Chapter 14

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

"Today, we have a new friend. He comes from Jeju Island," Mrs. Jung announced. After Jungin's ears caught the 'new friend' and 'Jeju Island', she knew that he must be Baekhyun, the guy she met yesterday.

Baekhyun walked into the classroom and stopped beside Mrs. Jung to looked at the whole class. He looked so different because of his lips that was not showing a hint of smile and his eyes were gazing around the class but soften when they met Jungin's.

Mrs. Jung who found Baekhyun smiled sweetly towards Jungin thought that they knew each other.

"Baekhyun, you know Jungin?" She asked.

Baekhyun nodded. Then, his face changed from the unhappy to a happier expression. 

"Can I have a seat next to her?" Baekhyun asked as he saw the seat next to Jungin was empty.

"Jungin, I hope you don't mind," Mrs. Jung said.

Jungin was sitting at the second row next to the window behind Kai.

"Sure," Jungin said.

Mrs. Jung flashed her a smile. "You may have a seat now, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun bowed to her and went to his seat.

"Hey," Jungin whispered to Baekhyun.

"Don't flirt my sis," Kai pointed his index finger to Baekhyun.

"I will not," Baekhyun said. No wonder they look alike, he thought. 

"My twin brother," Jungin said as he saw Baekhyun's confused face.

Kim Jungin. Kim Jungin. Will you be mine? The words replayed through his head. Kim Jungin, will you love me?

 

It was break time. Jungin brought her own food from home today. She prepared for Kai and Luhan too. She left the wrapped sandwich on the dining table. Maybe Luhan saw it before he went to school.

Baekhyun went to the cafeteria to buy some foods for himself. Kai turned around and have his sandwich on Jungin's table.

"This is delicious. Do you cook at home with that man?" Kai asked after he took a bite of his sandwich. 

"I cook porridge for him. I cut myself," Jungin showed the scar that she got when she tried to cook.

"Accidently?" Kai asked. Jungin nodded and continued to eat.

"How did you know Baekhyun?" He asked again.

"I met him yesterday at school," the sound of the door slid made her stopped to tell Kai about it.

Baekhyun walked in. He pulled his chair near Jungin's. He sat enjoyed the bread.

"Baekhyun," Kai called out his name. 

"Yes," he read his name tag. "Jongin?"

"Call me Kai. I love that more," Kai told him. "And please don't flirt my sister."

"I am not flirting her, right Jungin?" Baekhyun turned to her. Jungin never experienced a moment when someone she likes looked at her with that gaze and the close distance.

Jungin smiled sheepishly and turned around to hide her blush. Baekhyun smiled and pulled his chair back.

Kai took out a pencil and a piece of sticky note.

- did u just blush? I nvr see u blush bfore.

Jungin replied.

- no. Im not.

- remember u hv lh

She knew what was the 'lh' means. LuHan. Jungin never have a feeling towards Luhan before but after the ice cream shop moment, there was something in her heart that accept him as something that she didn't even know. Was it love or frienship?

Now, Byun Baekhyun who stole her heart, tried to get the title Prince of Jungin's Heart. He was sweet but why Kai don't like him?

Luhan or Baekhyun? It feels like choosing between mom and dad. Will Luhan let her go if she love Baekhyun more? Will Baekhyun forget her after he know the truth about her?

 

Luhan watched Jungin while she was answering the question that he gave to the whole class just now. He took out a piece of sticky note and wrote on it.

Luhan went to her and gave the note to her.

'Home with me. I'll wait under the tree outside. I will take you somewhere.'