Chapter 19

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Baekhyun watched the movie. He ate the pizza that he delivered to Luhan's house. Luhan who was sitting between him and Jungin just watched the movie but his heart was full of hate. Why did this little 'thing' joined Luhan and Jungin?

Baekhyun turned to Luhan after he realized that Luhan was giving him a killing glare. Luhan rolled his eyes and continued to watch the movie.

"You are not comfortable to be with me?" Baekhyun asked him.

Luhan gave no response.

"Okay, then," Baekhyun sighed before he stood up to dust his pants. "Don't arrest, kidnap or do anything to me when the whole school know about you." Baekhyun threated them.

Luhan stood up and stopped him before he could leave. "Don't do this.  You can watch the movie with us," he told Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun thanked him and went back to the couch to watch the movie.

The movie was not the reason he wanted to be at Luhan's house. It was something else. More exact, someone. He turned to look at the person's beautiful face. He knew that she was someone else's wife. But, he also knew that both of them married because of Luhan's mother wish.

'Kim Jungin, will you be my Byun Jungin?' Baekhyun thought.

 

Baekhyun left before midnight. Luhan was sleeping on the couch. Jungin cleaned up the coffee table in front of the television.

When she was dusting the couch, she found a black wallet. She was sure that wasn't Luhan's. She took a look at the photo in it.

There was a photo of Baekhyun and two girls. The younger girl who held his hand was his little sister. She remembered her. But, who was the girl with a more mature look in the photo too? Jungin believed that she saw her once but she couldn't recall.

Jungin pulled out the photo and looked behind the photo.  There was nothing there. Just plain white surface. She looked at the photo again. Why did she felt her heart was broken? Baekhyun and that girl? She kept the wallet in her room.

 

Jungin was preparing the breakfast when she the door bell was ringing. She peeked through the hole and saw Baekhyun. He was in his green t-shirt and a brown shorts. Jungin opened the door for him.

"Hi, Jungin," he smiled. Oh! Her heart melted.

"I am here for my wallet," he said.

"Yeah, come in," Jungin let him in and took him to the kitchen. "You can have it if you want to," she added before she went to her room to take the wallet.

While she was running upstairs, Luhan was walking downstairs. Luhan grabbed her hand.

"Why do you run in a rush?" Luhan asked. 

"Baekhyun is here," she said.

His name made his heart burned. Luhan went to the kitchen and saw Baekhyun was eating a green macaroon that he bought yesterday.

"Who are you to touch my macaroon?" Luhan pulled the plate away from him.

"Is this how you treat your guest? This is a bad influence," said Baekhyun to annoyed him.

Luhan slid the plate back to him. Baekhyun smiled before he tasted the chocolate macaroon. Jungin went to them with Baekhyun's wallet.

"Sir, can I take Jungin to the library for a study group? Kai will join too." He really created a study group with Kai and others because the exam was around the corner.

"No!" Luhan disagreed.

Jungin was surprised by his action. "What?! I'm going," Jungin pouted.

"Yes, but not today, Cutie pie," Luhan pinched her cheeks.

"We will do it every weekend evening and we will start tomorrow," Baekhyun said.

"Cool," Jungin told him.

"I need to go now," Baekhyun stood up.

"All I want when you steps into my house is you to leave," Luhan said aloud.

Baekhyun smiled. That will annoy your enemy.

 

"Where are we going?" Jungin asked when they headed somewhere she didn't know with Luhan's car.

"I owed you," that was all he answered.

"Theme park?" Jungin asked.

Luhan shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Tell me," she spoke in a cute voice.

"Yes, we are going to a theme park," Luhan said and prepared his ears to hear her cute and beautiful cheer.

 

Jungin skipped to a small shop in the theme park that sold cute stuffs. She looked at the cute scarves and headbands. She tried a cute pink and white cat's ears headband.

"You want it?" Luhan took out his wallet. Jungin nodded. 

"You must have one too," Jungin said.

"They are too girly," Luhan spoke. He didn't want to wear that thing on his head.

"I will choose a manlier headband for you," she searched for it. Then, she picked up a leopard printed ears headband.

"Manlier?" Luhan asked as she wore it on his head.

"Cute!" She clapped. Luhan paid for them.

Luhan put on his sunglasses so the people he knew will not make fun of him. Then, he remembered.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to bring Kai with us too," he apologized.

"That's fine. We will go again together next time. Today, it will be just me and you," Jungin said.

She looked at her reflection on Luhan's sunglasses. Luhan turned to hide his blush.

"Look here," she made him turned to her. She checked out her hair and reposition the headband.

Luhan was happy that she used his sunglasses to checked on herself. All Luhan did behind the black mirror were looking and staring at her. He should thanks his mom because she chose the right girl for her.

Luhan hoped that he will change his mind to not divorce her after she ready. He really hoped that he will never do it to her.

There was only a question in his mind. 'Will she love me back?'

He forgot about the question for a while and have fun with his wife at the theme park.