Chapter 17

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

"Wake up. Let's go to school," Jungin shook Luhan's body that was lying beside her. She was still on his bed.

Luhan didn't move an inch. He just hummed as an 'okay' signal.

Jungin had a very good sleep in her life last night because of Luhan's body. The heat of his body warmed her body in the cold rainy night.

Jungin went to her room to take a shower.

 

Jungin was in her school uniform, preparing the breakfast for herself and Luhan.

Where is he? Jungin thought and took a sip of her coffee. Jungin went to his room.

She was suprised to see him on his bed. The blanket was covering him from the bottom to the top. She sighed and pulled the blanket away from him. He groaned and pulled it back to him.

"I'm cold, mama," Luhan said under the blanket.

"Go to school," Jungin pulled it back again.

"Mama, I don't want to go to school!" Luhan shouted like a little boy. Jungin let him to call her 'mama'. Maybe he missed his mother.

"Luhan-ah, are you okay?" She talked informally with him.

"Don't use informal words with me," Luhan sounded so weak. "I don't want to go to school. I've called the principal."

"Do you want me to stay," she asked.

Luhan tucked the blanket under his chin. He looked into her eyes. Even the pair of eyes of his were gloomy, but he kept his smile on his face.

"That's not an excuse to not go to school," he smiled.

Jungin was happy to see his smile. She didn't expect him to say that because she really wanted to take care of him.

A loud sound disturbed her thought. Luhan was covering his mouth and nose.  He pointed to the tissue box on the vanity. She brought it to him.

"Go to school now," he said.

Jungin went to school. At least, that was Luhan's thought.

 

Luhan awake at 11 o'clock. He checked his phone. There was 4 missed calls from Mrs. Jung and a new message from herself. He opened the message.

 

'Jungin arrived an hour late. Can you tell me why?'

 

What?? Luhan sent a reply.

 

'Did she arrived safely? She didn't tell you about the reason? I am sick today.'

 

anger was all over him. But, there must be a reason for her to arrive late at school.

Beep..... beep...

A message from Mrs. Jung was arrived.

 

'She told me that she missed the bus. So, she walked here.'

 

As he thought, there must be a reason. He got up and went to the bathroom for a bath.

After that, he went to the kitchen. He smiled as he saw a bowl of soup and milk with a little note next to it.

 

'I made a chicken soup for you. Don't forget to take pills. :)'

 

Luhan tasted the soup. Her cooking talent got better. Even the soup was already cold, but it was delicious. He was too lazy to heat up the soup.

The milk also turned cold. It still tasted like a milk. She didn't have to make this for him. He felt so bad because he was the reason she was late to school for an hour.

Luhan went to take the pills. Then, he went back to his room. He just need to take a rest.

He remembered last night. Jungin took his blanket away from him. Luhan smiles at her action. Both of the blanket were at her.

Everytime he tried to take his blanket back, she will growled in her sleep like a little chihuahua. Luhan just hugged him to warm himself.


 

Hello. The teachers said that I did well for the exam. Now, I am waiting for results. I pray for straight A's.

Thanks for the positive comments. I appreciate the views and upvotes. Thanks a lot for subscribing. 

Read, subscribe, comment & upvote.

Ilysm.

- zfarahiyah28