Chapter 11

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Saturday, Luhan and Jungin said their vows and officially announced as husband and wife.

Jungin was dancing with Jongkook around the ballroom with the other guests. Luhan watched them with a glass of drink in his hand by the refreshments table.

Jungin turned her head around and saw Luhan. Jongkook saw him too.

"Go and dance with your husband," he said and guided his daughter to his son-in-law.

Luhan took Jungin's hand with a smile. They went to the center of the ballroom and swayed around with the soft tune of the music.

"Are you expecting someone?" Jungin asked him. "You were watching around the hall before our wedding."

Luhan held her hand tighter. He was looking for Sehyun in the hall. He invited her and Kris to come but he received no reply from them.

"I just look around," he blurted out an excuse.

Jungin kept silent until Kai poked his shoulder. It was his turn now. Luhan let her go to her twin.

"Brother," Luhan spoke. He walked back to his drink. He sipped the delicious sweet drink. He met his mama. She was on the wheelchair. He walked to the her.

"I will take mama around," Luhan told her mama's male nurse. The nurse nodded. "Maybe you can go to meet and greet everybody." Luhan suggested and pushed the wheelchair to the garden.

There were roses, sunflowers and daisies in the beautiful garden.  There was also a small fountain and a wish well not far from it.

Mama touched Luhan's hand. "Lulu, let's go there," she pointed to the wish well.

Luhan nodded and pushed her carefully to the wish well.

"Do you want coin, mama?" Luhan asked and knelt in front of her.

"Let me throw one," she said. He handed her a coin. She held the coin in her weak hand and wished enthusiastically. Then, she threw it into the well.

"What do you wish for?" Luhan asked.

"I wish I can see my grandchildren grow up," she stated.

Luhan didn't know why but the tears were rolling down the cheeks of his. He hugged her.

"I hope you will," he said. He stood up. "My turn." He flipped a coin in his hand. "I wish mama's dream come true," he threw a coin in. "And I wish I will be happy for mama forever," he threw another coin.

"I hope I can have the best life with my husband and be happy for my beloved people around me," Jungin wished and threw in a coin. She watched the coin fell down and grinned at Luhan.

"Let's take mama in," she said.

"Yes. I am cold," mama told the newlywed couple. 

Luhan pushed her mother back into the ballroom.


Update~

:)

I am happy to have your comments. Maybe your comments can help me to write better chapter.

Subscribe,  comment & upvote.

Ilysm.

- zfarahiyah28