Chapter 10

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

A day before the marriage, Jungin must move to Luhan's house.

Jungin followed Luhan into a big 2-storey bungalow. Luhan brought her luggage. They climbed up the stairs and reached the second floor. Then, they walked alobg the corridor until they reached at a door.

"This is your room," Luhan opened the door.

Jungin gasped at the beautiful. A room for herself. No more share room with Kai. The bed was a simple queen sized, the pillows, blanket, duvet were red. There was a small bedside table with a cute lamp and an alarm clock on it.

"Do you like it? Your father told me about your dream room. I hope this one can make your little wish come true," Luhan said. 

Jungin smiled.  "Thank you, oppa."

"Thanks your father too. He paid for some of them," Luhan spoke.

Luhan placed her luggage by the bed. Jungin sat on the bed and took a glance around the room.

Then, he remembered something.

"Closet?" Luhan asked.

Jungin nodded. 'Cutie pie,' he thought to himself.

Luhan took her hands. Cold. They went to another door in the room. He opened the door.

It was a walk-in closet. Just like how Jungin dreamed as a kid. Jungin walked straight along the corridor and she found another door.

"That's the bathroom," Luhan told her.

"Oppa, thank you for this," Jungin thanked him.

"You're welcome. Go downstairs in ten minutes.  We have to cook," Luhan commanded.

"Okay, sir!" She saluted him.

Luhan smiled and ruffled her hair.

Cute.

 

Luhan chopped the vegetables and meat for the soup. The rice was cooked in the cooker. He fried the chicken. Luhan glanced at the girl who was sitting at the dining table. 

"Are you going to sit and not move any muscle there?" He asked while focused on the chicken.

"I don't know how to cook," Jungin said.

"Then, help me to chop the vegetables," he said. He turned off the stove and served the chicken on a plate.

he went to place the fried chicken on the dining table. He held Jungin's hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

Luhan guided her on how to cut vegetables. Jungin held the knife with her right hand and the left hand on the carrot. Luhan's hands were over hers. Their position was too close that she can fell his heartbeat on her back. Luhan also can smell her hair.

"Pay attention. Don't cut your finger," he advised as he chopped the carrot with her.

"You can do it. Tell me if you cut yourself," Luhan left her.

 

The dinner was ready. They were sitting at the dining table and enjoyed the delicious foods. 

"I am happy that you didn't hurt yourself while using a knife," he said. "As a reward, chicken wing for you." Luhan took a chicken wing for her.

Jungin thanked him.

"Are you ready for the wedding tomorrow?" Jungin asked Luhan.

"I don't know. If you are ready, I am ready too," he answered.

Luhan broke the silence after 5 minutes they kept their mouth shut. 

"I want to visit mama. Do you want to follow me?"

"Yes, sure."

 

Luhan's mother looked skinnier than the last time they visit her. The doctors said that she lost her appetite.

"Mama," Luhan kissed her mother's cheeks and Jungin did the same.

Luhan looked at the foods on the tray that were served for her.

"Mama, let's eat," Jungin said before Luhan could say the same thing. 

Luhan's mother smiled and sat up. Jungin took the warm porridge and fed her.

"Mama, do you like it?" She asked her as she fed her.

Luhan's mother nodded.

Luhan watched as his future wife fed his mother. Luhan watched his mother's hands. The veins were shown. He reached for the hands and kissed them. Jungin placed the bowl on the table.

Luhan hugged his mother tightly. Jungin joined the hugs.

"Jungin, please take care of Luhan oppa," Luhan's mother told her.

I will mama. Forever for you.