Chapter 16

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

It was a rainy day in Seoul. Luhan was at the teachers' room. The cold weather outside brought his body to shiver.

He had fifty minutes before he went to his next class. He took out his phone and called his mother who was in the hospital.

"Hello," a male answered the call. He must be her manager. 

"Can I talk to mama?" Luhan asked.

"I am sorry but she is sleeping. The doctors advised me to not wake her up," the manager replied.

"Can you tell her that I will visit after work?" Luhan asked.

"Sure," the man replied.

 

30 minutes before the school end today, Luhan received a call from the hospital.

All he could do was stopping his tears. He went to Jungin's classroom to get her and Kai.

The twins followed him.

Luhan was crying in the car while driving. The twins didn't dare to ask anything. Kai asked him a question.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"My mother," Luhan sobbed.

The twins knew what he meant. Luhan's mother was resting in peace. 

 

Luhan was looking at the corpse under the white blanket. He didn't believe that the body under the white thin cloth was his mother.

Luhan lifted up the blanket to see her face. His mother was beautiful. Jungin was on his side looking at her mother-in-law. Luhan also found the tears on the twins' faces.

 

"Mama, I have to give a speech about 'Father'," little Luhan gave a piece of paper to his mother.

She looked at the paper and sighed. But, she kept smiling for her son.

"I will help you," she said.

Luhan cheered. He was chosen to deliver a speech next week at his kindergarten.

While she was writing the text for him, Luhan kept asking her questions.

"Why papa left me?"

"Do he hate me?"

"When will he come back to home?"

His mother turned to him and said.

"Luhan, your father now is a past. You have me. I promise you that I will always be in your life. I will be by your side. Forever. I will never let you go. If we were destined to be separated, we will meet again in heaven."

"If I die before you, I will wait for you at the heaven," Luhan said. He was so good at talking.

 

Luhan remembered the flashback. He was strong but not when his mother was not by his side.

 

Luhan watched as the soil covered the black wooden coffin. He was in his black suit. Jongkook was standing beside him and Jungin and Kai were standing behind them.

Luhan drove to home with Jungin after the ceremony.

"Jungin, let's eat," Luhan said and placed the food on the table. He was crying non-stop before the ceremony but now, his tears dried.

"I am not hungry yet. I will go to my room," she said and went to her room.

 

It was a rainy night but Jungin didn't come to his room. Luhan felt so cold. He covered himself in the thick blanket.

Luhan couldn't sleep. He remembered his mother who died in her sleep yesterday. He was not afraid but he missed her.

He heard the soft knocks on the door from Jungin.

"Come in," his voice became hoarse.

Jungin walked in and climbed onto his bed.

"I bring my own blanket, " she tickled the end of the blanket to his cheeks. His smile slowly shown.

Luhan hugged her body.

"I need comfort," he said. Jungin let him to hug her. Maybe he need more loves from a woman.

'I will take care of you, for your mother.'

Jungin felt asleep. Her body felt warmer and warmer. 

 

 


Bad update? Im sorry if this are bad. 

I will make better chapter next. 

Sorry for mistakes and error. 

Thanks for the view, comments, subscribe and votes.

Ilsym.

- zfarahiyah28