to be on you."

"Bad oppa," she pouted.

So cute~

What? No! Jungin turned around to the fitting room.

Luhan turned to Kai who was behind him.

"You just called my sister fat?" Kai asked.

"Keep it cool, man. You will be my brother-in-law. But, I am your teacher and older than you. Please use proper words," Luhan spoke. 

"White or black?" Kai asked.

"You look good in black.  I will wear black too," Luhan pointed to a black suit with a red bow on the collar.

"I will take this," Kai gave it to the promoter.

"Oppa," Jungin called.

The boys turned around and saw Jungin in the dress. Her fair skin looked beautiful with the dress.

Kai pushed Luhan's gaped mouth. He shook his head and turned it to the other side. He didn't realized he was gaping at her. 

"You look pretty, sis," he mentioned her. Kai walked nearer to her.

When Kai was near her. She whispered to him. "He's creepy."

"We will have this," Jungin told the promoter.

"No!" Luhan disagreed. "You need to wear a calf-length dress. You will look more polite."

"That's not so pretty in my opinion," she tried to fight back. She wants, she gets.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Kai watched them.

Jungin continued.

"Yes."

"No."

"No." She trapped him.

"Yes." Luhan blurted out.

"We will have this," she told the salesgirl.

Luhan sighed. Now, everybody have to see her in that mini dress. He's the husband. He must be the one who deserve her more than anybody else.

Luhan paid for the dress and two suits, one for him and anither was Kai's.

 

Luhan drove to the twins' house. They took the shopping bag and got out of the car.

"Don't forget to do your homework." Luhan drove away.

How can he even live with the kids. Shopaholics. 


You heard about the news? It was no longer a rumor now. He's gone from EXO. We have lost a star and it was very hurt for me. We lost another one and it was a pain too. 

This is my story.

First bias in EXO - Kris (gone)

Second bias in EXO - Luhan (gone)

Third bias in EXO - Sehun. (Please don't take him away. I'm not ready)

But, my love to duizhang and deer will never fade.

I love you, Kris and Luhan. I love you. ; (

I miss you.

Will you come back?

I will wait for OT12 to be together in our eyes and hearts.

♡♡♡♡

- zfarahiyah28