Chapter 1

Luhan's 17 Years-old Wife

Luhan was typing on the keyboard. The work will not be done by itself. He must create a set of Mathematics questions for his students.

While he was typing, his student went to his seat in the teachers room.

"Yes, Miss Jungin?" He stopped his work and turned to his student in front of him. The principal advised the teachers to be nice to Kim Jungin because Kim JongKook, her father donated half a million dollar to build the school.

"My father gave you this," Jungin held out a cuboid box wrapped in red cloth.

Luhan took it and thanked her.

"And please. He told me that you must open it at home. There's a note in there, I think," she said.

"Okay. I will. Is there anything else you want to tell me?" Luhan asked.

"I think no," she glanced at her watch. "Oh! I need to go with Jongin oppa now. Goodbye, sir Luhan."

Jungin walked out of the teachers' room and went to the gate to meet Jongin. Jongin or Kai is his brother. Jungin ran to the gate and hung onto Kai's arm.

"Where have you been?" He asked and ruffled his sister's dark brown hair. 

"I met sir Luhan just now. Don't get mad," Jungin pouted.

Kai squeezed . "Cutie," he smiled and walked. Jungin followed him.

 

Luhan packed his laptop in the bag. The phone rang and he smiled as he saw the caller ID. Sehyun. He answered the call.

"Oppa, where are you?" Sehyun asked.

"I'm getting home. Where are you. Wanna have some coffee?" He took his bag and the red box to his car.

"Sure. Come to the cafe near my house at 5. Okay?" Sehyun told him.

Luhan looked at the clock on the dashboard of the car. 2.30.

"Okay," Luhan smiled.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

 

Luhan arrived at his apartment. He went into elevator and pushed number 7.

While he was struggling with his home keys. He received another voice call. He answered the call. Unknown number.

"Mr. Luhan?" A male said.

"Yes?" Luhan tried to open the gate. It's not easy to live in a classic apartment like this. Other apartments used passwords for the main door.

"Your mother is in the hospital now and we did everything but I'm not sure we can save her or not."

Luhan's mother? The last time he met her was two years ago. They had a very big fight. His father was dead when he was kid.

"She want to meet you." The man said.

"I will go now," Luhan hung up and went to his car back. He started the engine and drove to the hospital.

Luhan's mother was rich. He want get her money and her trust to him back. Also, he want his mother's love too. His tears fell down.


 

Hi! This is the first chapter??

What do you think? Is it bad?

Please comment. Maybe the supports, suggestions, encouragement and love from you will make me happy.

I will update again if I had the time to.

Pleathe thupport me~ ^-^

- zfarahiyah28