Chapter 13

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan's dream fell apart because of the soft blow and peppermint's aroma. He was dreaming of being in a  toen of chocolate and suddenly, a giant peppermint sweet appeared. Such a weird dream.

He slowly opened his dear eyes. Jungin's grin looked like a creepy doll and he jumped out of his skin. A soft thump was heard when his body fell on the cold floor.

"Jungin!" Luhan screamed. Jungin already in her school uniform, ready for school. He realized that her school bag was on her back too.

"I'm going to school now. I'll take the bus," Jungin walked gracefully towards him and kissed his cheek as goodbye. She walked away.

Luhan could not help to hide his smile. He got to the bathroom and washed his face. He caressed the little space where Jungin lay a kiss on.

 

Jungin sat on the seat behind the driver of the bus. It is early and not so many people were in it. The bus stopped at a bus stop near her school.

Jungin walked towards the building. She felt so alone without Kai. Jungin flipped through Doctor Sleep book by Stephen King. Stephen King was one of her favourite author.

She walked while looked at her book. It is too early for the students to be here  too. Jungin and Kai always go to school early. They can take a walk around and feed the ducks at the pond of their school.

Bump..

A few books fell down to the ground included hers.

"Sorry," Jungin squatted while mumbled her apologize. While she was gathering the books together. The owner held her small wrist. Jungin and saw a guy with a dark hair, fair skin and charming smile. He smiled sweetly. 

"I am sorry. I should look at the front while walking," he said. His voice was so sweet. It sounded like a bar of chocolate was talking to her.

"I should too," Jungin got up and handed him back the books. The guy's beautiful fingers touched hers when he took the books from her.

"So...," he looked at Jungin's name tag. "Thanks for helping, Jungin."

"You are welcome. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Go on."

"What are you doing here? I have never seen you before."

"I just moved here. I am from Jeju Island."

A hot Jeju Island guy.

"Oppa! Hurry up!" A little girl of the age 6 called the guy. She met Jungin's eyes and bowed down.

"Please take care of my brother. He is new here," she said while bowing down.

"I will," Jungin ruffled the little girl's straight hair.

"Hurry up! We are going to my school now!" The little girl pulled her brother's hand.

"Bye-bye,  Jungin," he waved.

"What is your name?" Jungin shouted as he walked far with his sister.

"Baekhyun. I am Baekhyun!"

 

It was lunch time. Luhan was having lunch alone at home because Jungin was at her the local library nearby his house with Kai.

Luhan lost his appetite for food. He ate the apple and sat on the couch. He reached for the remote and switched on the television. Music Bank was on. BTS were showing their nice move of their latest song, War of Hormone.

He flipped through the channels and found nothing interesting. After Music Bank ended, he switched off the TV, picked up the keys and drove to the library.

 

"Kai," Jungin whispered to her brother.

"What?" Kai focused on the book in front of him.

"That kid," she whined and pointed to a boy. He was holding a Lego block.

Kai ignored her and focused on the book.

"Stop reading Alice in Wonderland!" Jungin pinched Kai's arm. Kai smiled at her weak action. 

"He is a kid. You are too old for this," Kai said.

"You are a kid too."

"I never realized that a child's story is good."

"Both of you, little kids. Go and read something more suitable for you," a man said behind them.

The twins turned around and saw Luhan.

Kai smiled awkwardly and took the book with his to the table for adult. He left the small (but fit for him) purple chair and white table.

"Jungin. Go to your brother," Luhan told her.

"Lego," Jungin pouted and pointed towards a boy with a set of Lego block.

Luhan smiled. Why did you need to be so cute? "I will get it for you," Luhan said. "Now, go to your brother."

Jungin walked to the table and sat next to Kai. He was on the last page of the book. She saw Luhan talked to the little boy and pointed to her. The boy smiled and gave the small Lego set for him. The boy gave Luhan a quick peck on his cheek. Gays.

Luhan places the Lego set on the table for her.

"I told him that you are an autistic girl," Luhan said. 

Kai laughed silently beside her. Jungin pushed the Lego sat back to Luhan.

"Just kidding. He is going home," Luhan pointed to the boy. He was holding his mother's hand and walked towards the door.

"Just keep this on the table again and look for a book for me," Jungin said.

Luhan was about to get up and Kai stopped him. "I will take this," Kai took the Lego set and walked to keep it. Luhan went to a shelf. Kai went to him.

"She is sulking. Persuade her. Ice creams and cakes always work. She loves strawberry ice cream," Kai took a book and smiled to him.

 

"Kai, do you want a lift to home?" Luhan asked when they were walking to his car.

"Nope. I will go to buy some chicken," Kai said. He whispered to him a word 'ice cream' before he walked away.

Jungin already in the car. Luhan knocked the window. Slowly, the window rolled down.

"Ice cream?" Luhan asked.

Jungin smiled and nodded.

 

Jungin was scooping her Sundae ice cream. Luhan watched her. He ordered a coffee for himself. He was not in mood for ice cream.

"Want some?" Jungin asked and moved a spoonful of ice cream near his lips. His lips already touched the spoon but he didn't open his mouth.

"Eat some. Don't make me feel bad," Jungin said.

Luhan slowly parted his lips and accepted the cold vanilla ice cream into his mouth. Oh! Extra flavour, happiness.

For a while, he forgot about Sehyun and Kris. All in his world were himself and Jungin. Just the two of them.

forever.


Update! I am happy to receive comments and subscribers. Thank you for the upvotes. :)

Contact me? Twitter and instagram - @luhanniequerida

Ilysm

- zfarahiyah28